Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Gaia Cash!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaia Cash?
  Yes please!
  No thanks.
View Results

Aria Azure

Dedicated Trader

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:09 am
i think gaia cash was a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:17 am
Lord_Pudding

The good thing I like about Gaia cash is that I bought store items for cheaper. Also, if you have enough for a MC, you can automatically buy a MC if you you are interested. If you're not interested, you save it for the next month. Instead of using your credit all the time. : P. Gaia cash is easy and FAST!

J3wels

Aria Azure

Dedicated Trader

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:35 am
J3wel
Lord_Pudding

The good thing I like about Gaia cash is that I bought store items for cheaper. Also, if you have enough for a MC, you can automatically buy a MC if you you are interested. If you're not interested, you save it for the next month. Instead of using your credit all the time. : P. Gaia cash is easy and FAST!

i don' really understand it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:41 pm
they suck
im not gunna like get any more
wats the point of having them?
there already is gold
that and my parent dont want me spending money on a game  

Emo_Demon_Kid

mods helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:59 pm
yeah i think its sorta stupid spending money on this site (real money) but on the up side they give u 25 gaia cash free and its cheaper to buy stuff in stores with the cash, but when its gone its gone. Although they are going to make gaia gift cards which might be ok...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:03 pm
shmaybe ill spoil myself and buy some once in a while  

Invader Moka

xoxSprinklesxox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:56 pm
haha.. Yeah Gaia Cash..
I actually thought it was kinda stupid.. but it's the same as the Gift Credits.. so meh
I just used them on buying Fish bait cuz I fish a lot xd

So it wasn't too bad.. getting 25 fish baits without spending gold.. that's a pretty good deal! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:33 am
I wish you could mix gold and cash. I doubt I'm going to buy any.  

sa-mi-ra

toomanypikachu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:03 pm
I don't really care for it. But hey: 25 of em are free.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm
If your rich outside hte game you'll be rich inside the game>.< because you can buy the most expensive item in the stores with gaia cash sell it in the market fora few 100 less or sell it back to the store for half the price and get mega gold depending how much credit you buy. =/ thats how i see it has.

I think like maybe once in a while buy credits but other then that im not spending loads of money on agame i'll out grow.  

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

I don't know what to do with them, I'm not buying anymore so what is the point? You can't trade them so they are a bit useless to me. But whatever. Same as gift credits pretty much, just a different name XD

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:10 pm
So let's review:

1) 1 Collectible = 500 Cash = $5.00

2) 1 Collectible = $2.50

3) They gave us 25 Cash

Sooo...basically they added a crappy feature to credits that nobody will ever use, gave us 25 credits, and called it something new?

Unless they make a quest where you can earn another 475 Cash, this is LAME.

EDIT: Although, they mention there will be other uses for Cash in the future. Maybe the price difference between buying collectibles with real money and with Gaia Cash is because you'll be able to buy old collectibles with Gaia Cash one day? IE: $2.50 for the current collectible, $5.00 for the old ones?  

Slanzer

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:38 pm
What I want to know is
how they decided how much
Gaia cash they'd give to each member.
I hear everyone saying they got 25,
but personally, I got 30. O:
What's the deal with that?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:54 pm
@ Slanzer- that would be cool but hte think is the older members since 04 03 would be mega mad because if you can buy the older MC's then the prices go down and people would loose money.

Like if you paid for example: 200k for demonic necklace and all of a sudden you want to sell it and you have it at like 210k to make a profit well if everyone can get one then the price vaule would go down and you would loose money

Dolly: i just bought store items then sold them XD

Indulge: THats werid but cool razz lol i got 25  

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

XC1RCAX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:20 am
i thinkits kinda stupid how they make you pay for it in real life. they should make you pay like 100 gold for 5 or 10 cash its much easier  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff