Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Have you scared people off with odd things that you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:09 pm
here are some classic victor borge clips

phonetic punctuation

inflationary language

the timid page turner  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:19 pm
lol, he's pretty funny, not to my taste, but funny nontheless.

Dylan on men women and relationships -doesn't start off great,-

Eep, thanks Dranzer_shadow_wanderer, you didn't have to but thanks :d  

Cornetto1

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:48 pm
Cornetto1
lol, he's pretty funny, not to my taste, but funny nontheless.

Dylan on men women and relationships -doesn't start off great,-

Eep, thanks Dranzer_shadow_wanderer, you didn't have to but thanks :d

his timing could have used improvement  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:04 pm
probably  

Usagimitai

Black_wolf12002

Distinct Citizen

5,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:40 pm
Yes, I practice African magick and magick. I am proud of it and nobody can make me feel differently about it.

P.S.-- I know somebody may try to be a comedian and ask me to turn someone into a frog or something like that, magick doesn't work like that; it is mostly using herbs or special prayers and important symbols that have a special meaning to a person.

P.S.S-- Magick spelled with a "k" was thought of by Aleister Crowley and is still used to tell a difference between stage magic (without the "k") and the practice of magick (spelled with a 'k").  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:48 pm
no..but they look pretty nervous razz  

AWoLShadows

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:30 pm
Only sometimes.

>>
<<

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:17 am
i have turets so people are afraid of me. ahaha jk i dunno im just really stupid  

XC1RCAX

Alteriius

Anxious Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:21 am
People at school fear my glare. :/ I'm also partcially insane, where i'll suddenly break out into evil laughter. I freaked out four or five of my classmates once when I licked my nose. xDDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:53 pm
XDD More than I can count.

One, I have several freakish laughs. Not just one. If you've ever played kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, and listened to Vexen's laugh on that game, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Also, I have a tendency to snarl when I get mad at people. And wear strange outfits.

Lastly, I can manipulate my voice to several different tones. Sort of like what cartoon voice actors do. Except I discover these at random, and it tends to freak anyone standing nearby out.

x3

Whos That Guy

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:17 pm
User Image
I have no problem talking about sex, so that can throw some people off.

My sneeze is also pretty weird, I hold it so I end up making this muffled squeaky sound. If a person hasn't heard it before they tend to be taken aback by it. xD

Then there are just my random bursts of hyperness in which I'm not in control of my actions! Well, I am, I just don't care what happens. Typically I run/walk around in circles. Sometimes while laughing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:19 pm
i am known by my friends to be just a little different, lol. i make up my own words if i am bored enough. lately though, i just talk on the phone. OH! i scared this girl who wouldnt leave me alone. she thought i wanted to kill her, and all because i looked at her mean...o_O  

xMysticVioletx

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:29 pm
I have a strange habit of talking to myself. Like I'm not even aware I'm doing it or that I'm saying it loudly. It tends to scare people off or they just think I'm crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:28 pm

i scare the hel lout of people when i stare at the webcam.. i dunno why they get scared....

parcenette

Triston Bane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:33 pm
Yes, I have....
ninja
...many times.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers