Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:38 pm
the blind Sengetsu turned his head in the direction of the voice."be areful these aren't normal soldiers." he stated as the panther appeared infront of Sengetsu attacking the incoming soldiers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:50 pm
Kazuma noticed he was blinded "I am Kazuma Hara except I am a Hyuuaga what do you mean not normal do they use chakra like clones" he asked wondering if his byakugan would be worthless.  

irishshamrock12

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:53 pm
Drake kept slashing his broadsword now a katana as his body glowed blue from the change of the demonic chakra. He was in control still but had a hard time holding on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:55 pm
"Sengetsu formed a hanseal, and rain pured from the heavans granting him visibility through sound and chakra."kazuma, these soldiers don't appear to have chakra...they're mindless zombies whose soul intent is too kill and murder." he said finally regaining his composure."in other words...they have no chakra points and show no pain they can't be harmed but they can be destroyed."  

xLytez

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:12 pm
Kazuma looked said now "You have to be kidding me I have one jutsu to protect me, my byakugan, and my katana which I sharpen with chakra and it drains fastly". Kazuma looked sadly at his swords wishing he had slept before going to Sunagakure to train now but he had to help he pled out a katana and a medium sized knife and started attacking the zombies.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:52 am
Sengetsu finally finding the strength to stand draws his sword standing along side the panther."heh, didn't think it'd end like this did you?" he asked the panther charging the massive army before him slashing past the soldiers his blade dyed red with blood, the ground reddened as well as Sengetsu continued his rampage."hey...Kazuma...lets see who can kill the MOST!" he said slashing directly down the center of one of the soldiers.the panther tore through several other soldiers its roar could be heard throughout the village as it lashed out to defend the leaf and its residents.  

xLytez

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:58 am
(sengetsu!? why the hell are yo blind!?!? O_O)

Zaruto woke.. "Hey detachi!" Zaruto called over the sleeping detachi, "whats happening?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:04 am
As he got up[ he quickly fell back down, "oh.. my..god.." Zaruto thought frantically as he saw the whole foot of... abnormal looking soldiers crircling around him.

"Someone help!" Zaruto yelled out for help.
Zaruto without thinking jumped high into the air, taking the scroll out of his pouch. he did one handsign, "KAI!" He yelled *POOF* kaseru no fasu popped out. zaruto fell straight down at full speed doing a arc slash cutting 3 heads off.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:08 am
((read my previous post i used my mangekyou.))
Sengetsu sensed the prescence of Zaruto through the rain."hey...don't just cut their heads off...destroy them!" he yelled alongside the panther slashing through the army shattering their torso's with each blow.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:11 am
(Dang it I missed more than I expected)

*Leo does a flash step through the crowd of soldiers slashing them and then stops and does a spin to clear a hole as soldiers close in on him*

(Uhh......I think the general should be able to roleplay rather than us easily hitting him)  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:13 am
*Leo sends his chakra into kodashi and hits the ground with it sending a blast of light out killing hundreds of soldiers*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:46 am
Imaoro walked non-chalantly out of hte Gate, heading towards the Mist, he had buisness to attend of.  

chris redfield25

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:51 am
chris redfield25
Imaoro walked non-chalantly out of hte Gate, heading towards the Mist, he had buisness to attend of.
(Were in the middle of a war and you're walking like theres nothing there???!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:52 am
(.. Yep, pretty much)  

chris redfield25

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:55 am
Reiko stayed in the back and watched the battle. i should help, she thought. "kikaichuu no jutsu." the beetles cam out of her sleeves. Attack the enemy ninjas, she directed them.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games