Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:18 am
Celeste, you should send Kurai to Barney land after!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:22 am
Ehehe! -laughs as she pulls up a cinema chair in front of Celeste and sits down- Ohhhh, I need popcorn! -rushes off for popcorn, then comes back and eats the popcorn- Hmmm... needs butter! -rushes off and poors a big jar of butter on the popcorn- Mwuhahahahaha! -comes back, sits down, eats popcorn and watches Celeste-  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:02 am
Lolz, nice post Kurai! Ehehe!

"what the hell is that... Ducks?" Oh I should write a story on this! It'll be called...

The Insanity of Kurai's Duckies! 3nodding rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:08 am
^^;;

Well you made an interesting Water Yoyo post. Thanks to yous i finally know what a freakin water Yoyo is. It was Sakura's idea to add Water yoyos in. And i was like. sure whatever.. but now that she isnt here for the summer festival i just added it in without knowing what it was X_x;;

And i just relized theres a good amount of Fuzzies in the guild O_o;; Probably more then humans..  

KuraiGekkou

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:09 am
I just read about some of our fellow girls in our guild being pregnant.

I really never thought something like this would happen X-X. But i do wish the best of luck however the situation may turn out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:15 am
I never knew about them before either... Not until 2 years ago in Summer. I went to the Busker Festival out in Halifax! That's where I got my first water yo-yo! It was awesome!

Water yo-yos are water balloons with an elastic tied at the bottom. It's painted with different colors so it's not a boring white, red or blue.  

Sincerely Sunshine

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:17 am
Water yo-yos... never knew of such a thing until now, but that is really interesting. 3nodding Heh, I agree with wishing those two the best of luck. One is eventually going to be pregnant, then... the other (Celestial), I think that she is already pregnant. But I never expected such... but that really ties this high school to reality because this actually happens. Heh, I'd only hope that with each pregnancy there would be no abortions. Simply because I'm pro-life. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:23 am
Hmmm.. I think I'm insane. I just put on my rollerblades to see if they fit, and they do! But I left them on and now I'm frolicking about the house with my roller blades on. eek I'm weirder then I thought...  

Sincerely Sunshine

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:25 am
Heh, I need a new pair, though I doubt I could really do all that with the amount of carpeted floors in my house. XD Still, that sounds like a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:26 am
Sorry... double. ^_^;;  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:29 am
Well, it is, aside from the fact that there are stairs. Evil stairs that I back fliped down and really hurt myself. Evil stairs I won't dare go down with roller blades on. Evill stairs that seperate me from my one true love... FOOD!!!!!!!!

Evil stairs... pirate talk2hand scream evil stressed 3nodding rofl ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:41 am
Lol!! Food, yes... a very sinful love. -_- But ah well. Heh, you just be careful now ya here. Chilln' shouldn't be going down them stairs with roller blades. ^_^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:56 am
knowing you gurls that might be just the way you guys chill... -___-''

::brushes off pants::  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:03 am
~Kee Kee Matsumi~
Lol!! Food, yes... a very sinful love. -_- But ah well. Heh, you just be careful now ya here. Chilln' shouldn't be going down them stairs with roller blades. ^_^
Yup! I was trying to, but my mom stopped me, so I had to rely on my awesome skills in he art of begging. 3nodding blaugh rofl  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:07 am
KuraiGekkou
knowing you gurls that might be just the way you guys chill... -___-''

::brushes off pants::
Yup! All we need are food and video games! >.< Kurai makes pretty siggys! Makie didn't like choosing.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games