Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:25 pm
"Thats a beautiful name." Kazuo looks at her looking like she is ashamed of something. "You are really beautiful Kitty." Kazuo says hoping to make her feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:28 pm
T-thanks...*notices you looking and she turns you the back again*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 pm
Kazuo stands up out of the springs and wraps his towel around his waist by now Leo was asleep on his head. "Would you like to go get a bite to eat?" Kazuo asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 pm
*remembers that this is like what happened with Pyro and she doest want to do the same again* euhm...i dont know...im not really hungry...  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:38 pm
Kazuo smiles. "Oh alright. You seem like you want to be left alone, I respect that." Kazuo walks into the changing area and changes into his clothes then pokes his head out. "Well I guess I will be going then, hope to see you around Kitty! Bye!" Kazuo makes a handsigns with one hand behind the door and disappears leaving small green sparkling crystals falling slowly to the earth in his place.

(Crystal Release: Crystal Instantaneous.)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 pm
noooo! wait! *takes towel and puts clothes on, she then formed some headseals* Paper wings! *wings made of paper appears on her back, she lift off, looking where kazuo went*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:25 am
Pyro got to the springs and took off his clothe and jumped into the water "this should help me relax" pyro said as flare appeared besides pyro in the water

"so you good pyro?" flare asked taking a swim around the springs

"yea im good" pyro said using his fire to make the water boiling hot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm
"ahh...im finally feeling a bit better" pyro said as he swam around with flare

"so what are we going to do after were done here?" flare asked

"ehh i dont know lets go to the house and train or something" pyro said

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 pm
Pyro stopped swimming after hereing his somach make a ferocious growl ".....wow i completely forgot about eating" pyro said getting out and putting his clothes on

"well lets go" flare said following pyro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:42 pm
aro arrived and took off his clothe and put on his tawle then steped in the steaming springs.  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:36 am
aro got out the springs and put his clothes back on then went around to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 pm
Camton landed at the Springs with a grin.
"Man, this place is way too open. Let's fix that!" He grinned and used an ice jutsu on the springs, freezing them solid. The sudden expansion in the water caused the spring pools to crack open. Camton let the water melt, then drain away through the numerous cracks that were now everywhere. Then he summoned up gale strength winds with the Daikamaitachi jutsu, and blew the small buildings nearby down, their peices scattering across Kumo.
He clapped his hands together in glee, then leapt away.
"This village is wide open!" Came his call through the night.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:53 pm
Biki came in."This is nice work."Biki said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:21 am
aro arrived at the hot springs but was at the entrance then went inside and saw biki and threw a an eplosive kunai right next to his feet then took out his sword and stood in a stance ready for atcion.  

Aro97

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 am
Ronnel no Fenniksu
Camton landed at the Springs with a grin.
"Man, this place is way too open. Let's fix that!" He grinned and used an ice jutsu on the springs, freezing them solid. The sudden expansion in the water caused the spring pools to crack open. Camton let the water melt, then drain away through the numerous cracks that were now everywhere. Then he summoned up gale strength winds with the Daikamaitachi jutsu, and blew the small buildings nearby down, their peices scattering across Kumo.
He clapped his hands together in glee, then leapt away.
"This village is wide open!" Came his call through the night.

((sorry to bother you but where are you right now?? cant seem to find your post))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games