Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:11 pm

"Whatever." Krinna shrugged again, watching her deflected arrows dissolve like the others had done. ((which I forgot to mention previously, by the way, sorry...))
Then, watching the pies Danish threw which "the figure" had neglected to deflect as they hit Dark Hasmat, she remarked:
"You can stop them for all I care... but as to hearts, I don't know if you can be allowed to take them both. One of them looks like a case of possession to me, and that would make him a victim already in this instance."
Then as X took care of stopping The Lord Of All Evil, Krinna nocked another arrow and prepared to fire at Dark Hasmat if it turned out that the pies wouldn't be enough to slow him down from attacking another helpless plushie...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:12 pm

zephel entered the plushie palace with the man that had just recruited him into a new clan that he didn't catch the name yet. But right now that wasn't on his mind. zephel'ss body sank into the shadows and a voice spoje to tell the man something."If you need me for some reason just say abyss reaper and i'll come."His voice echoed as he began exploreing the palace through the shadows."what a strange place."

zephel693

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Shadow pulled zephel out of the shadows.

"Come now we may be the socity of evil but we dont just stand in the shadows. Now just look out for any thing well anyone that tries and kills me."

Shadow saw the Dark figure drain the Plushies soul.

"ZEPHEL!! Bring out that sythe of yours."

A bright light around Shadows legs glowed then a quiver of arrows and a bow had been made useing alchemy. Shadow brought a arrow to the bow and made sure that it had his fire circle on it.

"Who are you, The one that just drained that Soul WHO ARE YOU.?!"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:20 pm

((The pies never hit Hasmat))

Dark Hasmat hears countless more plushies, rips out a plush window, and escapes arrow

HasmatX

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:40 pm

"what the hell?"It was the first time anybody had ever pulled him out of the surronding shadows and it was pretty diffcult for just anyone."well now i know that my co-workers are no push overs."He said as his blood red syth appeared out of no here in his hands. He saw the figure that was escaping and made a cyrsel wal but he was to late and who eer it was escaped.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:47 pm

((Hey, none of you said anything about deflecting or dodging the pies, so I thought I'd point it out, that's all. I'm a bit of a detail-person myself, don't take it personally.))

Krinna lowered her bow, with the arrow still nocked, for the time being.
Then with her tail flicking irritably, she said to the newcomer:
"Aw, we were talking about having a cooking contest when that guy showed up with some evil lord or whoever, and it looked like he got possessed or something, and this ninja-gal was going in and out of being a talisman, and she shoved the evil whoever back through a portal...
Meanwhile, this guy here said he wanted their hearts..." *nods at Kolbo's 'figure'*
"...and if you can piece together anything from that to possibly answer your question, then good for you, 'cause none of it makes any sense to me."

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:45 am

((Um... yeah, so delbosque was kinda irritable recently due to outside causes, everyone please accept sincere apologies for the attitude...))

Noticing the guy with a sythe, Krinna then swiveled her ears and said:
"Oh, hey, did you two guys come to enter the cooking contest?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:00 pm

((OOC: Ok, i'm lost as to who's making an attack to my char.))

Kolbo

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:46 pm

((Lord of all evil fired a dakness shot before he was defeated))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:29 pm

"No, we are here to recurte for the Socity of Evil."

Shadow turned to Zephel,

"If your wondering how i can pull you out of shadows, yes i can tell that you are thinking that by your body language, I have been trained by a evil warlord, and I have Evil Sprits that help give me strength and every thing."

Turning back to the woman he said.

"If we must compeat to gain entry to this place, then....."

Shadow walked over to the remains of 3 pies. He acivated his 32 point gloves and alchemicly turned the pies into a brand new steaming hot Rhubarb, strawberry, pie.

"Here is my entry."

Traven_Arrain

zephel693

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:02 pm

"oh, well thats a nice name and that was amazing that you pulled me out of the shadow."He looked over at the girl and wondred what the hell she was talking about but he followed what shaow did and made a red berry pie and blueberry pie with his cyrstels. He gave it the same look, taste, smell, and feel of a pie."and why would we need to recruit others in a place called plushie palace?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:45 pm

((btw, Krinna is a cat who talks like a human... she just looks like a normal black & white cat, and she's currently sitting on the counter))
Seeing as how things seemed to have calmed down a bit, Krinna put her bow back in the 'nowhere' where it was kept when not in use and began washing an ear.
"Actually, the contest hasn't started yet. Danish is gathering teams of two for Iron Chef Byako, and before all that hassle with the evilness and the possessed guy and what's-his-face here
((Kolbo, since Dark Hasmat and The Lord Of All Evil left, no one else has even hinted at attacking your character...))
he had three teams signed up.
You'll have to ask Danish how many more teams he's going to wait for, and when he's planning to start."

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:33 pm

Jacquelyn stumbles into the Pub, carrying with her a duffel bag. She sits herself down at a nearby table, and stretches. "Whew...I've been walking all over this town, I really need to find a place to stay or something.." She props her legs up on the table, and tips her chair on the back two legs, " Well I guess it couldn't hurt to rest my legs for a bit..."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:48 pm

danish jumps up on the table "one more team of two and we will begin!"

a serving prinny walks over to jaquelines table and gets 'her' a water "what will ya have?"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:04 pm

Jacquelyn almost tips over from being surprised by the Prinny. She flails her arms, and regains balance,

" Gah...Oh. A Water is just fine, thank you." She says while nodding.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games