Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:28 am
Lunair sighed at the infection and sat back, looking at Rick. If he had gotten ahold of the komodo Dragon kid, he looked at them, then turned to look at a beam of light from the Academy. getting up, Lunair shot off into the air, then dove, seeing someone by a hole in the roof. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:43 am
(I thought Lunair and Bradley were outside of the Academy now? Rick's not there. *Assuming it's a typo*)

Bradley watched Lunair fly off and he looked back down at his infected hand. He was silent and wondering what he should do now. He didn't want to be involved with the Academy anymore, but if he turned a blind eye for too long he would end up a mindless ghoul. He stood as well and lifted his wings. He winced from the injury he had gotten in his side, but since it was mostly healed it didn't cause too much damage.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:16 am
((Lydia's also no longer on the roof and back in her cage.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:38 am
((Hey, Durithiill, no auto moving without permission...))

Lydia slept as she moved back down through the hole and towards her cage. That was when her crystallis became aware again. He snatched control away from his unconscious host and used her magic to end the spell. Lydia landed softly on her feet next to her ruined cage. She looked out at the hole in the roof. Her crystallis didn't know had it had gotten there but it was a means of escape. They no longer had any safety in here, now that Rick's minions had decided to randomly attack them.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:49 am
(('Tis not auto-moving. Auto-moving would be like me saying "Lydia got up off the roof and went back to her cage."
Besides, Lydia seems particularly adept at negating magic, doesn't she? So far she's shrugged off three of Psadas' spells without any trouble.

Edit: Four, actually.))

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:54 am
((Lydia is still unconscious, so his sleeping spell is still affecting her, it's her crystallis that has taken over, since he didn't actually here Psada's song. She was close to her cage so i figured that the spell would be weak anyway. If you want me to go back and change it so she was in her cage, and then climbed out of it because it was destroyed, then I will. The first time, it did disorient her, which was why she tarted to be more aware, thinking that the danger was over, but then saw Spira and her programming, i guess, took over so that she could jump out of the way.))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:58 am
((I'm not saying you have to edit it. I guess I'll just have to be even more specific in the future to make sure its understood that his spells affect the crystallis as well.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:00 pm
((I understood it as whoever hears it would be affected and her crystallis was completely unaware of anything at that moment, so he was spared from its effects. Sorry, if that's not what you intended.))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:21 pm
((The damaging spell was probably the closest one to taht, since it effected her body, but it would still be felt by her crystallis once it took control, since it was using Lydia's senses. All the other spells just work like normal magic, however. Just he uses sound to perform them, instead of thinking about the effect.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:22 pm
((Okay, next time I'll have it affect her crystallis. Sorry for the misunderstanding))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:07 pm
Spira followed along, not wanting to rest. She wanted to help and help she would, even if she was currently damaged. Her shoulder had a hole in it about half an inch wide, and her back had about an inch. Both were on a gradual heal.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:17 pm
Rick walked into the quarantine chambers. Already there were scientists fixing the cages and replacing the metal alloy on the roof. He silently waited for KIERAN's return.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:22 pm
Spira stood behind him, her form taking on a more human tone of skin and feel, as she furthered her bodies changes subconsciously.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:33 pm
Lydia glanced at Rick and Spira, and unconsciously took a step back. It was obvious by the look on her face that it was her crystallis in control.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:37 pm
"Spira don't do anything to her," Rick instructed, "Lydia, we are not doing anything to hurt you, and we won't. We're just awaiting a new arrival that's all. So get back into your cage again."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games