Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:33 pm

When everyone had their share of cake and it was clean now since everyone ate some. "Yum, who made this?" asked Starfire.

"My friend Tunny here," said Gemini as she hugged Fortunna after eating her cake.

"And Star I bet that gave a party in your tummy for that babynow," said Fox with a tease and smile.

"Yes, I bet," said Starfire with a smile. "Anf Fortunna it was good."

Fox than snuck out of the house and onto the roof.

Then Gemini snuck out of the kicthen and into the living room. "Huh, since everyone is over there I'll be over here," she said.

Starfire followed Gemini and said, "My dear daughter what seems to be the problem?"

"Nothing just needed room," said Gemini.

"Very well," said Starfire as she smiled and kissed her daughter Gemini on the cheak. "At least your not hyper like usual but your brother Scott is now," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, the special thing about Scott is that everyone loves him and there's too much spirit in that boy. But I know there's soemthing special in him that you'll find out soon I the future,"s aid Turgon.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:02 am

"Your all welcome," said Fortunna as she already ate her piece of cake. She than handed Leo a piece and saved the the other ones for Aquarius and who ever wants a midnight snack or something.

When Rose was done she walked outside of the house and sat under a tree as a bird flew onto her shoulder.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:08 am

Robin scowled at Scott slightly. 'Eat slowly Scott' he warned digging into his cake slowly savuring every moutful. He wacthed Starfire and Gemini leave hoping everything was Ok.

Spider-robin settled down by the beach water the crystal clear water lap up against the beach monoitously. He looked up the clear sky and sighed deeply. He was troubled but he didn't know why. Something just felt so incomplete.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:23 am

Scott wolfed down the cake in one massive gulp. Licking his lips the cake awakening his taste buds. 'Yummy' he exclaimed placing his plate down inside his stomach of a feeling of joy swirled through his body. He lookd at his dad smiling weakly. 'Sorry dad' he whispered.

'Very well my master' Western hunter bowed leaving the group and heading deeper into the forest. He just yearned to be alone for now. Time to think and analyze.

Arachnid devaoured his cake hastily and followed his finace onto the roof. He snuck behind placing both hands on her shoudlers he yelled 'Bwwahh !', sticking away from the lame boo.

The boy suddenly awakening abruptly he leaped up in a fighthing as he recollected his thoguhts and memories of the past day. Looked like he was back in the mansion. As he turned round to obseve the room he kncokced a basket full of items smashing on the floor. The boy stepped in fear reasling his mistake. He sighed feeling foolish. He noticed a note beside and began to read. He flung after he finished unsure of what to make of it.

He left the room following the arrows so far until he made his own through the house until his ears picked up the voices of two people he entered what looked a like a recreation or living room where two people were situtated (Starfire and Gemini). He stepped in catiosuly his weapon had formed into his two short swords. 'Why do you help me ?' he asked confused his speech clunky and slow each letter pronciated roughly.

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:17 am

Leo smiled as Fortunna handed him the piece of cake and said,'Thanks, it looks delicious."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:21 am

Scott suddenly speed through the air grabbing Leo's piece of cake and speeding out of the kicthen. 'YOINK!!' he yelled as he speed upstairs with his cake.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:25 am

'Scott !' Robin holding his head in his hands. He couldn't what he just done. It was last time he was going to allowed sugar. 'Sorry' he added to Leo. He was in big trouble now.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:07 am

Athena smiled at all her friends enjoying the cake. She took a walk on the path in the forest.

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:23 am

Raven finished up with her cake. Smiling at Beast Boy, she walked outside. Raven sat down in the grass and got in her meditation pose. However, she didn't float up and start meditating, choosing just to sit there.

Draco grinned as Scott flew by. He had to admit that the kid was pretty funny when he was like that. Plus, who didn't like sugar. Draco missed the days when he would go crazy over sugar. Shaking his head, Draco looked at Robin. "Don't blame him. Most kids love sugar."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:18 pm

"Huh," as fox was frightened by Arachnid's surprise. "Arachnid you shouldn't do that. You know how easily I get frightened," she said.

"Lower your weapons. No need to fight. You saved me and I thank you. I am Gemini and this I Starfire. Besides would you really want to hurt a pregnet woman now," said Gemini as she placed her hand on her pregnet mother's shoulder.

"Why so alramed. At first I thought you were a robber and a crook but you got me wrong. After saving me you proved to me that you are kind just seems confuse about something," said Gemini as she walked towards the boy. She than bended down to his level and kissed his cheak lightly and said, "Thank you." She than moved away ands said, "No need to fight in myhouse. but tell me why are you here?"

Starfire saw Scott zoom around. And than looked at the others than at the boy as Gemini spoke to him. She smiled towards him in a calm soft look. She than sat down on the couch and asked, "Yes, why did you attack mine and Robins daughter's house? Is there something your looking for? and we do know your DNA is the same as Robin's."

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Then Fortunna handed Leo another cake and said, "Eat it quick. And somebody better keep that kid away from sugar. For its only god once you had it only once. And since its his second he'll get a stomach ack I bet."

Rose spotted Spider-robin on the beachy sand. so she walked over to where he was. Then the bird flew off her shoulder once she got there and she sat next to him. "Hay. You ok?" she asked.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Leo ate the cake and said,"thanks, I guess noone can resist your delicious cooking."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:58 pm

"Oh, thank you. Mymother taught me how to cook when I was young and I would watch her do so," said Fortunna.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:02 pm

Leo put his arm around her and said,"Well she taught you well."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:05 pm

"Yeah, she was a cheff herself. When I was little I wanted to own a resturant so I can show off my cooking. and even own a garden green house with tuns of flowers. But that all changed when they. . .," said Fortunna as she couldn't say those words.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games