Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:08 pm
Kai hopped egarly along next to the couple, "were are we going first mommy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 pm
Leon laughed. "Okay okay Erri calm down hahaha alright." Leon was just happy being with his family again he couldn't wait to see the others.  

losttoneverreturn

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:01 pm
Erri grinned and slowed down holding on to Leon's arm tighter i dont know know Kai but um Leon sweety you never answered we are still going to be together forever right and i will um...... be your wife one day right?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:27 am
"We are." he laughed kissing her cheek again  

losttoneverreturn

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:23 pm
Wait I am your wife? Erri jumped giggling jumping in front of Leon kissing him deeply giggling the whole time excited  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:18 pm
He kissed her back just as deeply and stroked her hair. Leon wrapped one arm around her waist and and held her till the kiss was complete. "Yes Erri. I just do not want to lose you again alright?"  

losttoneverreturn

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 pm
(( Holy tacos I hav'nt been on this Rp in like sooooo long, I had thought it dead when we made the guild.... O.O;;; *just found out she has been bought* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:31 pm
(its ok just post any time kay *smiles*)

Erri blushed deep red looking up into Leon her Leon's dreamy eyes holding on tight to him so she wouldn't fall her knees were so weak she could hardly breath her heart was pounding as tears started forming in her eyes When was the last time i was this happy oh Leon my love you dont even know how much you mean to me. She leaned against his shoulders shaking her head yes I will never leave you Leon never you are my one true love also I need you not only to help take care of Kai, Reign, Min and now Hikari but also I need you by my side only you belong there...  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:56 am
Kai had compleatly spaced and now followed a line of ants down tward the road. "yay, ants are so smart!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 pm
(( okay thankies!! ))

All the time that followed after she had been bought, Aya followed silently behind the women named Min. The faded collor that the store owner had placed around her neck, the same one that was always given to her when she was bought, but she usually was returned. She looked up at Min, would she return her? Aya didn't know. She squeezed her Sleepy Bear tight to her chest.
She watched intensly every move, listened carfully to every inflition of her voice, memorized her behavior and the names of the people she adressed. This is how she had surrvived so many years in this world. Her eyes burned up from beneath the shade of her long bangs. She noticed the other slaves but spoke not a word, she wasn't sure how to act around them just yet. She snapped her attention back to the woman.  

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:04 am
Kai stoped at the edge of the side walk and looked into the heavy traffic. "Forget that..." he said and ran back to his mommi.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:54 pm
Kai sweety you know better that to run off

((has anyone told righn???))  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:41 am
(y sheep.... i'll go get her)

"i'm sorry, mommi... " he said diverting his gaze.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:28 am
Erri giggled Oh Kai get over here and give me a hug She grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug kissing his forhead  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:24 am
Kai sighed happily and retuned her hug, but held onto her tightly."I love you mother."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff