Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:24 am
Daiki nodded. "Okay. Well, the sun's going down anyways, so let's all rest." he said, heading towards his bed when suddenly, he stopped. "Ralph, do you want to uh... sleep next to me or... Nah, I'll-I'll just sleep on the couch. You sleep on my bed." he said, stuttering a bit and then taking an extra blanket and pillow in his closet, putting it on the couch. Stupid, why did you say that? Now Alessa would think otherwise... But, I shouldn't care, I shouldn't care... he thought. He then stood up and started to close the windows in every room, so that no one outside will see them inside. He turned to Alessa and asked, "Uh, where do you want to sleep? Or rest as you may call it," he added, looking around.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:52 am
Ralph grabbed Daiki's arm before he could go any further. "What re you talking about? You're sleeping with me." Ralph told the other and smiled.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:12 pm
Daiki blushed, looking at Ralph. "O-okay." he just said. He didn't feel the awkwardness anymore, just feeling a bit jumpy, like he likes it but doesn't really... In other words, he's still choosing a desicion.

((xP))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:09 pm
Alessa smiled. "I think it will most likely be where ever you put my scarf. I dont mind even being out in the hallway. eh- just dont put the scarf on me" She said smiling akwardly. "I sink through the floor if its ontop of me and thats uncomfortable."  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm
Ralph nodded. "How about we hang your scarf over the couch in the living room?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:27 am
Daiki pondered on what Alessa said and when he heard what Ralph suggested he said, "Yeah that would be a good idea. At least you'll be on the couch." he thought aloud.  

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 am
Alessa nodded happy. "That sounds great" She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:46 am
"Well, good night then. Me and Daiki are gonna go to bed now." Ralph told her and lead Daiki into the bedroom and locked the door behind him.

[[xD someone seems eager. lol]]  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:35 am
Daiki grinned at Alessa, and blushed when he and Ralph were now alone in his bedroom, the door locked. He looked at Ralph's eyes, trying to figure out what he's planning.

((haha, lol. xDD))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 am
Alessa smiled back and somewhat sat down. She closed her eyes and started to daydream some. She sighed and was unconscious.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:21 pm
Ralph smiled and tackled Daiki onto the bed laughing. "So, we're finally alone again..." He said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:52 am
Daiki got surprised and fell easily on the bed, and laughed a bit. "Yeah..." he said, smiling at Ralph.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:51 am
Ralph kissed him softly and smiled. "I like it when we're alone.." He told Daiki, blushing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 pm
Daiki blushed, and kissed Ralph softly, like he was saying, 'Yeah, me too.' He looked at him and smiled.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:51 pm
Ralph hugged Daikia affectionately. "Let's go to bed now, I'm a bit tired tonight..." Ralph told Daiki and then got under the sheets.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games