Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:48 pm
((^-^))

Coryn nodded. "I'd do anything with you." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:53 pm
Karelym beamed and then headed out to the cave ledge. "So..do I just..flap my wings?" she asked, trying to control the wing muscles and finding it wasn't as easy as she'd first surmised.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Coryn smiled and put his claw over hers. "I'll help you till you get the hang of it." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:09 pm
Karelym smiled back at him, holding her claw and trailing the tip of her tail against his scaly cheek..it felt good to be around his size..to be so close to him..and show him that she didn't mind, and was willing to embrace, his dragon side. "Thank you, my love, it's very kind of you..I'll show you just how kind I think it is later.." she said playfully, grinning dragonishly at another mention of the marital night to come..she enjoyed teasing her vyallah..her Coryn.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:21 pm
Coryn smiled and nuzzled her. "Let's go." he said and spread his wings.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:55 am
Karelym nodded with a smile, spreading her own wings and taking off with him, grip tightening on his claw a bit. "Let's fly to the lake, love." she said, thinking that would be a good destination..and then they could perhaps pass the time there until the night..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:15 pm
Coryn chuckled and nuzzled her a bit. "An excellent idea." he said, though he flew slowly to the lake, wanting Karelym to get used to flying.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm
Karelym flew alongside of him, marveling at the sensation of flying. She smiled warmly at him. "This is wonderful, Cor..thank you." she said, happily and lovingly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Coryn smiled back and then looked ahead. "I still liked carrying you . . ." he muttered softly.

Elyon started to stir and moaned a little, her tail twitching a bit, unconsciously searching for Kolan.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:09 pm
Karelym glanced at him as her smile softened. "I liked being carried..I love you so much, Coryn.." she said softly as they landed by the lake. The moment they touched down, her form flickered and in a quick instant, she was elven again. She blinked in surprise. "What happened?" she asked in confusion before feeling something pierce her arm. Her eyes widened as she saw a dart in her arm and then slumped unconscious.

A figure darted forth then, catching Karelym before she fell. Tall, well-built, and completely cloaked with the hood pulled over. And then a sword emerged from the folds of the cloak, held out towards the dragon. "The Princess is returning with me, go home, dragon, or face my sword." came a strong, deep voice from within the hood.

Kolan heard the moan and blinked, turning behind him to where Elyon was and heading inside the cave. He'd been pondering something..if mating with Coryn gave Karelym her dragon form, would a Mate Bond with Kolan give Elyon her human form? "Morning, sleepyhead." he said as he approached, looking at the beautiful dragonness that was his Elyon.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:16 pm
Coryn landed quickly and growled. "Karelym wants to be with me! Leave her alone!!" he snapped back, clearly having no desire to go home without Karelym. It wasn't fair! They'd just been mated!!

Elyon's head tilted slightly as her eyes opened. "Morning . . ." she yawned out and stretched.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:21 pm
The man's grip tightened on his sword. "You murdered my brother, her lover, why would she want to stay with you? I'll let you live, only because the princess is my first concern..but I would gladly slay my brother's killer." the man said coolly..and from his words, his brother was Karelym's lover..so either Karelym had another lover, or this man was calling Coryn, supposedly an only child, his brother..

Kolan smiled as he watched her. "Did you sleep well, Elyon?" he asked, and it wasn't just he question..he found himself truly interested in her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:26 pm
Coryn reeled back in slight horror and confusion. "What was her lover's name?!" he asked. "Tell me!!" he demanded, praying that it was his name, though that would only add to his confusion since he didn't remember a brother . . . he thought he was an only child . . .

Elyon smiled and sat up. "Yep. It was a good sleep. How about you? I know you're not comfortable in your human form . . ." she said, frowning lightly, feeling a little guilty.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:33 pm
The man stiffened at the question. The dragon dared to ask? He set Karelym's body down gently before standing in front of her and pulling down his hood..unintentially giving an answer of sorts..the man looked exactly like Coryn, except perhaps a bit more muscular. His skin was a little tanner, and instead of albino hair, his hair was midnight black, with violet eyes instead of green..and there was a black, swirling design mark on his forehead outlined in dark violet.. but that aside..elven ears and all, he looked just like Coryn..like his twin..

"I would have spared you..but you had the audacity to demand that I speak of my brother..of her lover..after killing him..my twin's name is Coryn, and I am Ralver, you may take that knowledge with you to Kalos, dragon." he said as a the mark on his head glowed faintly and he charged forward with speed that surpassed even elven speed, aiming his sword right at the dragon's heart.

Kolan blinked..truth be told..he'd almost forgotten his human form.."Elyon.." he looked at her a moment before stepping forward, shifting dragon only because he felt she might want him in a form she could touch for what he would say next. "I want to be your mate, Elyon..in dragon form or in human, if that's what you prefer..I just want to be with you..Elyon..I..I love you.." he said softly, cupping her cheek in his claw.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:41 pm
Coryn's eyes widened and then the man . . . no . . . his brother charged . . . He felt tears start to form. Was he doomed to tragedy? First Karelym and now his brother were trying to kill him . . . and . . . he wasn't willing to harm either of them. In a split second descision, he lowered his head to protect his heart. He couldn't die! Not while he was bound to Karelym. "You don't understand do you?!" he grunted, feeling pain from where the sword had hit. "Coryn isn't dead!!" he yelled quickly, and then silently added in his head, Not yet anyways . . .

Elyon's eyes widened and a smile grew over her face even as tears welled up in her eyes. She started nuzzling against him, so happy. "I love you too Kolan . . ." she muttered softly, nuzzling her head against his neck.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff