Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:41 pm
Violet landed on the floor and morphed back into herself. "Where could I find these items?" then Violet had another idea. "Is there a simpiler creature that can be made?" She asked trying to think of another creature.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:12 pm
"You can find dragon scales at the Drascar Heights, Fire gems at the lava pits and concentrated magic stones from a really powerful magic user, perhaps one at blue rose lane."

Epilogue opened her book and flipped through the pages.

"Dragons are one of the harder ones so there are many that could be considered simpler."

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:39 am
"Hmmmm." Violet scratched her head as she thought of the tasks of getting the items and how far she would need to fly to each place. In the end she nodded, though on the last items that were needed she wasn't sure if she had enough morah to get a magic stone. "How much would a magic stone cost?" Violet asked for the other items she could retrieve from the other places.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:03 pm
"Im not certain actually. Ive never dealt with wizards before. Most of my magical items I get from traders when they come in."

Epilogue handed Violet a map.

"That should be accurate for a week or so. Its a map of how to get to diffrent areas in the city."

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:45 pm
"Thank you, this will help very much." Violet smiled and took the map.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:30 am
"Good luck on your treasure hunt Violet. Bring me the items and I can make your dragon."

Epilogue closed her book and set it on the counter.

xXBeginnerXx

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 am
"Well, I guess I'll get going too. If you're ever in the neighborhood for oversized mecha and weaponry, you can find me at Gunlock Academy." Brett dropped a flier onto the nearest table and left the shop. He soon got to the gondola and set his things down before he took another nap on the way to the bottom. When the gondola reached the bottom of he mountain, Brett woke up and gathered his things before jumping onto his hoverboard and flying away. [To somewhere]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 am
Epilogue began organizing the shop, making sure she had everything she would need if someone was to request something simpler.

A little later that day a tourist came in and ordered a Tessarel snow ball. Combining a number of the mountain minerals, some eternal snow, Kabina water and glass she create a spherical representation of the mountain in a little glass globe that snowed when you shook it.

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:00 am
Violet walked out of the shop. Her wings opened and she took to the skies. ((to Draskar Heights))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:10 am
After some rest stops Violet finally made it back to tesseral. She landed quietly and made her way to the shop to get her creature made. Violet folded her wings and entered the shop clutching her knapsack close to herself.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 am
Epiloque looked over to the door in surprise.

"Back so soon? Just bring the ingredients over here and I will appraise there quality."

Epiloque rose from her chair and opened the curtain to the back room, gesturing for Violet to follow.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:15 pm
With an excited smile on her face Violet walked into the room. The ingredients nestled in her knapsack Violet carefully pulled them out so that they could be appraised. "I had to use some of my creative diguises when I went to a couple of these places to round up the ingredients, but all went well." Violet said smiling.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:11 pm
This room contained a series of more expensive ingredients safly stored behind glass. A bed and smal living area took up one corner of the room. Taking the ingredients Violet aquired Epilogue began to apraise them as she made her way to her workshop, a side of the room devoted towards her work.

It was like a wizards workshop combined with a cem lab and a large culderon sat bubbling in the center of it.

"Good quality especially the Dragon scales. I should be able to begin in a little while and have it ready to hatch in about a week."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:07 pm
Violet grinned happily. "Thank you so much!" she said with much excitement weaved into her voice. Within her thoughts Violet wondered if maybe this would be something she could do to make her parents proud. As she looked around the room Violet was sure that working at this shop would be a wonderful place to use her powers. Flying to different places that are one of a kind, picking up ingredients that could be found at no other location. "I'll leave you to work your magic." Violet smiled and left the shop.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 am
"Before you go, will you be staying in Tessarel for a time? I would like to show you the sights after the first stage is complete with this project."

Epilogue had begun pouring a strange fluid into the culderon that sizzled as it made contact with the steel surface.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff