Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:12 am

((No reply? ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Sorry I forgot to))
"Mmm not really much things to do." Arekku said casually,"Either way I'm pretty much stuck with you till you turn Chunnin."

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio suddenly crashed through the nearby window and rolled to his feet. "GIMME MORE TRAINING!" he shouted as he pointed at Areku.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku had a blank look as he was pointed at as he sighed,"GIVE ME SOME HOT CHEETOS!" Arekku yelled back at him pointing at him as he sat on the desk,"Plus I thought Ryoko was training you guys.."

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"GIVE ME FIFTY CENTS AND A MICROWAVE!" Yukio shouted back. "Ah, I thought he was too but then he just wanted us to spar him and have psycho daron chase after me again."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:56 pm

As Ryoko rose up in front of the academy he heard Areku's voice inside. smirking, he henged into someone Areku would reconize from his ANBU test. The woman with brown hair and Sharingan eyes. However, this time she was much more scantily clad and had grown in some areas. He walked inside and to the classroom, opening the door. "I'm back Areku-kun..."

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"ALRIGHT THEN!!!" Arekku shouted back,"Sparring mmm don't you guys fight like anytime you see each other? Oh well I guess I got no choice." Arekku turned to hear the voice turning a little pale with a nervous smile,"Uhhhh hello."

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio scooted behind Areku as the lady walked in. Noticing Areku's change of attitude he tapped his shoulder. "Who's the stripper?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:06 pm

The woman moved closer to him. "Since you aged up a little, I've been thinking that we could have some more fun..."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku jumped away as quickly as possible covering his eyes,"She is one of the three demons of Grass that have been haunting me for years." Arekku said with his eyes covered still,"No thanks really, though you can go have fun with a shinobi from Leaf name Kazuma, it's a play date with him."

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio grinned as he watched the encounter. He had already stolen Areku's wallet when he scooted behind him. The woman successfully kept Areku's full attention so he wouldn't notice. "Demons...of grass?" Yukio laughed. "Like we have any demons here. hahahahaha"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:18 pm

The woman pouted seductively, beginning to walk towards him again. "Aw... But I enjoyed our last time together so much... Can't we do it again?"

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"Well it looks like you two have a lot to do together, so I'm just gonna get the hell out of Dodge." He said before trying to run and jump out the window again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku smiled as Yukio left as there was a sudden explosion from where he was going,"Haha maybe that teach him." Arekku said as he looked over to the women,"Though I know your Ryoko, I'm still pretty scare haha." Arekku said as he became a little bit more relaxed,"So what's up?"

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Ryoko turned back into himself, smirking. "Fine, you?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games