Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 pm
For a moment, Mayumi watched Travis walk away from her.
I could just let him leave. I could be the strong one, for once. Mayumi looked at her reflection on the glass of a trophy case, she saw the hurt shown on her face.
But I'm not strong. I'm weak.

Mayumi chased after Travis who was already out of the library.
"I know you still love me, Travis. Please, I'm sorry. I love you," Mayumi yelled yo him as he continued, walking from her.
When she caught up to him, she grabbed his hand, tight. Sure she was as strong as him, but still being a werewolf, she was quite a bit stronger than the average girl.
"Travis, please," Mayumi pleaded.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:49 pm
Nori really couldn't argue with her now. He'd end up hospitalized if he didn't do something now.
"Fine," Nori complied. His tone of voice sounding very upset and dissatisfied.
Nori tried as hard as he could, with the help of Toyo to make it to his bed. Toyo wasn't the strongest girl, but Nori didn't care, she made it a lot easier than by himself.
When they got to the bed, Nori fell on his back. And he coughed again, only this time it came back, the blood spattering his face.
"Augh," Nori moaned. He was done.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:02 pm
Toyo sat next to him.
"Okay, well we should clean you up before the blood dries." She said. Toyo was a vampire. It was obvious with how pale she was, but she usually drank synthetic blood. But now, Nori's blood called to her, enticing her. It smelled different.
She licked her finger, which had a little blood on it. It was amazing, and sweet, but tangible. It was still warm, it was new blood. It was almost orgasmic, she tried to hang onto the taste for as long as she could. But then it was gone.
"Nori, i have to take your clothes off, well at least down to your boxers." She said, blushing red.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 pm
He was stopped by Mayumi grabbing his hand. He turned on her, ripping away his hand.
“YOU GOTTA FUNNY WAY OF SHOWING IT.” He barked.
That familiar sensation again. His skin was hot and itchy he wanted so badly to rip it away.
He had stopped himself so many times since he had met her.

“And don’t pretend like you know me better than any other freak at this school. I don’t care what put us together, some lousy werewolf imprinting crap or not, its not keeping us together.” He yelled. He ran a hand shaky from anger through his long hair.
“Agh!” Travis grunted hunching a bit. Looks like holding it in hurt like nobody’s business after a while. He panted as a loud tear erupted from his back.
Dark tuffs of hair poked through his skin. “God.” He chocked as the transformation was nearly complete.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 pm
Mori sat in the host room, his private room, with Kazou. They were the only ones in the room, Mori was too upset to host right now.
Zuu's elbow was resting behind Mori, on the couch, he was sitting towards Mori. Mori, on the other hand, was looking away, two fingers resting on his temple, he sat straight. He hadnt cleaned his face yet, or stitched it, it was still bleeding.
Kazou leaned forward, licking the blood from his face. Mori didnt mind it, to him Zuu was just another girl, er, guy, and he was the host.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:17 pm
[bawls. i got distracted. sorry you two D; ]

Nori managed to shake his head. His eyes were closed.
"No, I'm not taking my pants off. My legs are fine, just bruised. It's my stomach, and chest.." Nori said, taking a deep breath. It made him cough again, along with blood.
Nori felt like he was going to pass out. He was surprised he hadn't yet.
"Toyo, get the nurse..please. I need something that's going to calm this pain, and i need it as soon as you can get it. Please get the nurse," Nori tried to pace his breathing.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 pm
To be honest, Toyo was a little upset he wouldnt take his pants off, but all the same, she helped him take his shirt off with much difficulty.
Toyo rummaged in her bag, wincing everytime he groaned. She wasnt allowed to, but she had bottle of vicodin. She took out two, it was a lot for someone his size and age.
"Take these." She said, putting them in his mouth carefully. He was gonna pass out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:43 pm
Mayumi was glad the sun was starting to set. It'd be dark soon, and it'd be easier to go unnoticed when she transfigured.
Travis had already gone outside, and Mayumi watched as his whole body exploded with fur.
Dropping her books, Mayumi ran after him outside. Once she'd reached the shadow of a her body had already began shaking, coursing with the heat that started at her back, spreading to every end of her body.
Mayumi jumped the fence, now off school grounds, and out of sight from anyone on campus.
Quickly stripping herself of her shirt and pants, Mayumi could no long hold her wolf form back.

I think I'm going to have to cut my hair, because my coat is really really shaggy. Mayumi thought, trying to find Travis's scent.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am
With some difficulty, Nori choked down the two oval-shaped white pills.
"Toyo, get the nurse," Nori prompted once more, "please."
And with that, Nori's eyes closed, and he passed out. Too much blood had been lost, and Nori didn't want to deal with this pain anymore.
He'd given up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 am
Now outside Travis bolted away from school grounds.
He wasn’t able to retain his human form. And honestly, it felt good to be this way.
He was such an open book this way though, that is if Mayumi decided to pursue him, which he knew she would.
He was larger and would outrun her though. He’d already decided he wouldn’t show to school anymore. At least not for a while. He’d leave the things left in his dorm room and not even return home. He had been running for miles at high speed. Clumsy, he had knocked into a street divider taking a chunk from his shoulder. Cars screeched to a stop and horns honked. He really didn’t care what attention he was drawing to himself.
Actually, he was trying to incite someone to action against him.
Come on. Do your worst.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:31 am
Mayumi had found a trail, and started following Travis's scent. He was traveling pretty fast, already over a mile a head of her.
'Come on. Do your worst.' Travis's voice sounded in Mayumi's thoughts like it was her own.
Travis, don't do something stupid and get hurt. I don't want to see you hurt anymore.

Mayumi could sense him slow down, as he'd hurt his shoulder. He was on the highway, Mayumi could see the images in his head, the cars.
She was almost there, and could hear more distinctly the sound of cars whooshing by.
Mayumi jumped over a divider, now on the highway. A horn blared, followed by a loud crunching sound as the front of a white Jetta slammed into Mayumi.
The must have at least been going somewhere between 45 and 55 miles an hour.
To her luck, Mayumi, in her wolf form had been forced up the hood, and shattered the windshield. And as the vehicle halted to a stop, Mayumi rolled off the car and lay a bloody, furry mess in front it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:15 am
Travis, don't do something stupid and get hurt. I don't want to see you hurt anymore.
At first he thought he’d imagined her saying this it was so clear and loud.
They, both in their other forms, were now linked mentally. He saw where she was through her eyes. She was following and wasn’t too far behind.
Unable to control them his thoughts raced through his past. Jenna and the pain he had felt when he lost her. The destructive path he took after. Mayumi.
An image he had committed to memory of her laying in his arms asleep when she had spent the night with him. Then his imagination at work; it was the other wolf guy being brutally killed in every way Travis knew how.

Travis pushed down on his heels skidding to a stop and dug his nails into the asphalt.
He saw the scene unfold as if it were happening to him. But it wasn’t. It was Mayumi.
She had collided with a white car. Silence. He didn’t hear anything in Mayumi’s mind.
She was fading from him quickly. Panic drove his paws into action and he was heading back the way he had come. He dodged cars and jumped over obstacles in his path. The last thing he had seen from her eyes was a pool of blood. No.
No….
Mayumi.
Travis barely spoke.
MAYUMIII!!!!!

It seemed as though it took twice as long to get back as it did to leave it.
Travis couldn’t keep calm. He was panicking, praying he’d reach her.
He felt so bulky and slow. Not knowing what was happening to her made him nervous.
Finally he saw a mass of ruffled fur in a heap in the middle of the street. Not moving.
His shoulder was sore but was being ignored.
He approached slowly growling viciously at anyone near her.
People who had gotten out of their cars to see if she was okay now ran back into them afraid they’d be attacked by this wild dog. He hadn’t taken one intake of air since he had seen her. Mayumi. You can’t..You can’t leave like this. He said feeling spoiled and fickle.

He shrank back into human form and hovered over her. He had no clothes to speak of. Reaching his hand out he searched for a pulse and exhaled somewhat relieved. There was one. Thank god. It was weak but it was there. Ignoring the scene around him he scooped Mayumi into his arms trying his best not to disturb her in case her spine had been broken. Dark sticky blood drizzled from his shoulder and his body felt warm and wet where Mayumi was pressed against him. Her blood smeared his skin like war paint. He didn’t know any local hospitals so his best bet would to be returning to the school. But did she have time for that?

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 am
Right before Mayumi had become unconscious she'd though to herself, and she knew she'd be alright, Travis would come back for her.
The headlights of the car, and the current blur in her vision distorted everything. She was still in wolf form, right?
Yes, she could hear Travis, faintly, like his thoughts were fading as she lost her ability to stay awake.
No...
Mayumi.
she heard Travis's voice.
So he was coming.
Mayumi's eyes closed, and she was out.

[sorry, i didn't know what else there was to do D: ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:17 am
Toyo didnt know what to do. She could stay here, and take care of him, or she could get the nurse. She'd want to know what had happened, what would Toyo tell her?
She bit down on her lip, almost drawing blood. Fine!
She got up, running to the nurse's office. Once she got there she burst into the office.
"Mrs.. Mrs.. He's gonna die!" She said, huffing. Mrs. Takahashi stood up, holding her shoulders.
"Honey, what happened?" She said, taking in all the blood on her clothes.
"I-I'll tell you when we get there, but we gotta go, please hurry." She said, briskly walking out of the office, Mrs. Takahashi in tow. Students gasped, looking at the blood covering Toyo. Suddenly she saw Mori, Kazou behind him. She glared at him.
His eyebrow had been stitched and there was no trace of blood. He followed behind Toyo.
---
Finally they got to Nori's room. Mori and Kazou loitered outside the door. Toyo was busy trying to clean Nori, but Mrs. Takahashi stopped her.
"Toyo, What happened." She demanded.
"Mrs. Takahashi," Toyo started, "No, call me Jane." "Jane, there was a disagreement, and, and.." Would she tell her?
"And i did this." Mori spoke up, he was rubbing his hands. His knuckles were scraped and bruised, and if you payed attention, you could tell his shoes were bloody. jane looked from Nori, to Mori.
"Alright, whatever happened, whatever reason, it doent matter. Nori has lost a lot of blood, he could very well die." Mori sat down, his head resting in his hands.
"What we should do, is take him to the hospital." She said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 am
In a subconscious state, Nori could ever so faintly hear Toyo, then Mrs. Takahashi, Then Mori? Why was he here? He'd just beaten the hell out of Nori, and he was here? Now?
Probably trying to cover himself up.
Nori couldn't tell what any of them were saying, it was too muffled. But he knew they were there.
"is...the hospital," Nori file out bits of what Mrs. Takahashi was saying.
I know at the least I'm not going to die. Nori wished he could speak to tell them, but he couldn't even open his eyes.

Nori coughed, more blood sputtering out his mouth.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games