Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:41 pm
EDITED  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:45 pm
((That's acceptable, but what about the low pressure attack? Wouldn't that knock you out pretty much instantly since you're enclosed in such a tight space that is already without any oxygen?

edit: And where's the water coming from for the protection? You didn't mention what jutsu it was.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:01 pm
[[Edit again, had a busy weekend so couldnt be on earlier]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:06 pm
((That's fine, but whats this "Water Wall" technique? I couldn't find it in the suiton list.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:26 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir observed Rahenno with his sharingan and tried to copy the strange cyclone rasengan he was making. He doubted it could penetrate through his bone wall on its own anyways. As soon as Rahenno combined it with another rasengan and turned towards the neareast wall, however, that's when Fenrir knew he needed to act. Without any oxygen and the air pressure drop, even the nine tails would soon lose consciouness. The fact that Rahenno was pushing himself to pull out more tails just meant that more adrenaline would be pumping through him and he would be taking more exasperated breaths, breaths that held no air! Fenrir just needed to keep him inside for a few seconds longer. A shadow clone popped inside the dome and made some seals. Fenrir hoped that it would distract the savage demon, but just in case blasted the inside of the dome with one of his ultimate techniques, the Chidori Nagashi! By sending waves of lighting off of the bone walls and into Rahenno to once again fry him like the inside of a microwave. The rasengan was a very powerful but very distracting technique. Even masters have to concentrate intently on controling the chakra inside. Even if the technique wouldn't finish Rahenno off on its own, the pain and blast would at least distract him enough to dispel the rasengan in his hand. This jutsu was made even more effective by the fact that, once again, Rahenno had left himself drenched in water from where the water wall had collapsed on him, making the S-ranked chidori nagashi technique even ten times more deadly. In addition to that, the littering metal from the ivory cannon attack created a great conductor through which the lightning current could branch to and hit Rahenno at a greater range from many different angles, several feet before he could even strike the wall. There was no way that the kyuubi could withstand such an attack, and to make things worse, while being blasted back and paralyzed by the electric current the shadow clone Fenrir had, the one making seals, would've finished. A chidori crackled in his hand. With blitzing speed he shot to collide into Rahenno, forcing his chidori straight through Rahenno's back.

(Chidori Nagashi, Chidori, Shadow Clone)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI6-n5kpOx0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm
((Now I've see why it's shaped into a diamond, but i posted that I escaped the dome))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm
((And I'm saying that I stopped you before you could leave. You can't just automatically get out. Plus, you should've been knocked out last post from the low pressure technique. I asked around its an instant effect. Otherwise the technique would be pretty pointless if somebody could just escape without passing out.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:26 pm
(D A M u guys r still on this and it has been like a week and a half already or something like that and some sort stare )  

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:28 pm
((It really should've already been over....))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((It really should've already been over....))

((True dat,no offense to any one but rahenno is posting some crap,he should be passed out on the ground))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:47 pm
((And who are you to to say that, your just a noob starting out his ninja life. I could have killed you easily. If I'm posting crap then so is Fenrir, with all his auto hit. But seeing how my computer is ******** up its harder to make a decent post, but if you feel that damn strongly about it, just say Rahenno fell unconcience due to lack of oxygen. got to fix my comp But that doesnt give you permission to kill me. When I get a better comp we can finish this fight later.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:51 pm
Rahenno
((And who are you to to say that, your just a noob starting out his ninja life. I could have killed you easily. If I'm posting crap then so is Fenrir, with all his auto hit. But seeing how my computer is ******** up its harder to make a decent post, but if you feel that damn strongly about it, just say Rahenno fell unconcience due to lack of oxygen. got to fix my comp But that doesnt give you permission to kill me. When I get a better comp we can finish this fight later.))

((Yea i didnt say you didnt have skill,i just said that i dont think your post is great.Fenrir isnt auto hitting just guiding the battle the way he wants it to be.Theres nothing wrong with it cus hes just on his game at the moment))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:51 pm
((Very well. You fell unconscious within the dome. I'll post from there. Technically I don't need your permission to kill you, but that was never my intention to begin with.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:01 pm
((Got it, If you want we can have a rematch later, that is something I'm looking forward to))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

((As much as I'd like that, I'm afraid I have other things on my agenda. A lot of people screwed with this village while you were keeping me busy. It's time to make those people pay. Besides, you're about to really not like me very much for what I'm about to do...sorry.))

Fenrir watched Rahenno revert from his tails and katon stages, back into his original and unconscious self. Still, Fenrir did not trust it. The ivory cannon poking out the ceiling turned and fired four bone spears, one through each of his hands and legs, effectively impaling him to the ground. From there, the dome opened up a bit to allow oxygen, and Fenrir formed out of the ceiling to drop down next to Rahenno's body. Without wasting any time he latched the black cuff of the "Steel of Sealing" handcuffs onto one of Rahenno's wrist. It was only after this that Fenrir removed the bone spears and latched the other cuff to Rahenno's other wrist across his back. Even this wasn't enough for Fenrir though. He was never one to take any chances. With the cuffs on, even if Rahenno were to wake up he would be completely paralyzed and unable to use his chakra. Fenrir picked up Rahenno's body and flung it over his shoulder as he exited the dome. Once outside, Fenrir turned to watch Rahenno's treehouse finally go up in smoke. It would continue to burn until there was nothing but ash, and the forest of bone that stayed as a reminder to those who crossed him. Just then a plethera of senses struck Fenrir, the first being the scent of a lot of blood from the gates. Fenrir's pupils shrank and his hair stood on end. "YAJUU!" he barked. The demonic fox-like pet was atop of Fenrir's shoulder in an instant. "I smell it too." he remarked. "Damnit" Fenrir charged off towards the gates.

exit

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces