Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Well. Its been done. 2nd Star Test and now the new mod crew is to be announced. ::sighs::

The following People i have chosen because of their recent hard work and dedication to Ria high. Its not only cause of their great Rping abilities but its also because i see that they can be a great addition to help Ria High grow. So...

these punks made it:

1. ~Kee Kee Matsumi~
  2. Kaitae
  3. Wonderlandx13

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I would also like to Re-introduce Joy back to the mod team. My decision before that made her get kicked off was by the influence of Mike and Faerie Sakura. But that was foolish of me. After seeing Joy was a great help to Ria High, i decided to add her back in.

And im also thinking of adding Oneee more person to the team.. but i will have to talk to that person privately.

NOW! For tradition reasons, you gurls will have to pick a GGXX: reloaded Ripped Sprite face XD. unfourtantly like most fighting games, there just aren't enough chicks... sooo.. some of you may have to use Guys unfourtantly XD. I Wish that you will use this face evertime you post here in the announcments.

Neways here are the choices:

Remaining Guilty Gear Chicks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I-No
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Justice

and.. the guys:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anji
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Axl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bridget
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chipp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Faust
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kliff
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pontemkin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Slayer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Robo-Ky
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venom
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zappa

Soooo Hope you gurls pick a good Guilty Gear face for your Mod announcments XP Sorry for the lack of chicks. XP. Who knew chicks would rule the mod board.

And Once you see this message go ahead and make a post with your chosen guilty Gear face and make a lil intro!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mint: Congrats to the new mod team!! Ria high Forever! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:56 pm
Tiffany: ::throws confeti in the air:: Ya new mod members, and one returning!!! this calls for a major party lol!!! Wohoo congrats everyone!!!!!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai Coool! I'm a Mod ^_^

Um....I'll choose Fairie Sakura's old sprite face I-No..you never know, i might be the next version of Fairie Sakura.

Version Sakura 2.0 XP

Soo..i might edit some posts and remind most people that one-liners are not the correct way to RP!!! For example: look at most of my posts...DEATH BY RP!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:00 pm
Tiffany: Ya this is so awsome!!!! welcome Sakura ai...or should I say Sakura 2.0 Dun Dun Dun!!! lol xd  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: HO! Almost forgot! The mod agreement crap. So you guys don't do anything stupid and stuff. And of course your dutys as a mod!

Dutys of a mod:

1. Reinforce rules listed in the rules page (Mainly Sakura's Pet peeves) Reinforcing usually means giving out warnings by editing the peron's post. We give out 3 warnings before we either A) ban them or B) delete any other posts that they post without warning that breaks the rule.
  2. Help Kurai with events crying .
  3. Listen to the public and take in their suggestions and all. In other words, Give them what they want XD!
  4. Use your chosen Guilty Gear Ripped Face in announcments XP.

Reasons for possible revoke of mod powers:

1. Abuse of the Edit power. (yes with your Edit button you can change everyone's post including mines. So use it wisely foo)
  2. Loss of their own RP quality. (if your breaking the rules yourself.. why should you be the ones reinforcing them?)
  3. Failure to give fair warning to user. (deleting their posts without warning? UNHUMANE!!! X<)

And lastely the most important rule.

Make Ria high Fun! ^^

You all better agree to this new mods. Or else I will spank you all >.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:
He he I happen to be that onnne other person that Kurai had to speak to privately. But I too am also now joining the mod team. I hope to help everyone make Ria high an even better place (not that its bad, come on since when has Ria ever been bad!) But if you ever need anything feel free to contact in any way (Yes I'm easy to reach!) he he can't wait to see what I can do now!  

Elpinoine
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

Question >8>

1: Soo..i should give off warnings if i see someone RP less than two lines?
2: I don't have AIM, soo i should help you over PM?

Oh! I'm not sure...but i might get AIM if its free..is it free? I can only get it if i convince my mother that it is free then she might let me have my own SN!!

^______^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: ooo a lil more then two lines.. i have always been icky about that. It does look really messy but sometimes thats the most the person can really do. But if you want to be like Faerie Sakura and give off the 'cutting really close to the one-liner limit' then yeah go ahead and do that.

And YOU WILL GET AIM >.

KuraiGekkou

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kaitae: Does anyone think It took me long enough to figure out I was a moderator!? XP

Ah well. I'm Kaitae. I'm hyper. I play Keila. And currently, I'm in Indianapolis and supposed to be sleeping in a train-car. For the moment remeber I'm an hour behind you all on the EST time.. sweatdrop

But anyway, thankies Kurai!! *huggleses Kurai like a plushie again* and oh. I'm all wet. XP Swimmin pool... yush...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:55 pm

Currently..my mom is still thinking about AIM..man..she thinks wayyyy too long -__-;;

Hey Kaitae!! Dun worry! I'm at Arkansas right now (i wish i wasn't) so maybe we're at the same time or something...but..next week i'll be heading back to the great o' New England..gotta love the snow...X3 and i got to do my first introduction to some new guy named Inaluke..i feel soo trusted!

Anyways, i'm still planning a girl sleepover (i have to wait for Makie since we're both planning it) and the dates is yet to come, but it'll probably happen either before the tournament once those dates are confirmed or after. I don't want it to be mixed into the tournament or else it cause mass confusion.

Oh! NO BOYS ALLOWD! That means you too Kurai. I know that your character looks like a girl and all, but that doesn't mean that you can go by us. Plus, Oliver will have a list filled with the girls who goes to Ria. Only Oliver and Hiro are allowd to be at the sleepover because...um...because

1: There bishies i made up
2: they resemble Furuba characters

XP!!  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Oh fooo.. I can't come XP!! no fair XD! Hopefully there will be enough gurls left in the guild though, Recently Guys have been running over the guild ^^;;

Guess my plan backfired when there were gurls everywhere.

Neways Sakura Ai, you have my very permission to create any threads nessecary for your Sleepover event. And It will probably most diffently be before Tournament. The Tournament is still in the very start of development. To discuss how the battle's winners will be decided and all.

Hmm and Leniar is in AZ. I would pefer to hear her opnions on the battle system too. And as of now Keila just went poof XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:44 am

So last night, i took out a piece of paper and pencil and wrote down a few things about the sleep over...>.> here it goes

Sleep over at Sakura Ai's room!!!

Well, the title says it. A slumber party at my room ^__^ So that means rules, and other junk i have to go through then we're on the same line. Kay? Kay. This idea was made by me (Sakura Ai) and Makie (:3)

Girls, remember, there will be games so be perpared. There will be, M.A.S.H and Truth Or Dare. At least we won't play Seven Minutes in Heaven or Spin the Bottle because there is no boys allowed :glares at the boys:

A list of what to bring:

1:Sleeping bag (duh)
2:Clothing
3: Bring Drinks and Junk food
4: MUSIC!!! so we can dance and have a spiffy o'time and get to know each other better.

For boys, well, you'll die without ever fighting at the tournament. You'll meet Feena's and Kiyowa's fists if you ever dare to sneak in or crash. If you do. I'll be your enemy forever, and no one wants to be Sakura Ai's enemy ^__^;; anyways...where was i? Oh yeah! Feena and Hiro (NPC characters) will be security guards. Oliver is the meet-the-person-at-the-door guy. He'll have a list of all the girls names that goes to Ria High.

And now..i present you da rules!!!

1:Remember to keep this PG13!!!
2: NO BOYS!! but you may play as a girl NPC like Tale or Renim (Mint can come too)
3: What stays at the slumber party stays there!! Last thing i need is rumors going around.
4: This is a great opportunity for all us girls-new or old- to get to know each other.
5: NO SWEARING -__-;;
6: HAVE FUN!! and beware of Tiff's perkiness..this type of event is probably her speciality

The dates is yet to be decided (as soon as Lenair and Joy are back cause i can't start without them)

Tiffany, i'll think about the breasts inspection...  

Ai`
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:Welcome all new mods to the announcement board!!! I'm glad your all here! For awhile it seemed to be just Kurai, Mint and I. And everyone knows how useless guys are.

I cant wait for the sleep over ^>^!!!!

OOOOO! I was looking the paper for a job and I found a small dream job!!! SECRET SHOPPER! You get to shop for your job! Then you fill out evaluations of the workers and its not only at the mall! You get to go to resturants and thearters too! I hope I get it heart or the receptionist job at a doctors office. That's more practical.

But not as fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seyla:
Okay guys update here from me! I've been working on a system for the Tournament and I got a pretty good okay from Kurai. So you will now find a sticky thread with the stat sheets (that everyone in the tournament must fill out) and a tutorial on how the system works! Enjoy!

Okay and Mods Kurai would like to give you guys a chance to develop and post your tournament system ideas too! (how we will judge it and run it) So go and post in that thread. I'd like to get a discussion going once we have all entrants and then maybe vote on it, either between us or the general public of Ria.

OOOOO And I can't wait for the sleepover either!  

Elpinoine
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:28 pm

Well, Rene that sounds like an awesome job!!! Shopping till you drop!! I would love that. But i'm stuck at working at an icecream shop which i'll have to go back to soon!

Ello Seyla!! Right now i'm busy with my slumber party..so i'll have to post my ideas probably sometimes next week. Which brings me towards my subject.

The dates for the slumber party is:

Tomorow (Wednesday) though next Wednesday, maybe to Thursday

Well, i can't wait!! But i'll be leaving on Monday and might be back later Wednesday if not, then Thursday. So i informed a few a people to watch my event while i'm gone. So far i told Celeste to watch it!! And i trust her.

In some other good news!! I FOUND OUT A PANDA WAS BORN!!

Yes, i was informed by one of my friends who lives in Washington D.C that a new panda was born!! >.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games