Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:49 pm
Ryed looked at the both of them. "I don't know. All I know is that that thing isn't a dog. It's something way bigger, trapped inside the body of that dog, but definitely no dog."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:53 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Ryed looked at the both of them. "I don't know. All I know is that that thing isn't a dog. It's something way bigger, trapped inside the body of that dog, but definitely no dog."
"Could it be a type a heartless or gem prehaps?" Berry said at him.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:56 pm
The Neko Kairi
x- Ryed Raevin -x
"Could it be a type a heartless or gem prehaps?" Berry said at him.

"It might. It's best that we leave it alone for now." He walked away in the opposite direction the fake dog went.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:03 pm
Jack continued after the dog.  

Carrot-Copper

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:59 pm
Ryed stopped caring. "Fine then, you go follow Death over there, I'm going to stop this madness."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:01 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Ryed stopped caring. "Fine then, you go follow Death over there, I'm going to stop this madness."
"Listen. I don't know what this thing is or what it wants with us. That's why I'm following it. I'm going to see what exactly is going on here."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:19 am
Berry looked back and forth and didnt know who to go with. Ryed, the person who was training her and could make Damos appear near her. or Jack , the mysterious guy who is curious as she is all the time. Berry bit her lower lip and thought for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:16 pm
The Neko Kairi
Berry looked back and forth and didnt know who to go with. Ryed, the person who was training her and could make Damos appear near her. or Jack , the mysterious guy who is curious as she is all the time. Berry bit her lower lip and thought for a bit.
"Well, which way are you going?"  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:20 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
"I am going with Ryed. Sorry jack...." Berry ran up to catch up with Ryed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:22 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
"I am going with Ryed. Sorry jack...." Berry ran up to catch up with Ryed.
"Whatever. I don't need any help." Jack continued to follow the dog.  

Carrot-Copper

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:16 am
Ryed waited until Berry caguht up with him. "What makes him trust that dog so much?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:41 am
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Ryed waited until Berry caguht up with him. "What makes him trust that dog so much?"
"im not sure at all." Berry looks at him."What do we do now ryed?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:33 am
Ryed turned to the mountains. "The Spring of Purification lies within these mountains. That's our goal."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:47 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Ryed turned to the mountains. "The Spring of Purification lies within these mountains. That's our goal."
"okay Ryed..."Berry seemed a bit worried of what they will find on the way to the Spring.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:09 pm
((So what I miss?))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash