Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Plague sent Nephilis a telepathic message. ~ Sir do you wish for me to scout the area ahead? I will not be seen and I can see were Leon can get the best vantage point in which to strike.~ He looked at Leon and sid. " Looks like today is the day that Nas will be dethroned, and then what will you do? Will you join Nephilis's royal guard? Or does your alligiences still reside in Kilitia? "
" I don't know I have just recieved my promotion to Swordmaster of Kilitia, but being a holy guard...it sounds so much better! Don't you think? " He asked as a wide smile spread across his face.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Nephilis heard Plague's message and nodded. ~Neither. You two enter with me and stand at the back of the room. Tell Leon to keep his swords near. If Nas flips and tries to do anything crazy, take him out. We don't want anyone else getting killed.~

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:47 pm

~Yes sir we will do that, we will be waiting outside of th temple.~ Plague said as he and Leon burst into a cloud of thik mist that quickly traveled to the front of the temple, their bodies were reshaped near the entrance.

Leon laughed and said. " So what will you be doing while my blades are honed on Nas? " He asked

" I will stand by and wait if for whatever reason your swords fail I will go in and sever his head. " Plague said as he pulled out a knife. He placed it away and waited patiently for Nephilis and his family to leave, or if they teleported Leon and Plague would just travel by mist again and follow their energy signatures.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:15 am

Tenshi noticed that is has already gotten late and he has scrapes and cuts all over his body as he continued to train on his manuvering at high speed all day untill he finally got it down pack, going through it now at half speed able to clear it perfectly, the reasonw hy only half speed because thats the highest he could get to with being exhausted and all, he notice that he haven't eaten all day and that was another reason why, he walked over to Neko and stroked his hair walking back towards the Temple. Once he reached the temple he asked the guards where his mother could be and then they told him, "What? Why on earth would they be at shale?", he questioned, "They were attending some type of meeting of sorts", the guard replied, "Well I guess they didn't want me to attend", he said as he shruged it off even though it would seem not he wondered why and felt left out. He walked into the kitchen where he then made himself something to eat, he eat the food on his way to his room and once there he sat on the bed looking over the many scrapes and cuts, he cleaned them off the best he could and but bandages over them also having a couple on his face under his eyes and on his cheek.

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:09 am

Lunia looked at Alyss and blushed at being called pretty, wishing she could thank her, but the words didn't seem to come out, making Lunia sigh. Then hold onto her chest again, the pain was getting worse, but she knew this was an important night for Samara so she wouldn't bother her with Lunia's problems. She hugged Samara back liking the sound of having a mother again for a night, and then looking at Nephilis she smiled and then looked around. Wondering where the other children were, wanting to meet some of them and get to know some others her age.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:24 am

Keliah heard Morganna. "C'mon in" she said. She looked back at Riko. "Thanks a lot and you looke well as well" she said smirking. She looked at her watch. "Okay troops its time we move out" she said smiling.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:29 am

~Tenshi, sweetheart...we are in Shale. Whenever you get cleaned up after your training, come meet us~ Samara projected as they waited. She knew it was about time she get him to meet other children his own age. ~You were so busy and doing so well, I didn't want to interrupt you earlier." When Lunia held onto her chest, Samara hugged her tighter. "Don't worry, love," she said. "We'll figure out what it is," she assured her quietly. She saw the smile though, seeing that Lunia liked being called her and Neph's daughter, making her hold Lunia even tighter, kissing the top of her head.

Christiaan put Flip down to sleep, tucking him in. He had a long day already and he was tuckered out. She kissed his forehead before heading back to Tezu's office. "Shouldn't we be getting to Shale soon?" she asked with a gentle smile.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:56 am

Decia walked out of the Bulb, wanting to attent the meeting herself. She was proud that Nephilis had finally figured out what was going on, although she herself had had her own suspicions for a while. "It's about time one of us figures it out, Neph." she said to herself as she walked by into the building. She takes a seat in the third row. Far off into to left. Each row had 20 seats, not counting the balconies. Looking from the stage, she chose the 15th seat from the left.

Kessaris noticed Decia walking by and decided to enter the building early. "It's about time she gets out. Old for a 23 year old." he quickens his pace, entering the buillding beckoning everyone else to hurry up.

~~~

Nas looked over to Monet with a stare of pure fear. "Nephilis knows my dear. That's why he called us down there personally...he wouldn't do it either unless he had solid evidence. I find it strange the assassin we hired hasn't returned yet. That's his damn edge...he knows and now there is nothing we can do about it. Do we still have those snipers?" he said fidgeting with his tie nervously.

~~~

"Ah, the shadow maker of Mar--" he stopped. Even the mention of his name brought back painful memoires to his human mind now. "Ahem, anyway. How about we go in now. I'm sure you know why I've called us all here? It has something to do with Nas and maybe Lorna."

~Alright Plague and Leon. C'mon to Shale and join me and Samara here. From there, just stand guard. Await further orders from there.~

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Monet looked at Nas. "It doesnt matter..." she said to him. "..dont show any signs of nervousness..." she said to him,sitting non chelaunt. She crosed her legs and looked at Nephilis.

When Lorna heard what Nephilis said. She sprang up. "What the hell do you mean Nephilis? You always try to start s**t when there is nothing to be said" she said rudely.

Keliah looks as she sits by her brother. She really didnt know what was going on,except that it looked like a lot was going on, that may make others mad
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:08 pm

Kessaris loked over to the individuals as they argued. He found it funny, but little did he know, it was more to it then just humor.

~~~

Nephilis looked at Lorna when she spoke and only nodded. As she stood up though, he looked at her seriously and tilted his head in disbelief. "Did you hear what I said? I said maybe has something to do with you. I guess the guilty do speak first eh? Ha. I'll see you and Nas upon the stand in a few minutes. Try to come up with a good lie in the mean time." From there, he contiues to the stage, sitting in a comfortable leather chair that had before a table with two cups and a pitcher of water.

~~~

"You idiot!" Nas said to Lorna under his breath. "You're making yourself look suspicious here! Stop fooling around before he really knows!"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 pm

Lorna sat down. She looked at Nas. "******** that...Nephilis is always going around like he controls the ******** world...what goes on in each individual kingdom is that kingdoms affairs. He is not the damn leader of us all" she said to him.

Serenity stood by a pillar smirking. There was so much deceit and manipulation. She then continued to observe, knowing that something was getting ready to go down.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Lilith awoke. It was morning or atleast it had been. She had over slept. "Great!" she grumbled throwing back the covered angrily. She rushed through a shower commanding herself not to bask in its coolness. Lilith paused before she had gone to bed she had purchased a dress. It was a soft blue with black trimmings. She pulled part of her hair back leaving her bangs out. Lilith took off for the trade and commerce building. Nephilis had called a meeting and she had been asked to attend. Lilith looked the building up and down. "I don''t want to draw too much attention" she muttered. She spotted a window high up. Lilith took a few steps back then launched herself up. She commanded the water in the air to condense for short moments. It was as if she was stepping on air. Lilith opened the window and entered the balcony. She spotted Alyss and descended. Lilith sat next to the girl. "Sorry I'm late what'd I miss" Lilith said to Alyss.

Chelan looked at all the people from the balcony. After talking to Azreal's older brother last night she had fallen asleep on the water. Later that morning she had seen all of the 'royal' families; entering for a meeting. Chelan purchased a dress for the occasion and entered as well. It seemed as if she had been expected because no one seemed surprised at her presence. Chelan watched as the spectacle unfolded.

{{I'm so happy WE have another HYDRON CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes mrgreen ninja }}

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Decia approached the stage, well dress, tidy and ready to commence. Even Nephilis was caught off guard when he realized she was the one presiding over the conference. "All rise...." she said with a smile. "Nah, I'm just kidding. Haha. Now, Mr. Evermore is here...where is Mr. Noroa?"

"I'm here..." Nas said as he stood from the chair. He looked at his wife and smiled weakly, remembering her words earlier before Lorna's outbreak. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Here he comes." Nephilis said with a smile. ~Okay Plague and Leon, whenever you two are ready to stand guard.~ He looked into Nas' blue eyes and smiled as he knew the time was upon them.

Decia smiled as she slid out his seat for him. "And next up, Ms.-Don't call her yet." Nephilis interrupted. "Soon though, just wait."

"Okay...are we ready to commence then?"

The two men both give a collective yes. With that, the show begins...

Decia begins by asking a simple question. "Okay Mr. Noroa. Nephilis Evermore has come to me with an arguement. He's telling me that you, sir, are abducting people from the steel state of Alloy and recruiting them as slaves. Is that in any way true?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Lorna began to file her fingernails. She looked over to Monet. "You know they are going to give him the third degree" she said smirking. For some reason,she just knew this meeting wouldn't end peacefully.

Monet swallowed. She knew what Lorna hade said was very true. She relaxed as her body tensed.

As soon as Keliah heard the question, she knew the answer. It was from her dreams,thats how she knew what was going on,but she was sure nobody would believe her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:38 pm

Tezu sat there looking at Christiaan. "Sure why not" as Tezu got up looking at her. "So hows the punky woman Alyss doing?" as Tezu chuckled.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games