Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:08 pm
So she was blackmailing him. He sighed inwardly, "I prefer the name KoTari please. It has a better ring to it if nothing else," He thought to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:19 pm
Previous

User Image"`Sa little girly fer my tastes," she said, scrunching up her face a bit as she contemplated the name. KoTari's falling spirits did not escape Naja's notice (or, perhaps more accurately, Natalie's notice, since Naja was still quite committed to being Natalie), and she began to laugh.

"Don't look so glum, big guy," she said. "I was only teasin'. I've got noplace ta put a pet dragon, an' I bet you eat more than I could ever afford ta feed ya."

Next

AngelicTurtle

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:22 pm
KoTari could have told her that he actually didn't need to eat much when he was in his human form, and was fairly manageable then too, but decided not to for his own security.
He started to change back into his human form. In about three minutes the only traces of his dragon form was the cracked over trees, "That's better...I guess I should thank you for your help," He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:29 pm
Previous
User Image
"Guess ya should," Natalie agreed, her arms folded and her amused smirk still plastered on her face. Natalie was the sort not to be impressed by anything, to at least feign control over every situation even when she didn't truly have it. This time was no exception.

"Well?" she said in mock impatience. "I'm waiting."

Next

AngelicTurtle

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 pm
KoTari looked at her, "Well, thank you country girl," He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm
Previous

User ImageNatalie raised an eyebrow.

"Country girl?" she said. "If that's whatcha call all the young ladies who save yer hide, I'm thinkin' you need ta refine yer technique."

Natalie took a step forward, holding out her hand for KoTari to shake.

"The name's Natalie," she said. "An' I'm not from the country."

Next

AngelicTurtle

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:57 pm
KoTari laughed and accepted her hand, "KoTari Koron, Dragonkin," He said as his self introduction, "So who are you really?" He questioned. He knew the girl he met in the city and this girl were the same person.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:03 pm
Previous
User Image
Natalie looked at KoTari as though he were insane.

"Is this one a those philosophical questions?" she asked, quickly retracting her hand. "Ya know, that 'meaning of life, what makes ya who you are' shite? 'Cause I'll tellya right now, I'm not converting ta whatever weird dragon religion yer pitching."

Next

AngelicTurtle

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 pm
"Our group is atheist. I doubt I would be interested in 'converting' anyone," KoTari said, "Your beliefs are your own. I just know that a country girl in Deralo City and you are in fact the same person. Whether you are a street performer or an assassin I don't care, I just thought I'd let you know that I can see through your disguises."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:19 pm
Previous

User ImageNatalie wasn't phased by KoTari calling her out. Rather, her eyebrow continued to climb higher up her forehead as she continued to stare at KoTari as though he were spouting some of the craziest things she'd ever heard.

"Uh...huh..." she said, her arms folded as she stared incredulously at KoTari. "That's...interesting..."

Natalie's expression shifted to amusement as she decided to play along with the crazy dragon man's theories, taking control of the situation once more.

"So...this country girl," she said with a smirk, "is she cute? I don't want somebody runnin' around sullying my good identity, ya know?"

Next

AngelicTurtle

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:20 pm
"Yes she was," KoTari said with narrowed eyes, "Much cuter than whatever it is you are trying to do," He turned around and started walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:32 pm
Previous
User Image
"Nice chattin' with ya," Natalie called after KoTari. "If ya see Country Girl, tell her ta keep up the good work!"

Naja didn't worry about KoTari knowing that she had chameleon identities. He had no way to prove it to anyone, and she hadn't given him the satisfaction of acknowledging that what he said really was true. Besides, he didn't know who or what she really was, only that she wasn't who she pretended to be. And, most importantly of all, she knew an even bigger secret of his.

Naja looked at the darkened sky. For most people, this wasn't a good place to travel alone, but Naja was safe anywhere there was shadow. Now she needed to take care of her more immediate needs, like finding food.

Next

AngelicTurtle

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:36 pm
After a while of walking KoTari assumed he was lost. This is the Damned Woods afterall. He sighed, "I wonder if I can contact a Dragonkin from the outside somewhere," He pondered, and tried to get his sister. Finding that his telepathy doesn't work all that well in this forest, he sighed and leaned against a tree. He slid to the ground, "Sleep first, food later," He said. He wondered if there was anything edible here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:58 pm
Previous

User ImageNaja slipped in and out of shadows, slowly moving deeper and deeper into the woods. She had keen eyesight, and the darkness did not affect her as it would have some other travelers. There were many things for her to eat in the forest: rats, snakes, birds, even bats if she could catch them.

After a few minutes of tracking smells, her tongue flicking swiftly in and out from between her lips, Naja came upon a healthy rat making a meal of a rotted hunk of what may have once been an apple. Naja didn't make a sound, and the rat didn't see her until it was much too late.

One bite, and Naja's poison stilled the rat's heart within seconds. Unhinging her jaw, Naja slowly worked the rat down her throat headfirst, feeling a great deal of satisfaction as she felt it come to rest in her belly. The tail she bit off, idly nibbling on it as she continued on her way through the woods. Next, she would need to set up camp.  

AngelicTurtle

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:03 pm
KoTari had fallen asleep peacefully under a rotted tree.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games