Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:59 am

(i'm doing it, only for power, so that i can stay the most powerful ninja in the guild.)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:02 am

(( yeah i know.... and there's also another fashion trend too, human puppet... my old RPC was now Zann's human puppet crying ))

hivaids420

Newb

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:06 am

Susumu sighs "sorry hun but you wont be able to. you'll be stuck with the ranmaru eye always on (kind of like kakashi's) do you just want one done?" Susumu doesn't know if she can make the eye able to turn off and on the speciality for she has never done a ranmaru eye transplant only byukugan and sharingan.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:08 am

Oroami frowned "Damn, then how did Asaba get that to happen, he could switch between all of his eyes." Oroami needed the strength of Genjutsu, but loved his eyes.
(well, i think we might be able to do it, dman, how did asaba do it)

Havok-Trance

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:36 pm

(He had rinnegan I believe)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:56 pm

((Eris--just do what you did with mine, send electrical impulses through the eye or something. Ripp was able to do it with his old rpc, I remember seeing it in a fight.))

iZann

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Mifune walked in, his katana sack slung over his shoulder. The door was open, so he felt as though knocking was unnecessary. He took two steps in, then scanned everyone in the room. His eyes then went immediately to Susumu. "Kage-sama. I need to ask of you a favour. Can you tell me anything about an ex-Cloud Shinobi named Lenon?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:00 am

"Well Oroami I could try to do it how I did Zann's, but I've never tried with Ranmaru type eyes. I love your eyes too..."She pauses and smiles to Oroami looking him deeply in the eyes. "...but I'm sure the operation would work. If it works for byukugan it should work for these eyes. Want me to do just one eye first to see if it works? if it does then we can do both eyes." Susumu then looks to a monitor in the Side-room office which is right now closed off to the public since it's surgery and needs to remain completely sterile. She speaks and a voice emits itself to the outside-main office.
"One second Mifune, there is much to say about him and i have much work to get finished before then"
((asaba god-moded, and i forgot about those surgeries zann thanks))

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:19 am

(true, but Ripp did as well)

Oraomi smiled "just one eye, thats all i need," Oroami stared back at Susumu, a happy smile across his face.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 am

((You don't know half the story, Susumu.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 am

((i have just created thirty new RPC))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 am

((Really?! What's that now...400?!))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:26 am

((no, around 5 cool )
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:28 am

((0.o....))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games