Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:09 pm
((Found them!! Damn, I thought he was going to put on Wall-E ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:12 pm
"All of them?" He asked. If she wasn't making this up, Drew was going to pres serious charges.  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Mia shook violently now, having no voice for words she just shook her head yes and started crying uncontrollably.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:34 pm
He hated tears. He hated the sight the slatly smell and the wetness it left on his hand when he wiped them away. It killed him slowly. As his stomach churned heavily and his throat closed, Drew got up and went into the closet. It was probably stupid giving a 16 year old girl a teddy bear for consoulment, but he ******** loved the htin and wanted her to be happy. He returned to the bed holding the bear to her. It wasn't in the best condition. There were slight tears here and there as well has scuffs imbeded in the brown fur.
"When I was little," He bagian softly, "I used to be afriad of demons too. They came in my dreams and I was so afraid. They never left always screaming things into my ears or threatening me. I told my mother one day. She had this very grave face, I thought we wre all going to die. After a few days she gave me this bear. She told me he would protect me. From then on, no more demons. No big red eyes and slited pupils and no scaly skin. I dn't know if you want him, but Teddy Bear here will definitaly protect you." His stroy was true, but Drew had left out the part about how every morning the bear would have some sort of injury. Maybe a rip maybe a scratch, but it never failed. Something deffinitaly had to be oing on with this bear.  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:46 pm
Mia glanced at the Teddy Bear and looked away, "They're too strong," she mumbled, "too strong," She curled up tighter into a ball trying to cease her shaking and failing miserably, the shaking only getting stronger, "they'll tear him to pieces in one second, too strong."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:56 pm
"No, I promise he'll help you, and if that doesn't work I'll get rid of them myself." He put the bear in her hands. Drew picked her up and begain turning them around in circles. "It's okay, I'll take care of everything, You don't have to be scared, not while I'm around."  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:59 pm
((lol yeah right we are talking about demons they would rip you to shreds))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:04 pm
((Drew is the kind of guy that will humor you. Does he believe there is a demon, no. He thinks she's emotional or completly insane. If he actually thought there was a demon he'd probably call in an exorcist, but he doesn't so he's just trying to make her feel better.))  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:05 pm
((lol well there is a demon inside takahashi and dracos....lol but the only one out of check is takahashi's...lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:07 pm
((I just had tis really funny vision of Drew spraying Takahashi with holy water while screaming like a madman....pirceless. Oh there was a priest in the background screaming "The power of christ compels you!"))  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:08 pm
((lol nice but I don't think holy water will do anything....))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:14 pm
((It was just funny. If it these demons are following the 'real' demons(like religion wise) there's this whole big procedure...and it doesn't always work which sucks but an exercism can be preformed multiple times so eveybody's okay!))  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Mia shook her head in protest. "No, nothing can stop them. Nothing." She cried, "They'll tear you to shreads, just like they did with countless others."

((wait isn't that line from like a disney movie?? The one with the jewish rats I think....))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 pm
"No, they won't...do you want me to call a piest, I mean we can get the pope involved or maybe like...a psychiatrist."

((Fible? Hmm, wait which line?))  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 pm
"I-I'm not crazy!" she sobbed, looking up at her cousin and attempting to get of his hold. I knew it, he doesn't believe me.
((YEAH THAT ONE!! Oh god I was such a disney kid when I was small. Wait, scratch that I still am. xp ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games