Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 am

Cherry gave him a hard look. "Why are you even here? You stalking me or something."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 am

"Just making sure you got home ok. You know looking out for you like did for me." He smiled at her and his mask off so you can see his shiny teeth.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 am

"Well I got back to my dorm okay and thanks I suppose." She shrugged then laid down on the bed.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 am

"Speaking of looking out, mind checking my cut. I think the bandages wearing off." He said as the grass bandage began falling apart.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:45 am

"Ah, fine." She stood up then walked over and took the grass bandage off and threw it away. Cherry reached into her drawer and got some bandages for the wound. She looked at it to see if it looked clean then wrapped the bandage around his neck then tied a knot. She looked up at him with a plain expression. "There."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:51 am

Kiyoshi rubbed his new bandages. "Thanks Cherry, great job as always."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 am

"Yepp..." She stood there silently then smiled a little. "Well, I think I am going to go to bed now. Goodnight. Oh and I'm going to go to the training grounds tomorrow so if you want to spar or something yah. And even if your jonin I could still kick your butt." She laughed then patted him on the arm.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:01 am

"Yeah next time the tags will be real." He laughed then gave her hug, and wraps his arms around her tight. "Thank you for everything Cherry."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:04 am

"Ahh, yourwelcome." She patted him on the back. "And don't you dare bring any kind of tag to the training grounds ever. That was not cool." Cherry pulled away then looked at him. "Well, goodnight."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:07 am

"Night," Kiyoshi smiled at her and walked out the door. "Well if you need me at all you know where to find me." He waved one last time to her, and walked back to his room.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:08 am

Cherry closed her door then walked over to her bed and laid down. She closed her eyes and let out a tired sigh then fell asleep.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:21 am

"Kiyoshi...why?" Zann was standing at Kiyoshi's room, waiting for his return. He had not recovered from the fight, unlike everyone else. Part of him still felt suspicious of Kiyoshi, of his motives and for releasing the power of his sword in the "battle".

iZann

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 pm

*I stumble walk into the dorms and walk up to my floor. On the way up, I see Kiyoshi and Cherry at the door of her apartment. I decide to be obnoxious and holler at him.* "Wrap it before ya tap it Kiyoshi!" *I then decide to walk away very very quickly. Or at least stumble/walk away as quickly as I can without falling on my face. I reach the door of my apartment and fumble with my keys.*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:07 pm

"Why am I so good looking, I don't know ask god." Kiyoshi laughed then sat down on his bed and turned on the tv.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Rahenno arrives at the dorms. He enters the the building and take the stairs to the roof instead of using chakra. Rahenno sits down and gazes at the stars. He sees a shooting star and closes his eyes and makes a wish.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games