Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:31 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku smiled as he saw Sona wake up but suddenly something struck him and he had a pain in his chest then his stomach as fell to the floor for him the world became blank.

Though he later believed he had awaken to a place that looked like a sky he heard a humming sound coming from the distance seeing a weird man with one wing he looked at the man confused, remembering hearing the voice often from time to time he stared at the man.

"Hello Arekku. I'm Okuninushi" Oku said to the confuse young boy,"Your quite something from what I seen, even though you're so young." Oku continue to say as he looked at little Arekku who was just confuse and didn't know what to say

"Arekku I want to ask ya, do you think the way you are now could help defend the village?" Oku asked as Arekku looked suddenly at a mirror he didn't have any clothes at all he was only showing his bare skin he was pale and though he didn't look weak it was still the body of a child an nothing more or less.

Arekku finally looked away and thought about everything he wasn't nothing much but still a boy,"Your right.... I'm still have a body of a child and if I keep pushing it the way have it soon to break down on me." Arekku said sadly before he looked up to Oku,"But that's fine with me as long as I can give every breath from this body to the people I care about!" Arekku yelled at Oku out off the top of his lungs.

Oku looked at him with a smile as they continue to talk for a while of everything exchanging knowledge of medicine and what not as they both enlightened each other.

Arekku suddenly woke up from what seemed to be ages but it was actually a few seconds as he stood up the robes felt more comfortable seeing as they fit him now perfectly as he looked around it wasn't the same Arekku from five seconds ago, this Arekku had grown up in age suddenly as he stood up and looked around,"What was that a dream?" Arekku asked as he walked around though some people would think that Arekku just did the transformation jutsu to make himself look older.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image
"Roses Are Red violets are blue
De dum dum de dun dun!

she stood up
"?????? you ok?" she asked

"I may be sweet, But not sweet as you."
De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:39 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image
Arekku looked at Sona curiously as he was taller now than before,"Um..... I think so I just went through something crazy that's all." Arekku said scratching his head though with his robes it showed his body more well developed than before as Arekku headed to his sink and washed his face,"Sorry Sona just being a little weird." Arekku said as he was cleaning his face off.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:43 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

"ook.." she said puting her hand in ehr pockets shrugging

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well Sona, what is lightning to you and what's the best way to use it do you think?" Arekku asked as he was getting his swords from his closet and putting it on the side of his body as his special katana hanged up on the wall he grabbed it for once it didn't seem to big as he then turned back to Sona to see what she had to say.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:58 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

she paused for a sec
"lighten to me is for protection only even if it's my life or a friends"she thoght some more
"i think the best way to use lightnen well i guess is already answered that"

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"That's a great answer and I hope your able to obtain more into it as you master the element Sona." Arekku said smiling as he stood there.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:20 am
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

"so whats next?" she asked

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:28 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Black Iron Flower.

When Arekku Suddenly collapsed to the floor, worry flooded her. But before she could completely react he was up again. This time... older. A perplexed look crossed her face as she scrutinized him. Even as he continued to talk to Sona. She stared at him. There hadn't been the indicating puff of a transformation jutsu, he was just suddenly older. She watched him walking about a little and had to admit to herself that he looked fairly handsome.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:46 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

There was a sudden clone appear in the office,"Well I need ya to do a mission for me Sona." Arekku said simply as the clone headed out off the office,"Sorry I know you wanna learn, but my village also needs some help." Arekku said as he took his sword and unsheathe the giant blade placing it in top of his desk, as he turned to Aki and grinned,"Um... Aki don't stare to much please your going to make me freak out more than I already am." Arekku said rubbing his head nervously.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

"mission? ok!" she said curious

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:48 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

The clone walked her out,"It's to protect a local bank, you think you can handle it?" Arekku's clone asked as he pointed out the door for her to follow him.

Mission 3) Guard Duty~
Description: The other shinobi normally guarding a small bank have all been sent out on more important missions. You've been selected to guard the small bank from thieves, which will most likely take this opportunity to attempt robbing the bank. Defeat the thieves.*

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

she followed him with a nod
"ok ill do the mission"

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 pm
((post at the tree))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo appears in the office with Sengetsu in his arms. "Kusakage! I need Masumi! She is a strong medical ninja and I think she could save Sen! I need a powerful medical ninja. Pronto!" He says as his trip had made the stress on Sens body stronger.

(I need someone that knows the Chiyo soul transfer thingy to save him.)
User Image

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games