Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

KidScrappy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:37 am
Well hello everyone!! whee
My name is Lisa, but you can also call me KidScrappy whee
I'm 16 years old and if you have any other questions just pm me...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:10 am
Hi....My name is Fire, new member as of 1 hour ago.... cheese_whine , I am at an age that i don't want to post it, I came to gaia to hang out with my daughter and I am hooked on Gaia have been ever since, im from Boston Ma, college student and awesome. Im fun and i love fun. I am happy to meet you all and i cant wait to meet you..... I am honored for the invite.
p/s I LOVE TO SHOP <3 Fire

B3LISAMA

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:16 am
WELCOME TO THE GUILD EVERYONE mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:20 am
HELLO!

Thunderblotx
crmsnfxx
Yorozuya_Harujiro
beaulolais
KidScrappy
0_FireSign_0

hopefully i get to know you all soon ^^  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:18 am
Brenda, I applaud you with all your name listing! lol!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:31 am
Hi! o/ I`m Kenny- the Fire Slayer (Ok that isn`t my real name, for sure...). I`m 26 and I am Brazilian lol I like randomness!  

kenny - the Fire Slayer

Obsessive Bunny

20,975 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

CelticCherokee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:55 am
[_TorturingLiars_] Thanks so much for invithng me to your guild.

I'm Rose, 24, lives in Washington state, and will be a college graduate in 5 days YEAH!!! I love Siamese cats, dolphins, roses and old VW Bugs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:59 am
I got invited.
Twice in three weeks! Yeah!
So anyways~

Im Heather, 13 years old. x]
I like to be called Syu, because of my old name.
I LIKE CHANGING MY NAME, SO BEAR WITH IT.
I like making run-on capital sentances.

AND I LOVE TACOS AND RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!

Wheee~ mrgreen  

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

Scourged Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:15 pm
Hi. I'm Scourged Angel. I'm slightly random at times. I'm 16. I love the night and looking at stars. I also love many types of animals. I collect useless and unusual and interesting information. I love to wrote poems. I am absolutely, wonderfully, and beautifully weird.

Thanks for invite!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:31 pm
Welp, I'm new here, i joined around...5 minutes ago...yeah, crazy, I know. I'm talking about me, na no dah!

So far Im liking it here. Randomness is what makes the world go round. Sarcasim rules it.

Well, here is what I can tell you. About me.
Though I have no clue WHY you would want to know...Anyway, I dont really just give out my name so if you want to know that you'll have to get to know me...well.
I'm 14 years old. I live in a place that sadly behind in itellect and fashion sense(too much pink & frills...bleh!).
I live for music. I like to sing and listen to music. I also have fun dancing...badly. I am the worst dancer this side of the crab nebula.
Anime is just another thing that I am thoroughly obsessed with. I love so many different mangas/animes that I tend to have trouble remembering them all, especially when I have to write them out or somthing.
My closest friend, and cousin, is Midoriko Koizumi. She recently started using her old account, Captain Kitty Paw, as a dummy account. We have our crazy random moments.
If you ever want to make yourself feel better about your spelling skills then catch me around gaia, I suck at spelling. Dont let this fool you! The oly reason this is decent is because I took around ten minutes going over spelling. Yeah, I'm that bad.
If you ever want to find out more about me, chek out my profile. Though, once again, I have no clue why you'd want to do that.  

LonelyAshes

crescenticey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:45 pm
Heyas! I'm crescenticey! I am 15 years old and live in the united states. I am allergic to strawberries and have an unhealthy obsession with pocky (except green tea flavoured) and dr.pepper. I also believe that mountain dew mdx is the best thing ever, and you have not lived until you have taken the time to obsess over its awesome green color. I am easily destracted by bright, colorful, and shiny things and intend to live in a house that is painted neon purple and bright greem when I get older! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:46 pm
crmsnfxx
Yorozuya_Harujiro
KONICHIWA~!
Watashi wa seito no Nihongo desu~!
translation--
Hello~!
I am a student of the japanese language~!

yes, I do love the squiggly~!
don't question me.

also,

Watashi wa otaku ga desu!

language switch!

J'aime anime, et parle dans francais et Nihongo!

if anyone can tranlate the final two sentences, I'll give them a cookie!

Quite simple actually, "I like anime, and I speak french and japanese...

vous prendez un biscuit!  

Mad Haru

foxdemon420

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:11 pm
Hello my name is Kendra I'm 17 for another month and a half I love anything jap/chi oreanted. Bubble tea is really good. Other then that I like most things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:27 pm
hi , im cristhiam , cris is shorter , im a jeweler , im 21 and im bored , any girl want to talk ? :p , pm now redface scream  

-AFK_player-

aelliflame

Undead Cutie-Pie

27,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:31 pm
Hi all I'm Heather, 18 years old etc... I'm not sure how active I'll be since I own my own guild and I pay alot of attention to that but meh, nice to meet you all.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games