Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:43 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
*She glances behind her because she heard the rustle of clothing with her huge ears. She sees a wolf anthro standing there and she smiles and waves* Oh hi there!!! Are you here for the school too?

-Hearing a voice he looks up and nearly bumps into her, "H-Hi, Yeah, I'm also going to school, I-I'm a freshman.."

*laughs* Really? I'm a freshman too, its my first day... Hmm... i wonder what class I'm going to be in...

-Looking up he smiles and says "I'm kinda hoping we're in the same class actually, that way I'll have a friend already"-

Cool! Well I have to go check the class listings... care to come with? *she smiles brightly and plays absentmindedly with the string on her jacket*  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:51 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
*She glances behind her because she heard the rustle of clothing with her huge ears. She sees a wolf anthro standing there and she smiles and waves* Oh hi there!!! Are you here for the school too?

-Hearing a voice he looks up and nearly bumps into her, "H-Hi, Yeah, I'm also going to school, I-I'm a freshman.."

*laughs* Really? I'm a freshman too, its my first day... Hmm... i wonder what class I'm going to be in...

-Looking up he smiles and says "I'm kinda hoping we're in the same class actually, that way I'll have a friend already"-

Cool! Well I have to go check the class listings... care to come with? *she smiles brightly and plays absentmindedly with the string on her jacket*

-Smiling happily he says "Sure why not!" then he looks down, scratching his head he says "wait.. I don't even know where it is.." and makes a sheepish smile-  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:46 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

Now that i think of it... I don't know where it is either... Hmm... I guess we'll just have to explore the place untill we find it. Come on! *she grabs his hand and drags him off into the school*
-Smiling happily he says "Sure why not!" then he looks down, scratching his head he says "wait.. I don't even know where it is.." and makes a sheepish smile-

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Now that i think of it... I don't know where it is either... Hmm... I guess we'll just have to explore the place untill we find it. Come on! *she grabs his hand and drags him off into the school*

-He follows her easily, although slightly embarrassed by the looks he is getting from others, Suddenly he is kicked in the abdomen by some bulldogs, losing his grip on her hand, the bulldogs could see that he is the shy type, a perfect target, although he is tall he isn't muscular, he would never be able to take on 3 bulldog jocks, he fearfully backs into the wall, eventually cornered,trying to reason with them he says "G-guys I don't w-want any trouble, p-please I-I-I'm just trying to get to my c-class!!"  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

-He follows her easily, although slightly embarrassed by the looks he is getting from others, Suddenly he is kicked in the abdomen by some bulldogs, losing his grip on her hand, the bulldogs could see that he is the shy type, a perfect target, although he is tall he isn't muscular, he would never be able to take on 3 bulldog jocks, he fearfully backs into the wall, eventually cornered,trying to reason with them he says "G-guys I don't w-want any trouble, p-please I-I-I'm just trying to get to my c-class!!"

*She feels his hand get pulled out of hers and she whips around to see what happened, she sees him getting cornered by the 3 bulldogs and instantly she gets angry. Her fur stands on end as she marches over, her tail bristling. She grabs the nearest dog by the scruff on his neck and turns him around nearly knocking him over. the other bulldogs turn towards her and she growls. they laugh at her and turn back to the wolf furry. Her claws and fangs grow longer and her eyes turn bright red as she growls again. they turn back around and she sees fear flick across their eyes as they see her claws and teeth* Okay, I don't want to have to fight you three, but i will if i have to, now just go off on your way and noone gets hurt. *she smiles sweetly, showing her long sharp fangs again, but everyone could clearly see the venom in her eyes. The bulldogs exchange a glance with each other then shrug and walk off cursing under their breath* Are you okay? *she says to the wolf furry*
((By the way, what was your roleplay name again?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:33 pm
XxEmoFurryxX

*She feels his hand get pulled out of hers and she whips around to see what happened, she sees him getting cornered by the 3 bulldogs and instantly she gets angry. Her fur stands on end as she marches over, her tail bristling. She grabs the nearest dog by the scruff on his neck and turns him around nearly knocking him over. the other bulldogs turn towards her and she growls. they laugh at her and turn back to the wolf furry. Her claws and fangs grow longer and her eyes turn bright red as she growls again. they turn back around and she sees fear flick across their eyes as they see her claws and teeth* Okay, I don't want to have to fight you three, but i will if i have to, now just go off on your way and noone gets hurt. *she smiles sweetly, showing her long sharp fangs again, but everyone could clearly see the venom in her eyes. The bulldogs exchange a glance with each other then shrug and walk off cursing under their breath* Are you okay? *she says to the wolf furry*

((I just realized we haven't actually introduced ourselves to each other rofl ))
-I kick my attacker in the stomach, revenge for what he did to him, he watches the cat drive them away, when she asks him if he's okay he replies "I'm fine, thank you" with a smile and then put's on a high princess like voice teasing "but I MUST know the name of my savior!" and walks around her in a royal like manner laughing. -  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

((I just realized we haven't actually introduced ourselves to each other rofl ))
-I kick my attacker in the stomach, revenge for what he did to him, he watches the cat drive them away, when she asks him if he's okay he replies "I'm fine, thank you" with a smile and then put's on a high princess like voice teasing "but I MUST know the name of my savior!" and walks around her in a royal like manner laughing. -
Oh, hah, I'm Nightshade, but you can call me Shade. *She smiles sweetly, and you notice the fangs are back to normal* And you are? ((I'm getting off for the night, see ya tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:54 am
XxEmoFurryxX
Oh, hah, I'm Nightshade, but you can call me Shade. *She smiles sweetly, and you notice the fangs are back to normal* And you are? ((I'm getting off for the night, see ya tomorrow))

He smiles happily, and tucks part of her hair back so that he can see her face better "I'm Frosty" he says happily, he notices her clothes and comments "Great way to break the stereotype" and chuckles, Noticing the quietness in the hallways and checking the time he says "I think it's time we found out which class we're supposed to be in, the hallways are almost empty.." ((Alright, see ya!))  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:54 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

He smiles happily, and tucks part of her hair back so that he can see her face better "I'm Frosty" he says happily, he notices her clothes and comments "Great way to break the stereotype" and chuckles, Noticing the quietness in the hallways and checking the time he says "I think it's time we found out which class we're supposed to be in, the hallways are almost empty.." ((Alright, see ya!))

*she stares into his eyes for a moment then looks down and blushes. She laughs nervously* Hah, I guess we should get going, I think i heard those bulldogs say it was down the main hall, so that must beee.... over here! *she turns around a corner and starts walking briskly down the hall*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:46 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

*she stares into his eyes for a moment then looks down and blushes. She laughs nervously* Hah, I guess we should get going, I think i heard those bulldogs say it was down the main hall, so that must beee.... over here! *she turns around a corner and starts walking briskly down the hall*
-He walks down the hall, following her when they are stopped by this intimidating teacher, he glares at the two saying "and where do you two thing you're going?" the wolf goes up to the the teacher saying "Sir we were just on our way to the principal's to get our class schedules, we're new here" the teachers grunts and says "I'm well new or not you're cutting classes, I'll have to take you to the principal's my self" and he grabs the two in the arms and roughly pulls them to the office, the wolf looks at cat saying "I really hope we don't get into detention on our first day..."  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:18 pm
-sitting in the library enjoying a good book, and the silence the only place that in priest's opinion is the only place were he can get peace and quiet. and away from the school of idiots-  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:41 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

-He walks down the hall, following her when they are stopped by this intimidating teacher, he glares at the two saying "and where do you two thing you're going?" the wolf goes up to the the teacher saying "Sir we were just on our way to the principal's to get our class schedules, we're new here" the teachers grunts and says "I'm well new or not you're cutting classes, I'll have to take you to the principal's my self" and he grabs the two in the arms and roughly pulls them to the office, the wolf looks at cat saying "I really hope we don't get into detention on our first day..."

Goddammit *she mutters under her breath as the teacher drags her towards the principals office* HAH! I'd like to see him try to get us in trouble... I heard the principal is a big softie, and people say he can like... tell when people are telling the truth... Weird huh?  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 pm
-looking out the door and watches somebody go by being dragged by a teacher- "i ssssee that sssssome vermin got in trouble........ oh well."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:03 pm
XxEmoFurryxX

Goddammit *she mutters under her breath as the teacher drags her towards the principals office* HAH! I'd like to see him try to get us in trouble... I heard the principal is a big softie, and people say he can like... tell when people are telling the truth... Weird huh?
He looks at the teacher, and tells Nightshade "Okay, let's put on our most innocent faces, if he still doesn't listen let's b***h until he let's us go" and a cunning smile appears on his face, they eventually reach the front door of the office and he puts on the saddest and most innocent look he can make  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games