Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:54 am
You should probably take this to like, the RE discussion, or the Cafe', or somewhere else more appropriate, cause it's getting WAYYYYY off topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You should probably take this to like, the RE discussion, or the Cafe', or somewhere else more appropriate, cause it's getting WAYYYYY off topic.
>>;
<<;
They started it....
Edit: o any entry requests we can tear up?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:32 am
Chris Redfield RE-05
I'm a big Resident Evil fan and i would love this guild when i can join it.I hope you 'll accept my request.I'm looking forward to becoming a member of this guild^^!

Have fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 am
@Alkaizer: Served? Pleaaaaaaase.

This will be my last argument, since Bio is right and plus I hate typing so much damn stuff.

This will go in order in how you made your arguments.

I. Not only does the city get nuked in 3, but we learn more about the going ons of Umbrella with Carlos' ordeal and Nemesis. If learning about new facts isn't worth a game, then RE:CV was definitely irrelevant in that sense. I'll give you that since we didn't know at the time Umbrella was finished during CV, the game had a purpose. But SINCE we have learned that fact in 4, the game has become totally moot. That's the fallibility. Not your fault or mine, but the developer's choice. A coinciding installment is not a side story, for each has a major purpose within the story. IF you are going to argue as such though, we can't really determine 3 as being the side story simply because 2 came out first. Can we factor it by importance level? Not really, for both are as equally as important. SO how do we determine which is the true side story? My argument is only making out that no game in the main series canon is a side story, so I'm going to drop that point right now. Moving on.

II. Wesker believes he's umbrella, but during the story, he didn't have the necessary components to actually realize that yet, but since Krauser does mention it as thus, I'll give you that as well.

III. Claire didn't realize Chris was not there for a majority of the game, so yeah, she spent most of the game searching for Chris. And as for my logic, it's called an open ending, good sir. It's left as such for presumptions. Imagination.

IV. Well then, it's not really a big coincidence that Leon stumbled on the Las Plagas, since he was the one in charge of rescuing the President's daughter, who happened to be kidnapped by the ones in possession of the parasite. If you can't accept them as coincidences, then just accept that both are possible, plausible happenings in the realm of video games.

V. Sorry, I never played Umbrella Chronicles, so I'm not using anything in that game for my counter arguments. I wouldn't know if anything major in that game was revealed. I still say though that he could not do jack s**t without the sample in 4, even if he was Umbrella. I mean, if he could do jack s**t, then why would he be after the sample in the first place? Jack s**t.

VI. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Nostradamus. Do you know exactly what's going to happen in 5? I didn't think so. So wait before you try that argument. As for mine, it HAS been revealed that Umbrella will play a part in 5. Be it more then Wesker or not, we don't know, but at least I have said facts to back up my claim. You have presumptions. Presumptions are good for open endings, but this isn't really an open ending, is it?

If your going to make more counter arguments, two things. Take it somewhere else appropriate, and please don't type so much, cause then I have to type a lot, and I don't want to type alot! Ha ha.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris Redfield RE-05
I'm a big Resident Evil fan and i would love this guild when i can join it.I hope you 'll accept my request.I'm looking forward to becoming a member of this guild^^!

Have fun.
I'll just ignore the a**. Anyways, so yeah what's his reason for joining?...Oh wait he's a fan...so what? what is his definition of BIG fan. I know, maybe he's a BIG fan of games that inolves zombies, but in reality he doesn't no the difference between the t-virus and the plagas. I means seriously what does he know about Resident Evil? He hasn't told us yet. Oh wait I've been going about it the wrong direction. Why the hell is it so damn short? Seriously...*takes out noob seat launcher.* The Zmobies outside haven't eaten for weeks. Well gotta feed the hungry.*presses button, and then lunches the idiot into the crowd of zombies.* Anyone want Taiwanese pizza? They usually come with sea food, but they also have American style...*walks off to order pizza.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 pm
GeneralGirlScout
Because I plan on getting the new RE5 for ps3. Mainly, because this game is gonna kick a**...

The new RE5? There's an old one? I would have to disagree, Capcom doesn't do anything "old" related to RE anymore.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:03 pm
Canas Renvall
GeneralGirlScout
Because I plan on getting the new RE5 for ps3. Mainly, because this game is gonna kick a**...

The new RE5? There's an old one? I would have to disagree, Capcom doesn't do anything "old" related to RE anymore.
Well, if you take Survivor as the fourth one and Code Veronica as the fifth one...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:57 pm
Oh but Code: Veronica was a side-story, remember? rolleyes Foolish Crapcom.

Anime Ninja Kid
I be a fan of resident evil for a very long time now. I played the resident evil 5 demo and it was really cool. i,m really looking for it to come out so i can get it. plzz accept me into the guild.

Hey, mon! He be a fan from Jamaica, mon!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 pm
CHUCK NORRIS321 BAM
Well i played resident evil ever since i was a kid, and my avatar looks like Chris redfield and i thought hey mabey i should join the resident evil guild.

As much as I dislike Kelly Clarkson...
Sorry, Chuck, but you thought wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:16 pm
He hasn't changed his user name since he was a kid either, it seems. BAM indeed.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 pm
King of Slashers
OMG I love resident evil so much I love the story so much and know it by heart but I have only played 4 but read the books for the others and I think the movies are really bad except degeneration and I love Leon he is so cool and the new games rock so much the old ones are ok but the new ones are the best ever they are so much funner and I think I could really contribute to the guild with my knowledge of the series I know everything no one knows more then me did I say I love 4 and Leon already? Wesker is the coolest villain ever and the new games is survival hororr at its best nothing beats them and I can't wait for 5 it is going to be the best since 4 except Umbrella Chronicles is pretty good. So I hope you will allow me to join thanks cya

Wow... Just... Wow....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:56 pm
Wow...The perfect bad entry...It has EVERYTHING!!!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 pm
I almost think they did it intentionally.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:03 pm
Ha ha Ok you caught me...I'll admit it.

I know you like to dissect the stupidest of request's, so I wrote this one especially for you. I made everything you hate included into it, just to see your reaction. Yep, King of Slashers is my alt account.

Did you enjoy it?  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Yes, as I read It, I was like, "This guy.... Can't be for real..." Good one!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games