Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The Art Of Randomness... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:16 pm
I want to go swing in the park..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:31 pm
I've always wondered how it would feel
like to fly with wings?? -thinks- xd  

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:33 pm
-Runs around continously in circles until she'd dizzy.-

x_x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:38 pm
[size=9]boom baby

....-looks at you-.... I-LOVE-YOU.... 3nodding heart

4laugh  

Kemitsu

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:02 pm
-floats in on cloud-

OHMAGAWD EGGS!!!!!

-floats back out-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:19 am
la la la ala la la ala la la la la la la ala ala ala allalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
hem *clears throaght* laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

well its a cup with dirt in it i call it:
CUP OF DIRT!!!!!!!  

XxMissVengeanceXx

XxMissVengeanceXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:26 am
i wonder if i reallly am completly insane confused
*scratches head* hmmmmmmmm
oh look a message from pluto
oops i wasnt supposed to kill that guy?
surprised
oh wellll

look wat my friend from pluto sent me
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:22 pm
Randomness

If you are planning on doing something random, then that takes all the spontaneity out of it, therefore the action is predetermined, and not random. Most likely, whatever you do in a vein attempt to be humourous, (since you fail so miserably at every other branch of humour through your inability to grasp the concept and your conspicuous lack of wit), will be completely dependant on it's independance to the current situation, invoking a wtf-esque feeling of surprise in the people around you. This might feel funny to you, or your friends who share the same inept sense of humour, because people around you are now either annoyed, irritated or confused, but sadly, if you do it once too often, expect to get the s**t beaten out of you, which will undoubtedly be infinitely more funny than you shouting "pancakes" in the middle of a film at the cinema. Seriously, randomness' grandeur of tedium has now indefinitely reached a point at which the pythons' themselves must be sick of. Randomness is a predictable, moronic, boring and unbelievably sad attempt to try and prove to other people that you are completely "crazy". Which brings me to my next point.

Craziness

It's a pretty sad world where you can no longer make jokes about religion since it is politically incorrect, but you can for some reason make fun of the mentally ill by mimicking the obscene steriotypes of them. It's strange how "crazy" is often used as a synonym for stupid when referring to something apparently humourous. Riding your bike into a parked car does not make you "way nutz", it makes you a complete moron.

Having a mental illness is no more fun than it is having cancer, you wouldn't shave all your hair off and say "lul i've got cancer", so don't run into walls screaming "I'm craazy".

This inane sense of humour is patheticly dull, predictable, offensive and old. Just let it die and look for some decent comedians to steal jokes from, like Ricky Gervais, Billy Connolly and Dylan Moran. *

I hope that was sufficiently random for you, if you for some reason decide otherwise refer to the random section, what I have said is just as thought through as everything else everyone else has posted, it just makes considerably more sense and doesn't wreak of pre-teen fad.

*Yes, I wrote that rant for another thread, no I don't care that it's recycled, yes it's still relevent.  

Cornetto1

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:33 pm
*Throws a cookie at your face* D=  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:35 pm
*eats the cookie then drowns you with a hippo*  

Cornetto1

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:35 pm
*keels joo*

D=

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:36 pm