Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:32 am

((Jynx, the bloodline is that it's so fast that even the sharingan is only able to see which ones are the blurs, but physically unable to follow the movements...))

Zann felt his limbs getting numb due to Rahenno's jutsu, and he used the last of his strength to speed out of the mist. Once he got out, he regained some feelings in his limbs as he turned to Jynx again. He disappeared from sight, using the maximum of the Seki-Reigan's power and Wind Propeller to boost his speed even further.

He dashed straight at Jynx from behind, his boosted speed making it impossible even for his sharingan to follow. At the last moment, he jumped over Jynx's head as he stabbed his katana vertically at Jynx's right shoulder. If it landed, it would be a fatal hit without question as it would split his lungs in half. I'll be dizzy for a while, that's the side effect...
"Hirameki (Flash)"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:33 am

"Haha Well peoples with Kekkai Genkai usually rely to much to their unique ability, That's why they lose." Ric says and Takes out 3 sake mugs. (not sure what they are called.
*Ric fills the mugs and gives one to Mikyo and one to Marquis*

3Rton

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:34 am

Zann Juskarath
((Jynx, the bloodline is that it's so fast that even the sharingan is only able to see which ones are the blurs, but physically unable to follow the movements...))
Zann felt his limbs getting numb due to Rahenno's jutsu, and he used the last of his strength to speed out of the mist. Once he got out, he regained some feelings in his limbs as he turned to Jynx again. He disappeared from sight, using the maximum of the Seki-Reigan's power and dashed straight at Jynx, making it impossible even for his sharingan to follow. At the last moment, he jumped over Jynx's head as he stabbed his katana vertically at Jynx's right shoulder. If it landed, it would be a fatal hit without question as it would split his lungs in half. I'll be dizzy for a while, that's the side effect...
"Hirameki (Flash)"

(same move you used on me in that mission...that worked...)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:35 am

((Yep--Shimotsuki dojo techniques xd ))

iZann

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:36 am

Mikyo took the cup with a slight bow.
"thank you. i have heard cloud Sake is one of the best."
Mikyo took small sips savoring the flavor.
"...they were right! i need to get some bottles of this stuff."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:40 am

"Well this is probably of the one last bottles of this stuff. I all so think that it's great though." Ric says and smirks.
"This is great village, It's shame that it's going trough all this."

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:41 am

((SWEAT DROP d-drinking s-sake now...?))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:43 am

Marquis bows deeply keeping his eyes focused upwards, and takes a sip of sake "Mmm mmmm that puts the warmth back in ya." Marquis looks to the battle. Meeeh they seem to have it handled quite well
"I know what you mean thats why i don't like relying on my kekkei genkai, they all have a key weakness, which is usually far to easy to find."

marquis27

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:44 am

*neko appears on at the border gate*

"hey ric! i need you"

"when you got some time, will you be able to teach me some earth techniques?"

*looks at marquis*

thinks # thats the guy from the mist village, that i saw at oroamis and sumy's house#
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:45 am

((JYNX IS OFFLINE!! RIGHT WHEN I LANDED A KILLER BLOW ON HIM!! Well TRIED to land... scream
So now I can't do anything and am frozen in mid-air, with my katana at his shoulder and not stabbing through yet...))

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:46 am

"Hmh when did you start learning earth jutsus ?" Ric asks with kind of forced voice.
"Well anyways come here and drink with us."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:47 am

"yea...i still need to choose a side in the war."
Mikyo finished the sake.
"...hmmm....this is a hard decsion. but i thnk i have came up with a good entrance."
he coughed a bit and put his hand back down.
"well i must be off back to my Inn. thank you for your time and Sake."
Mikyo sunk ino the ground leaveing his customary metal puddle in his sted.

Oni_Soul

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:49 am

"Hmph well it will sure be interesting to fight you." Ric says and smirks.
"Hey Zann you want some !?" Ric asks from Zann.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:50 am

"no thank you ric, i dont drink alcohol"

"well just call me if u can train me, but i need to train lightning and fire also so it would be hard to learn 3 elements at the same time"

"see ya"

*neko dissapears in a strand of lightning*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:50 am

((If you mean me, I'm Zann...))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games