Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 am
((Awww...now I can't be amused by you two in here. lol I would've had someone RPing here of one of my characters..but they keep getting sidetracked lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 am
{{ Lol, It's alright. Maybe one of your characters, if not sidetracked too long, will run into us on our, more than likely long journey n.n }}

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 pm
((possibly...since one character went to a thread I had forgotten doesn't have anyone to RP with in there at the moment lol sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm
((I have made a post in an old thread that Kenton made once...and I would like suggestions and comments. I'm trying to scrounge up new ideas and plotlines...and so far I have a possibly couple. Please take a look Here))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Sound_Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:50 pm
Sound listened to a bird fly into the glass window of a ticket booth half a mile away. Arms and legs flung out, he lay on his back atop the axle, a circle of metal at the heart of a Ferris wheel. From here he could analyze the messages in each brush of wind across the structure like a spider in the center of its web. He'd fallen asleep at dusk, and six hours later, the sky was still smoky black, as if it never got any lighter.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:34 pm
From the shadows Seri appeared, back in her leather corset, slinky skirt and stiletto boots. Tossing her hair over her shoulder her fingers brushed against the pendant around her neck and she looked up at the demon beside her. "Well it seems a little empty right now. I wonder if we'll actually find anyone..or thing...that seems to belong here. What do you think?" she asked curiously, her black cat ears twitching slightly as she looked around, surveying the area.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:17 pm
Fasia crept through the rusted gates on her toes. Her eyes dilated within seconds. “Jeez, it’s darker here than I thought it would be. I can’t imagine why any human would come here. Except you, of course.” She sniffed. “Stale. Everything smells stale.” Her feet were drawn to the ticket booth. She poked her head through the broken window, sneezed hard, then ran back to Shiane. “Nobody’s been there for a while. But I thought who knows... maybe we’ll need these,” she said, holding out a strip of tickets for her.

“Now… Sound… would be somewhere just waiting to draw attention.” She tilted her head up, still glancing around. “He has to be here. I mean, I know it’s empty, but just listen. It’s way too quiet.”

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:49 pm
Sound noted the arrival of the two wondering parties. He shut the gates behind them by harmonizing the sound of their footsteps with the metal.  

Sound_Alchemist

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:30 am
Vincent emerged from the shadows, his wings fanned and his tail curled around his waist. "Interesting.." He hissed as he surveyed the area. He started walking around. Touching things lightly, and sending a light spark through them.

EDITED:

"This place.. will do quiet nicely. Though i sense others here i would like to investigate." Vincent said with a smirk. He looked to the broken down carosel. Some blood.. a bit of magic and a spark of life would get it working again.

The same went for the ferris wheel and the bumper cars. Hell all of it. Vincents grin got broader and broader. Suddenly taking to the sky Vincent flew up high to survey the Carnival.

"Its bigger than i thought. But not unmanagable." Vincent laughed. He flew back down to Seri and grinned.

"I need bodies.. enough blood to paint this place with it." Vincent grinned. "Animals will work nicely for all this. Real horses for the Carosel. Snakes for the rollercoasters. Monkeys for clowns. Real elephants..." Vincent chuckled darkly. What was he going on about. What was he thinking in that twisted head of his?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:43 pm
Just then a soft sound echos the carnival. Quiet at first, but soon grew into a voice as a figure in the shadows of a building danced. The building's sign had fell long ago, blocking the entrance, yet its letters glowed slightly. "House of Mirrors" it read broadly still filled with light it seemed as the voice sang on. No words were needed as the voice expressed emotion in its own way. The song held tears, ones that couldn't be shed as the figure continued to dance. Unaware of life still roaming the carnival and probably stopping briefly to catch a few notes. Deep inside the House of Mirrors, the figure still sang as it danced in the small open space. A sense of freedom was clear as the voice still echoed on, even reaching the old gates of the carnival.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:05 am
"Hold that thought Seri.." Vincent said as he thought he heard something. No there it was. Hnn.. what was that? Vincent took to the sky and flew off low to the ground. He followed the voice and landed infront of the House of Mirrors.

The sign was in the way, blocking the entrance. Vincent pointed a finger at it and shocked the sign with it, lighting up the entire House of Mirrors inside and out.

Pushing the sign out of the way, with a loud crash Vincent headed inside. The blue haired Demon searched with ebony eyes to try and find the location of the voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:09 am
The House of Mirrors sparked, the lighting flickered on as the newcomer's footsteps echoed. The voice pauses as the room the figure stood suddenly lit reveling a teenage girl. "The power's on? Does that mean..." She quickly covers her mouth as she heard the door to the room click. The girl jumps into a mirror, disappearing from sight. Yet her eyes appeared elsewhere, watching as the man entered. "Who goes there...?" Her voice echoed, as the mirrors around him showed his reflection. The door clicked behind him then blended with the rest of the mirrors. The reflections copied his every move as the girl appears behind him. She grins as she steps back into one of the mirrors, quickly morphing into his reflection.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:44 pm
Vincent grinned as the door shut and blended into the mirrors. Interesting. That sound had stopped too... But someone.. was in here he could sense their soul. "Someones toying with me." Vincent said as he looked at his own reflection.

"Hnn.." He got distracted and looked at his handsome face. That grin, those ebony eyes, the pale skin. His inky tattoos that had begun to grow on his skin. His long blue hair. The dark wings, horns and tail. His ebony claws for fingers and toes. Not to mention his tall lanky form.

"Not bad id say... " Vincent chuckled darkly, such narcissism.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 pm
The reflection he was looking at just happened to be the one the girl had morphed too. Copying his very move as she used her ability to read intent. She chuckled as well with him, what an idiot. Might as well have some fun... The reflections suddenly grew very old, wrinkling his features. She then cast an illusion on the man to see his own features wrinkle.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers