Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:45 pm

(i call second but teddy look at what i wrote above!)
Quote:
Yokai nooded in Akira's oeders and took out his katana and tensing his muscles up for real to attack. Yokai then took out a few chakra pills and ate them slowly resting and gaining up chakra. He then said, "Air leviation!" Yokai started floating up in the air. Yokai then threw a smoke bomb at teddy saying, "NOT YET!"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:46 pm

(( i know but i wanna see what jutsu's he knows))

Teddy was not in his body but was in Sakuya's.

teddy_byakuga

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

((Teddy-Your jutsu))

Akira continue to formed hand signs.

"Captain and Guys, I MEAN IT. GET TO THE TOP OF THE WALL. NOW!!!!!"

Akira screamed as he slammed his hand on the ground. "Kuchiyose: Kyoukan Fuusha (Summoning: Giant Windmill) " The windmill appeared as the blades begin to spin slowly then rapidly. Akira formed some handsigns as he grabbed Yokai. " Bikou Shunshin no Jutsu (Shadow transportation skill)" this appearing into the Shadow of the windmill. and move to a nearby tree then to the shadow of the earth wall. Up the wall and behind it.

Kuchiyose: Kyoukan Fuusha (Summoning: Giant Windmill)
Description: Not quite a normal summon but quite deadly nonetheless; the user creates a massive windmill the size of three story house that will rise from the ground. Once fully ascended from the ground the windmill’s blades will spin rapidly, forming a huge wind that will pull anything not nailed down forcibly into the spinning fans, which are actually in the shape of blades. Being caught in the blades means almost certain death, as anything caught within them will be chopped to pieces. Such high level destruction has it’s downsides; for one the user will have to find a way to secure themselves safety to the ground first to prevent themselves from being sucked into the windmill, secondly, due to the windmill’s great size it takes one post to fully retract from the ground which gives the opponent ample time to escape or prepare themselves.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:47 pm

((ohh yamanaka my friend im a yamanaka first time i used it))

"So .." sakuya yelled. Teddy was in sakuya's body and was frozen
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:48 pm

(( i do all the rping my friend sorry))

"Get me out of this jutsu" he yelled.

teddy_byakuga

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:48 pm

((Confuse so much XD I just want a interesting one on one for my first fight being back in the guild lol))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:50 pm

(@Teddy and Yokai: Screw off I'm the one who froze him! )

*Hanzo hit Sakuya with the rewire technique. He noticed earlier that teddy did the hand signs for mind transfer jutsu.*

"Teddy get out or you'll die too!"

Dark-Ninja70

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:51 pm

((I like to ask question Dark how long does your Jutsu last?))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Dark-Ninja70
(@Teddy and Yokai: Screw off I'm the one who froze him! )

*Hanzo hit Sakuya with the rewire technique. He noticed earlier that teddy did the hand signs for mind transfer jutsu.*

"Teddy get out or you'll die too!"

Phi look at Teddy body and Sakuya body. "Hanzo kill both of them and hurry!" Phi still swinging was at the top of the Earth Wall.

xPhi-Phix

Dripples

(edited)
Yokai took out a kunai and stood his ground. He sighed and just sat down.

(( Longer than the second it would take me to leap a few feet and hit you with that technique ))

Dark-Ninja70

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:54 pm

(Ah kinda wish I went area with less posting so I won't get confuse XD..Well tell me when this sound wave stop))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Akira stood behind the gates alittle excited. "O, yea that will get the heart pumping." He said as he looked and Mikoto was still waiting. He telepathicly communicated with Mikoto.

((I guess we can wait for the other to post now. I'm take someone's eye TONITE!!!! Hello people GIANT WINDMILL HERE. ))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:56 pm

(( I never really set a time limit maybe a few minutes but I already hit you with rewire technique if you want I can give you the info on that move if you don't already know it? ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games