Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:54 pm
((lol, that's why I made the name. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:59 pm
((Lol to be called Pup? xD Your such a dork. I love you.))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 pm
((Yes I know <3 Anywho, are we too lazy to do this in a pm? lol, cause Im feeling lazy, hahah. Oh btw, should I make me guy the serious type? I cant decide.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:08 pm
((Well mines the silly awesome one so if you want to, yeah. BE THE MAN b***h! =P I'm going to bed though. Night pup!))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

candinaye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 pm
Kuro Masuku
"Yeah but the told me to get out." Ivan said running his hand through his hair before sighing "Hey umm...tell me if anything happens, I have to take a walk and clear my head ok?" And with that, Ivan left the room.

Rose watched Ivan walking away. She shrugged and went to look for Nikas room. She knocked on a door and a nurse came out. "How is she doing?" Rose asked. The nurse looked at her with a questioning look "Youre not a relative of her." she stated "I know but-" "I need to speak with her brother." So now you believe him huh? she thought bitterly. The nurse started walking away. Rose sighed "He went this way" she said leading her  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:00 pm
Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
Haki didn't turn around, but still talked. "No probs. Just please don't come into my room at night, I think we all like our privacy." he chuckled a little, and continued to the dorm.

as they arrived at the dorm, Mika turned to see her big brother walk in. "Hello brother!" She said, smiling. Her puppy, Buster, was sitting in her lap.

"Yeah,Dont Want peeping toms"The twins Giggled
"Awww another Doggy"Alicia Said Loudly
"Oh sory for my outbrust"Alicia Said
"Wow Alicia How come your so loud today?"Alice Said "I Ate a Sugar Cookie Now i get why they are called sugar cookies stare "Alicia Said  

Classic Neon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:22 pm
Buster, a puppy with twice the love as Shinji, jumped down and ran to the two new girls. He started licking them and wagged his tail at a rapid pace. Mika spoke up. "That's my puppy Buster!" She said, watching the pups excitement. "Don't be suprised if he comes into your room at night and sleeps on your bed!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:25 pm
((Morning?))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Kunji gets up and leaves and heads to his dorm. "Long day." He whisperd to himself and tried to keep himself awake while he walked the halls. He leaves the halls and enters the courtyard and lays under a tree and starts to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 pm
Ivan stopped in a hall and looked out a window. He sat down and leaned against a wall of the empty hall and looked out the window at the moon "Why.....Why must fate take her as well?" Ivan asked to the empty hall, to the moon, to himself. Small tears rolled down his cheeks as he worried about his sister's fate.  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:19 pm
((Shall I push the day over everyone? Since we have been on this day for about 2 months lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:03 pm
((YES!!! THIS DAY IS OVER!!! NOTHING ELSE CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!))  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:15 pm
((FINALLY! OMG I want to pee my pants I'm so happy!!!))

Jenn woke up (Finally) as the sun hit her face. (Cause you know, thats whay happens when the NEW DAY starts.) She stretched her arms (Cause there tired, and were sleeping.)and got out of bed. Jake was still asleep (as usual...) and she laughed. (BISH DO WHAT?!) She walked into the bathroom and started up her routine of her average MORNING. (COUGH COUGH ACHOO ACHOO) Once she was ready, she threw on some clothes(Cause shes cool like that) and went out of the dorm. She walked down the halls to the courtyard to take in the nice MORNING air.

Ray woke up with a yelp, thinking all of last night and yesterday were a dream since the day seemed to NEVER END. She had rolled off the bench she was sleeping on and still couldn't see. She curled up into a ball on the floor as she felt weak and small. Not to mention she could hear some kids laughing at her. She tried to block them out but there laughs penetrated through her enhanced hearing. (SO EMO)

Shylo woke up and smiled as he put on his favorite clothes. He put his tiara on and walked outside the room with his coy smile. "Today is going to be just lovely." He said with a small accent of an unknown type. He leaned on the wall and watched people walk by.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:44 pm
(( Lol while im eatting a cookie >_>......<_<))

Kunji wakes up do to the help from the sun and its glare. He could hear kids luaghing and gos and check it out. He see's Ray on the floor he walks over to her pushing the kids away. "Hey Ray how are you feeling?" He asked hoping her site got better.  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:47 pm
Ray curled up even tighter, not knowing who the person was who asked the question. She didn't want to move, and she wanted all the people laughing at her gone. She thought it was rude too. Laughing at a girl who couldn't see. To her, it felt like laughing at a kid in a wheel chair.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games