Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:46 pm
spade began to cry. "if they were going to make me a freak why do i have to be human enough to feel this" she began to sob again.
lost looked at spade. he didnt know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:55 pm
"It's okay Spade. It's okay," Seraphiel said and pulled Spade close so she could hug her. She petted the back of Spade's head, "You're not a freak just because you can feel emotions. Don't worry. Tears are a good thing, really," She said and began to wonder; what is normal anyway?
KoTari finished making the eyepatch but decided not to interfere.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:05 pm
spade continued to cry. she was stressed. it felt like she had a huge weight in her heart.

lost looked at seraphiel. he watched as seraphiel hugged spade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:12 pm
Seraphiel started to sing a calm song to try and relax Spade. She could feel that the girl's muscles were tense all over. She continued to hold her close. She knew that whenever she felt like crying, KoTari was always there for her. So now it's time for her to return the favor to someone else.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:22 pm
spade held on to seraphiel's arm. she hated herself for feeling so weak. she was humiliated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:24 pm
Angelus nodded and said, "Then don't expect me to call you wife either...ain't happening." He looked at Pre for a short second before looking at the hugging two and sat down on the floor silently.

Akari watched the scene for a moment before closing his eyes and laying down on the floor. He looked at Pre once, he could smell the blood on her...hidden their...it was like she was bathed in it. He said nothing though and gave nothing away.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:26 pm
Seraphiel gave Spade a little squeeze, "KoTari has an eyepatch made for you," She said gently.

Pre sighed, "So what's going to happen if I go insane? Will you as well?" She wondered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Angelus shook his head thoughtfully. "I doubt it, at worst I would need to kill a single thing...but that's normal anyways. I know how to handle it. More than likely when you start to go berserk the bond with me will allow you to pull from my strength and experience to stop it."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm
"This is not going to be easy to get used to...I've been abused so many times already," Pre said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:38 pm
spade looked at the eye patch. the auru was beginning to ebb away. she pulled the thread out and held her eye shut. she took the patch from kotari. she began to sew the new patch on.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:52 pm
"There you go. Almost good as new," Seraphiel said with a chuckle, "There's a bath over there, in that small room. Do you want to take a bath and get cleaned up?" She asked that to Lost as well, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:57 pm
"ok but i need to know which one is hot" spade looked better. she didnt feel so bad anymore.

lost looked at spade. he didnt realize how hard it could be if you didnt know how to read.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:00 pm
"Come here. I'll show you," Seraphiel said and walked over to the bathroom. She walked over to the tub and pointed at the knobs, "This one on the left is for hot water, and the one on the right if for cold. The one in the middle is for the shower, so don't turn that one unless that's what you want," Seraphiel said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:08 pm
spade nodded. "thank you" she closed the door when seraphiel walked out. she set the water and took a bath.

lost looked at seraphiel. he waited for spade to finish  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 pm
"I think we're doing pretty good huh? We've got this far," Seraphiel said and sat down next to Akari.
KoTari only nodded.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games