Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:10 pm
"Neon almost fell laughing my eyes are no humans there called the all seeing eyes for a reason plus i must inform you i am vary slow i dont think i can keep up with you"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:25 pm
"Not many people can...." Blaize said, glaring at the kid. This kid.... he's not what he seems... Blaize grinned. "You followed the scent of my magic....? That's new..... I think it best if we leave now.... How'd you get in here Alex?" Blaize may have been smiling, but her complete attention was focused on the kid.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:25 pm
"Sheesh, you really think we'll fall for that?" Alex asks, looking down from the ceiling (or up, from his point of view) at the kid. "Besides, who said anything about running, kupo?"

Apparently Blaize did. Just now. "Oh. Well, I wouldn't want shortstack here to have his peeps waiting for us, so maybe you should just follow me, kupo." With that, Alex begins to retrace his steps.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:31 pm
"Sorry Alex.... Normally I'm not one for running.... but I have a bad feeling...." Blaize smiled, backing up while keeping her eyes on the kid. "Come on Ravyn.... I'll guard out backs, ne~!"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:32 pm
"Aww dont run I havent eaten yet and i've gotten vary hungry standing gaurd for a few days plus you flesh smells so good its been so long sence ive drank blood also if you run you'll just die tired so screwed anyway"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 pm
X Neon Uzumaki X
"Aww dont run I havent eaten yet and i've gotten vary hungry standing gaurd for a few days plus you flesh smells so good its been so long sence ive drank blood also if you run you'll just die tired so screwed anyway"
"I thought I smelled necromancy, kupo," Alex says nonchalantly.

neodrac54
"Sorry Alex.... Normally I'm not one for running.... but I have a bad feeling...." Blaize smiled, backing up while keeping her eyes on the kid. "Come on Ravyn.... I'll guard out backs, ne~!"
"No problem, kupo, but ah... why'd ya break in here just to run away empty handed? Just lookin' for the thrills, kupo?"

Alex seems awful calm for someone who has just busted into someone else's base of operations. The fact that he doesn't know who's crib he's broken into probably has something to do with that, though.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:34 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Sheesh, you really think we'll fall for that?" Alex asks, looking down from the ceiling (or up, from his point of view) at the kid. "Besides, who said anything about running, kupo?"

Apparently Blaize did. Just now. "Oh. Well, I wouldn't want shortstack here to have his peeps waiting for us, so maybe you should just follow me, kupo." With that, Alex begins to retrace his steps back to the window he opened.

((Kay, i've been silent till now, but there are no windows. The base is several hundered feet underground. Please check the thread front page so you can try to keep in line with the base layout and postion.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:35 pm
supremeviva
TerashiLeonGoken

Apparently Blaize did. Just now. "Oh. Well, I wouldn't want shortstack here to have his peeps waiting for us, so maybe you should just follow me, kupo." With that, Alex begins to retrace his steps back to the window he opened.

((Kay, i've been silent till now, but there are no windows. The base is several hundered feet underground. Please check the thread front page so you can try to keep in line with the base layout and postion.))
((Oh. Wow. Bad play on my part. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll look that up right away.))

((EDIT: I've gotta edit that last post, along with the one I got here with, so hang tight, everyone! And don't worry, I'm a fast typer. <3 ))  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:38 pm
(( No problem. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:39 pm
Blaize paused, grinning. "Necromancy....? No wonder you smell so strange...." She paused and looked at Alex. "I'll explain things later.... When we're not exactly.... in a house of enemies?" She smiled cheerfully.

((I probably should have said something too..... Sorry? ))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:42 pm
(( its k, I mean techinacally none of you should be able to get into the base but we'll let it slide since things have been alittle slow as of late.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:45 pm
neodrac54
Blaize paused, grinning. "Necromancy....? No wonder you smell so strange...." She paused and looked at Alex. "I'll explain things later.... When we're not exactly.... in a house of enemies?" She smiled cheerfully.

((I probably should have said something too..... Sorry? ))

"Dammit," Alex curses. The Dimension Door spell he used to get in has faded already. Stronger magics would be needed to escape, and that means he has to get off of the ceiling, which he does, landing on the floor beside Ravyn.

"Blaize, Ravyn, stand close. I'm gonna teleport us out of here. It'll take me a minute to cast the spell, though, so watch my back, kupo." With that, the illegible words flow from his muzzle once more, his hands flowing in unrecognizable patterns as hints of blue fade in and out of sight around the dark-dressed moogle.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:45 pm
"wait wait wait are you implying i'm a necromancer just because im not human you always think im the bad guy im just a image made from a demon i was never dead im not really alive im just a creation of a person"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:47 pm
supremeviva
(( its k, I mean techinacally none of you should be able to get into the base but we'll let it slide since things have been alittle slow as of late.))
((I appreciate your sense of fun.)) biggrin

((EDIT: Most recent RP post had to be edited. I forgot to mention that Alex jumped to the floor before casting the Teleportation Circle spell.)) sweatdrop  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:48 pm
((Sou Jara actually contacted me and let me know that it was fine, because it had been slow.))

Ravyn looked between her friends and enemies and allies like she was watching a ping-pong game. She was still slightly confused, but went with the flow none-the-less. This place is so weird... She kept an eye on Alex while he was walking along the ceiling, Gotta ask him how he did that...that's kinda cool, all while watching the kid behind Blaize. If he took her down, Ravyn would be next, and she definitely wanted to know if it was coming.
At Alex's words, she shifted closer to him, watching his hands. How's waving his hands around going to help?

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games