Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Ben heard a girl behind him, asking Keshi where Lilli was. He was about to descend the stairs when he whipped around. He looked at her. Lilli's friend.. I think her name was... Klara! Wow.. she's beautiful. "Hey Klara, I know where Lilli is. I'm her er.. brother." Ben felt awkward inside. He was stumbling over his words. "Er.." He didn't know how to explain the directions. "Follow me." Ben said with smile, turning toward the staircase that led up.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:32 pm

[[Dude...WTF?! What am I gonna do, you totally ignored my last post. I don't know what to do now! You are like, ignoring my posts.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:40 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
"It's alright Keshi. I understand why you'd react that way. I forgive you." Ben said sincerely. He patted Keshi's shoulder than sighed. "I should be the one saying sorry. I overreacted and like threw you against the wall. I'm sorry about that, Keshi." Ben laughed. "I'm just a person who is really defensize, and quick to do it." Ben smiled. "You should probably get off to bed. You look tired." Ben said, turning toward the 'down' staircase. He was going to go tell Tsshyeiah he was a new resident, just to make sure she knew.

Keshi bent over to Ben and whispered in his ear "Can i trust you with a very large secret?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Ben nodded. "Yes, I'm quite sure you could, Keshi. What is it?" Ben whispered back. Ben looked at Klara, she was maybe ten feet away. 'Just a second' Ben mouthed to her.

(DAMN! This is all so confusing. Ben hasn't gone up the stairs with Klara yet, ok? Lmao I'm sorry Olivia. I'll go read it.)

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Klara nodded her head and waited for Lilli's brother.
She had no idea Lilli even had any siblings.
She couldn't recall seeing him before, so she figured he was just visiting.
While waiting a wave of realization hit her.

Did it look like she had been crying? Did her face look funny and red?
She rubbed at her face quickly, becoming self conscience.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:33 am

Bou, slightly pissed off, let out a long sigh. "Whatever..." She mumbled.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:08 pm

momitama
flooru123
momitama
flooru123
momitama

She gasped and blushed wildly at the sudden embrace. She had suddenly realized that she had said something to another house-mate, which made her terribly embarrassed. Then she processed what he had said, and wondered quickly about that.
Always had? Love at first sight? What?
She turned to face him, still in his arms, and shuttered, "E-excuse me? I-I've never-?" she tried to explain, but didn't know what exactly she was saying.

"No I-i don't know what I'm saying all i know is that every scents i came to this manor and saw you I've always none that i loved you. But then i didn't know what it was in side till now..... Do you- you like or love me back? " heart

"I-I barely know you!" she piped up, shaking her head. Then she sighed and calmed down before saying, "I'm sure that you're a wonderful person, but I need to get to know you first."

"I'm so sorry I just I'm a-a?!?" Keshi stumbled back. He fell to the ground as he turn in to a wolf and ran as fast as he could away to the garden.

Dahlia stood in still shock as she watched the wolf rip passed into the garden. She didn't know whether to follow him or to scream, but she decided on following him, since she could scream later. She chased in the same direction he had gone.

[So Keshi ditched heryou should make her come in side so he can talk to her.]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:01 pm

Ben cupped a hand over his ear. "What is it Keshi?" Ben urged. Klara was waiting for him to show her where Lilli was staying.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:08 pm

[[ -____________________-]]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:32 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Ben nodded. "Yes, I'm quite sure you could, Keshi. What is it?" Ben whispered back. Ben looked at Klara, she was maybe ten feet away. 'Just a second' Ben mouthed to her.

(DAMN! This is all so confusing. Ben hasn't gone up the stairs with Klara yet, ok? Lmao I'm sorry Olivia. I'll go read it.)

" i havent told any one this yet but i think im gay."

flooru123

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:53 pm

[[ -_______-;; Geesh....]]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:31 pm

flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]

Ben's eyes grew wide for a moment. "Is that it, Keshi?" He said, politely. Ben smiled. "Well that's okay. I mean, there's nothing at all wrong with that. And if anyone gives you s**t about it, tell me. I tell'em to ******** off." Ben said, trying to make Keshi feel comfortable about the situation. "Hey I'll be right back, stay here if you want to talk, I got to go show Klara something. It'll only take a few minutes." Ben said, walking over to Klara.
Her eyes were slighty red, like she'd been rubbing them. "Klara, are you quite alright, you don't look okay?" Ben asked in a friendly manor.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:35 am

Klara jumped at his sudden comment.
And rubbed at her eyes again. "Uh yes! well that is no...um...that's why I'm looking for Lilli." she mumbled feeling shy. Trying to get the topic off of herself she asked dumbly, "Oh! so you're Lilli's brother? She never mentioned she had any siblings." Then realizing what she said could upset him that he wasn't mentioned, she quickly added, "Well, I never asked so..."
Her brain seemed fried. She fought for every sentence to come out properly. She must look like a fool in front of...
Hm, she never caught his name, but he knew hers? She would ask Lilli when she got to her.

((hehe she's becoming tohru from fruits basket >_< ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:35 am

[Lmao I know! xD Damn i love your siggy, it's hott!! biggrin ]

Klara seemed intimidated by Ben. Probably because I know her name, and she had no idea I even existed. He laughed in his mind. "Oh forgive my foolishnesss for not properly introducing myself. My name is Ben, and yes I'm Lilli's older brother. She probably thought I was dead, and didn't bother mentioning me. Sorry if I confused you, Klara." Ben said, in an apologetic tone. "Ok then I'll show you to Lilli's room." Ben said, starting up the stairs. Klara stood there for a moment. "You coming, Klara?" Ben asked, pausing.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:42 am

[The][Shika][Spazz]
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]

Ben's eyes grew wide for a moment. "Is that it, Keshi?" He said, politely. Ben smiled. "Well that's okay. I mean, there's nothing at all wrong with that. And if anyone gives you s**t about it, tell me. I tell'em to f**k off." Ben said, trying to make Keshi feel comfortable about the situation. "Hey I'll be right back, stay here if you want to talk, I got to go show Klara something. It'll only take a few minutes." Ben said, walking over to Klara.
Her eyes were slighty red, like she'd been rubbing them. "Klara, are you quite alright, you don't look okay?" Ben asked in a friendly manor.

" thank you Ben for your support. I'm thinking of telling Tuesday.... But i dont know how to.... can you tell him???" whee
Keshi blushed and twisted his foot on the tip of it's toe.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games