Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:38 pm

"Yeah.. this place used to be one of the most peacefull areas in Byako to..."

Erk had pulled up a chair, and procduced a saudering iron and a wrench. "Your lookin' at one!" he said, doning the top portion of the mask and looking at the damage. "You know what alls wrong, and how'd you get it?"

He was alredy making some of the more obvious repairs however.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:46 am

"What's wrong would have to be lava damage. Don't know how bad it is. I've had it for awhile. Some punks got the drop on me and one of them got my arm before I could move."

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:40 pm

Erk examined the arm closely.

"The good news is that it'll be easy to fix, the bad news is that a lot of the parts can't be salvaged."

He stood up and began looking through the shelfs that stil stood in his shops, pulling out various small mechanicle pieces, and examining them. It took him a moment.

"Well kid, your in luck, I got just the parts still to replace it.." He sat back down, pulled up a blow torch, "Don't look at the sparks." he warned, and began to remove the damaged componentes with surgical precision.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:56 pm

the golem waited for the imps response

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:00 pm

The imp had flown off, finding one of the relativly undamaged machines from the Data Tower's attack. It spent just a short while to switch the power cores with one that had not been hit by the EMP, and overrode the systems programing, deleating it all together as the machine started.

The large mahine walked back to the golem, and the Imps head poked out from a hole in the front, "Lets go, I'm ready!"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:43 am

the golem drew an exclamation point in the sand and begin walking off from the area in search of answers
((to the data towers building))

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:44 pm

"Right right, not the first time I've had to get repairs." Grits his teeth, looking away.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:52 pm

"Oh sorry, I forgot about how many prosthetics have a sensory uplink..." says Erk, removing the pieces. He had a clear look inside of the arm.

"If you want I can go ahead and unhook it till right before I go to close up your arm."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:54 pm

"It's nothing to do with sensory things. Just how they hooked it up to the nerves, it's response is better than most others I've found. However, the downside is that it sorta stings when I gotta get the circuitry repaired or replaced."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:16 pm

"It also stings when you do the same thing with a real arm... only a lot worse." said Erk concentrating deeply on the arm in front of him.

He was lost in thought... the arm, the recent events, his shop...

But the arm was most important at the moment. Not having the original schematic, and it alredy being damaged made it a little hard to work with.

"Shouldn't be to tricky, not like that last guy's leg..." he said, picking up the first of the pieces to be put in. 'Heck, it'll probably work beter after this." he said, finaly going into attatch the piece. The light of sparks, and the hissing of melting metal came from the open apendage...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:08 pm

"What was that about some guy's leg?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:15 pm

"Oh he was a soldier from another world, nice guy to..." said Erk, absorbed into his work.

"He had some outdated automail, still not a bad quality either... Wanted me to add in a spring loaded compartment for some guns, and give it a tune up of course."

Erk had alredy built up conciderable steam, and was moving quickly as he worked.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:27 am

"Meh. I don't want an unfair advantage like that. It's hard enough to have pride when I've got this arm giving me an advantage already, what with being stronger than my normal arm and made of metal and stuff. And the katar blade in the lower arm."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:34 pm

Erk looked up slightly from his work... he was nearly finished as it was.

"Look, when you've fought in a neither war, then you look me in the face and tell me that you don't want every advantage possible on your side..."

He was fitting in the last few components,

"... battles without honor or humanity.... Still, I supose human fights tend to be a LITTLE more civilized."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:53 am

He merely shrugged with his left side. "I wouldn't know, I'm not dead yet."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games