Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Kailee looked up at Lance and then looked at Leora before hugging her sister tighter. "Mommy told me Lory . . . It's okay . . ." she said, wanting to comfort her sister.

Leora smiled down at her sister and then gave a thankful smile over to her mother before stroking her sister's hair. "You know, I'd never try to bite you right?" she asked.

Kailee smiled and nodded. "You're gonna be like Lexi right?!" she asked back happily.

Leora chuckled. "Yeah, I'll try." she said and then turned her attention to Sky, picking her up and petting her. "Hey Sky." she said happily as she hugged her friend.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Sky only meowed happily and purred as Leora pet her. She was very glad to see her new friend and was looking forward to asking her about why she had changed her feelings for Lance and why they had come home early . . . Maybe Lance had gotten Leora pregnant. She hoped that wasn't the case. For now, she stayed in her cat form to seem inconspicuous to the other humans at the airport.

Lance smiled at his beloved wife. "Leora, don't you think we should be getting home soon?" He asked her and noticed Alexis drinking from a cup, no doubt full of blood, and coming towards the family with a smile, glad to see her friend and very glad that she would never be tempted to bite her again.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Leora smiled and nodded. "Yeah . . . I want to go home." she said, turning and smiling at Lance, still holding Sky.

Kailee was still holding onto Leora, her arms going around her waist as she clung to her sister. She didn't say anything, but she could definately see that Leora was definately feeling different towards Lance than she had felt before.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Alexis walked over to them, drinking her bottle of blood with a cheery smile. "Hey, Leora." She said in her usual, chirpy voice. Unlike how Alice and Sky had reacted when they discovered Leora was to become a vampire, she had been extremely pleased since there was no way she would ever be tempted to bite her like she had when Lance had gotten too thirsty.

Sky nuzzled into Leora and soon closed her eyes to fall asleep. Kailee had waken her up too early and was now very tired because she had been kept awake before by a very irritated Alice since she wasn't allowed to pass go to the human airport,

Lance was beginning to miss Hawaii, when he and Leora had been all alone, with all the time in the world to do what they wanted. Though he didn't say anything about and began leading Leora to baggage claim.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Leora smiled at Alexis. "Hi Alexis!" she said happily before being pulled towards the baggage claim by Lance. However, she didn't really mind at all.

Kailee left her sister and went over to Alexis. "Lexi! Lory's back home!" she said happily, hugging her vampiric friend.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Alexis smiled and Kailee and hugged her back.

Lance looked at Leora as he led her to baggage claim. "Just curious, Leora, when we get back to the castle, do you still want to sleep in your room, or would you like to join me in mine?" He said with a grin.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Leora smiled at Lance, swinging their hands. "I think you know what I want." she said teasingly.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Lance chuckled and kissed her softly. "And your sister's not going to come in this time is she?" He asked, referring to when Kailee had interrupted he and Leora exchanging blood as they walked over to baggage claim and he began looking for their bag.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Leora chuckled and shook her head. "No, I think she only got lost that time . . ." she said and then kissed him back.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Lance smiled at her for a moment when she kissed him back, but then the smile faded and he looked down as a thought suddenly came to him. "Leora . . . it's not like I have any evidence but, do you think you might be . . . pregnant?" He asked her and looked at her for a reaction. It was possible, since to become a vampire you had to be born one, like he had, or changed, but he wondered what would happen if she was . . .

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Leora blinked. "I . . . I don't know . . ." she said and wondered if he was asking because he didn't want her to get pregnant . . .
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Lance looked at her for a moment before looking back at the floor and nodding slowly. He couldn't decide how he would react if he really had impregnated her, then again, there was still a chance . . . He pushed the thought out of his mind as he spotted their bags and quickly picked them up before returning to Leora hoping to change the subject, but wondering if she wouldn't want to.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Leora sighed and took her bag. "Thanks Lance." she said, though she didn't press the topic of her being pregnant or not. "So . . . what do you want to do when we get home?" she asked, changing the subject a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:40 pm

"I'm not sure yet, I guess, whatever you want to do." He said, relieved that she changed the subject and now smiling at her again with his loving smile.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Leora smiled back at him and shrugged. "I know that Alice will want me to pay attention to her for a bit . . ." she said with a smile.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games