Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:44 pm
"Ehehe!" Nori chuckled. "Yeah, too lazy to do much of anything yesterday. Kind of just slep and scribbled out random thoughts that came to mind."

"Nothing like, 'alas, we can be nothing more than friends..!' kind of crap, right?" Yuu jabbed his friend in the ribs.

"Ow!" Nori exclaimed with a laugh, jabbing his friend back. "Pfft, no, you asshat. I was just compairing my old home to my new one."

"Oh yeah, sometimes I forget that you have a new 'master' or whatever."

"Yeah. he's pretty cool."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:06 pm
Kiyoshi couldn't help but smile as Tao kissed his neck; the sensation it gave him. He pulled away, only to lean in and kissed her neck, nuzzling it.
"I think..when Aoi.. wakes up I'll..tell her..we're breaking up." Kiyoshi murmured in between kisses.
Kiyoshi felt that Tao wanted more. What more was there? Just more?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:19 pm
Tao felt happy, she felt whole. She could actually give up prostitution for Kiyoshi. She wanted to never leave him.
"That would be best." Tao said with her eyes closed, smiling.

[[uhh...]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:35 pm
Emiko was rather quite for most of the their walk to school. She just listened to Nori and Yuu.
I wonder if Nori even likes me...so maybe I should give up on him..? But.. Emiko had been writing in her journal for a long time last night, venting her thoughts about her two best friends, who happened to be guys, and she had strong feelings for both.
Finally she'd decided if either of them asked her out, she'd say yes. To the first one. That way she didn't have to decide and stress herself out. Besides, in Emiko's mind if they really liked her, they have the guts to ask her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:40 pm
[[ 9 w 9 O lol. Post something eventually.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:41 pm
Kiyoshi had stopped kissing Tao, now just holding her in his arms. And soon enough she started to drift off, and then was asleep. Kiyoshi of course didn't mind. She'd been out late for the past while.
After she'd been asleep for almost ten minutes, Kiyoshi slipped out of the bed.
When he was dressed, he slipped out of the room, keeping it locked and went upstairs to find Aoi sleeping in his bed.
Oh man.. He thought, mentally sighing.
As carefully as he could, he picked her up and carried her to her own bed and tucked her in.
I'll tell her tomorrow...
Kiyoshi went back to his own room, and laid down on his bed. Soon after, he fell asleep.

[[Via...time skip it to the next day ;D ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:26 pm
[[no, time skeepz of like, a week.]]

Akuro had decided to come home, finally.
He snuck in his room very, very early. It was still dark outside.
"Tatsuya." He said, standing by his bed. Tatsuya awoke with a start, sitting up. Yuka was still sleeping beside him.
"Akuro." He breathed, in shock. "You came back."
"Yeah. I ran outta money." He admitted, glancing at Yuka. Tatsuya didn't miss that.
"Kiyoshi and Aoi are over. And you know about Yuka.." He said, standing. He stretched, cracking several joints.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:52 pm
They arrived at school like it was nothing and all filed in, setting things in their lockers and started to head to their first periods. Nori's class was in a different classroom, which sent him parting to the other side of the school. "Heh, I hope the teacher doesn't whoop my a**." Nori forced out a little nervously, giving a forced laugh.

"Pfft." Yuu whacked him on the back, "Giv'er hell if she does."

"...Yeah whatever." Nori muttered, keeping the same rather timid expression as before. "See at 2nd period!"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:56 pm
Emiko had parted from Nori and Yuu rather quietly, walking alone to her first class. Yuu would probably show up a few seconds before the loud buzzer sounded.

Things were routine. Emiko entered, unnoticed by most of her class mates. Took her seat. A few more students strolled in. Emiko copied the notes and assignments from the board.
Her table partner, Ando, had a fat lip and there was a bruise on his jawline.

Had Yuu done that? Jeez..what he did to me wasn't that bad...
Halfway through the class, Ando, slouched in his chair, leaned over, whispering to Emiko:
"Emiko, I want you."
Emiko's eyes momentarily grew wide in shock.
"I don't think you understand, how badly, I'd like to sleep with you." He whispered, regaining an upright position.
"Well, you're not going have that opportunity." She said, glaring at him.
Didn't people know when to give up?

Emiko's eyes wandered over to Yuu, sitting alone at his table. Emiko sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:23 pm
Yuu stared absent-mindedly at the wipe board with his head resting on his hands and his eyes a little glazed over. He was rather ignorant of Emiko's problem at hand, but thought that he had taken care of the previous one. There was a lot of shuffling on the class's part, but they eventually settled when the teacher strolled in.

Yuu whipped out a pencil from his pocket and stared at it as it was in his fingers. Today. He told himself. Today I have to talk to Emiko.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:30 pm
[Uhm.. time skip to lunch? Bahaha.]]

Emiko sat down at a table in the dining hall, the roar of students speaking, utensils clanking against dishes; it made Emiko feel panicked. Her breath was shallow, coming out in short quiet breaths. The dim lighting didn't help.
This happened to her from time to time when she was in here, so normally she'd avoid coming in here.
After a few minutes, she calmed down.
Emiko unwrapped the foil that packaged her food.
Where were Yuu and Nori?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:39 pm
[[I R HEAR NAO.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:44 pm
[[Okee.What should I have one of my characters do? Kiyoshi and Yuka..?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:45 pm
[[LYKE, MEH TEW. *sexy party* ]]

Yuu and Nori arrived on scene, Nori looked a little worried, but not immensely. "Whaddya mean you forgot to make a lunch? Doesn't your master have a wife or something? I'd think that'd be their task!"

"Er, they're not married yet. You remember that Nana girl who came to our school a few days ago?"

"Yeah, what about her? I know she's been gone--"

"Yeah I know why. She's my master's 'wife'. She's had some...changes and isn't going to come to school anymore." Said Nori, dropping an all but subtle hint.

"Oh, wow." Yuu muttered.

"Hey. Emiko!" Nori smirked, sitting down opposite her, Yuu sat right next to him.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:53 pm
Emiko had caught part of Yuu and Nori's conversation right before they sat down.
Nana? Does he mean she's pregnant? And his master and Nana aren't married? What a joy.

"Hey. Emiko!" Nori smirked. Yuu took a seat beside Nori, where he usually sat. Nori was across from her.
"Hey, Nori." Emiko smiled. He doesn't seem to have a lunch...
"Here." Emiko said to Nori, pushing her lunch toward him.
"You can have some." She offered.

Really, Emiko had only taken a few bites. Now, after that panic feeling she'd had, she felt too nauseous to eat.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games