Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The ultimate bargains of Marketplace. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 am
--[ I picked up a pair of 36500 angelic anklet thingies. The guy forgot a zero so I pm'd him and gave it back xD. ]--

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:19 am
StrawBerry: Wow, I don't know alot of people that would do that, especially if they're vendors looking for the deals.

YOu're a wicked nice person. >w<

StrawBerryApple

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:02 am
--[ Am not D=.

I'd just feel bad if I had kept it. I really don't like ripping people off X_O. Whenever I find an item that is extremely low like that, when they are worth a lot more; I pm the person to make sure they didn't typo xD. Not if it's a few thousand off, but if it's put up for 5k, when it's a 500k item... yah xD.
]--

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:00 am
Spash-tacular
    Used to happen to me all the time.

T__T

I lurk around the marketplace every once in a while and bid on some items. I've made quite a profit from the MP. 3nodding I copy my password so I can quickly paste it in w/out having to type.
I used to do that when I was big in the MP  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

The Final Horseman

2,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:11 am
Bump rofl burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:50 pm
Strawberry Massacre
--[ I picked up a pair of 36500 angelic anklet thingies. The guy forgot a zero so I pm'd him and gave it back xD. ]--

Wow, that's nice. o_o

I'd probably give it back, but I'd probably ask them to give me extra gold back to do it. XD *greedy*  

Cassiexchan

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:52 pm
WalkingxDead
Strawberry Massacre

Wow, that's nice. o_o

I'd probably give it back, but I'd probably ask them to give me extra gold back to do it. XD *greedy*
--[ D=. Somebody did that to me, piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed me off. I rarely get pissed - but that does it ;_;.

They like pm'd me back, told me they'd give it back since they realized I typo's but then asked for an additional 20k >_>. I never, if ever cuss - but I do believe I did then.
]--

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:57 pm
Strawberry Massacre
WalkingxDead
Strawberry Massacre

Wow, that's nice. o_o

--[ D=. Somebody did that to me, piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed me off. I rarely get pissed - but that does it ;_;.

They like pm'd me back, told me they'd give it back since they realized I typo's but then asked for an additional 20k >_>. I never, if ever cuss - but I do believe I did then.
]--

I wouldn't want to ask for much...just a couple of k or so, but I do understand how that could upset someone. ._.;

What item was it?  

Cassiexchan

Cassiexchan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:56 am
Ugh~ I saw a CoCo in the MP for 19k yesterday and missed it. ._.;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 pm
Strawberry Massacre

GEWD. Well done! lol. You need to take me shopping around the market place too sometime. xD I never see these things!  

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PuppyToast

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:29 pm
That happened to me recently Dx

There was the new Cyber neko thing >> I forgot what it was called...But it was for 1k D: I double took then kinda stared at it...then I went to buy it and it was of course gone D>

Cubone User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:57 pm
Mirror_Mirror
I found a coco at 12k.
Heh. It got snapped up fast.
Found another one about to run out of time, with only a 10k bid.
Then I bid on that coco...
I bid 40k... and waited.. 2 minutes left... OH BOY a coco at only 40k! oh i was so happy... 1 minute left... i look at the screen... all my gold came back. someone outbid me.
by 1k.
scream scream

That happens to me all the time crying  

PiNkYrAcCoOn

XC1RCAX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:23 am
that happens to me alot too  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:01 pm
This happen to me all the time >.>.

But one day i was lucky XD. I buyed 100 tickets for 50g.

The Cherry

xoxmew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:19 pm
There was one day where I kept finding a whole bunch of really cheap stuff that should be really expensive. But I could never get anything because my password is super strong and it takes me like five minutes to type it all out. :/

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff