Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:53 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan wrapped her up into his arms, pulling him closer to himself. god... DYLAN! Ravin was crying out to him. Her hands were sliding all over his body and she was nibbling all over his stomach. He could feel himself becoming more aroused. Then he felt her bite down hard on his lip. He let out a groan, "Ravin..." He sighed. Then realized he was bleeding and she was licking it up. His heart was racing. That was a bit of a turn on. He'd never had anything happen that drew blood before.

|||aha. sounds fun (: |||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

His blood was sickeningly sweet, so much that she loved it. She lapped it up eagerly, licking up his throat and dancing her tongue over his chin and lower lip. Dylan groaned; Ravin could hear his heart speed up. She nibbled and pulled at his lower lip. She sat up on the bed and wrapped both of her legs around his waist.

Ravin pressed into Dylan, wanting him.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I want you. Hunter wanted her too, badly. "Not here, wait till we get back to the house." he groaned than a sudden idea struck him, "Wait, did you get your room approved." he took his mouth off hers for barely a second to ask the question then continued, slipping his tounge her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:03 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan moved so she could nibble at his throat. He was sighing and moaning. God, she was really good. "Are you sure you haven't gone all the way before?" He chuckled lightly as she moved her legs around his waist. God, what a turn on. She pressed against him and he sighed. "Baby.." He cooed.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:04 pm
||Going to Wal Mart will be back soon ||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, Not here, wait till we get back to the house. did he mean that? Hm, she hoped so. Then he moved his lips off of hers for barely a millisecond to ask her about her room. "What time is it?" She tangled her tongue with his for a moment, hoping he wouldn't answer that question too soon. She leaned into him, placing all of her weight onto him, her knees were so weak with want she couldn't think straight.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:09 pm
|||Boo! hurries back (: |||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:12 pm
rAViN bLaCK

"Love you love you love you," she chanted in his ear. Her bra clattered to the floor. "No one but you," Ravin sighed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and licked up his throat to his lips. There, while moving her lower body slowly against his, she shoved her tongue down his throat. He cooed in her ear. It aroused her, making her legs tighten around Dylan's hips.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:17 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan watched her bra fall to the floor. "My... Ravin..." He sighed. Her arms wrapped around his neck. And uncontrollable want was taking over him. He threw her down onto the bed, her legs still clinging to him. He tore off her remaining clothes, smiling down at her, his eyes still worried for her sake. He was trying to take things slow but he wanted her now. Ravins tongue moved down his throat and he groaned, his hands running all over her completely exposed skin.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:26 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed lustfully, running her hands under the last of his clothes and throwing them into the corner of the room. Now he was completely naked. Dylan threw her down to the bed, groaning in pleasure. Ravin lay under him. She slipped her hands behind her head and struck an arousing pose.

She smiled seductively and motioned for Dylan to come down with her. Ravin shoved her lower body against Dylan and ran her fingers down his chest.
"Take me," she breathed in his ear, moaning softly. "I want you now."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:35 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled and pulled himself down on her exposed body. He chuckled as she struck her little pose and he could feel himself heating up that much more. He circled his tongue around her ear and nibbled upon her throat. Ravins icy fingers raced down his chest. Take me, Her mouth was at his ear, moaning, I want you now. And he did just that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:46 pm
rAViN bLaCK

-time skip for Ravin and Dylan by a few minutes-

Her body throbbed with pleasure. She lay entwined in blankets, her body against Dyan's. They were both warm and alive. Ravin breathed out, blinking more than once.

"Oh Dylan," she breathed. "That was better than I ever imagined." She traced patterns over Dylan's bare chest, looking up at him with adoration and affection.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:47 pm
rAViN bLaCK

-time skip for Ravin and Dylan by a few minutes-

Her body throbbed with pleasure. She lay entwined in blankets, her body against Dyan's. They were both warm and alive. Ravin breathed out, blinking more than once.

"Oh Dylan," she breathed. "That was better than I ever imagined." She traced patterns over Dylan's bare chest, looking up at him with adoration and affection.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:51 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was buzzing from the ecastacy. He collapsed onto the bed and pulled Ravin onto his chest. The blankets were hugging her skin. It was new for him to feel her body warm next to his. She was breathing slowly and her eyes were blinking quickly. He chuckled lightly.

"I'm alright, you're what made it fantastic." He ran his fingers through Ravins hair. Her eyes were locked on his, they held this powerful feeling of affection. "I love you Ravin Black." He combed through her hair again, sweat was gathered on his brow. "That was ******** hot." Dylan chuckled, "Pardon my loose lips." He smiled down at her.

||lol yeah||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:12 pm
|||Going out to dinner in a bit. but I shall return and ill be on probably all night ^^ but i'm here for a bit|||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games