Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:51 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"If you asked me she is dead inside." Lucia whispered to Fenrir. "Sensei is a bit sad if you look at it. Her punishment did not even suit the crime done. She lost something important to her I guess."

Lucia was not really the smartest person in here but she could notice that Tera had lots of stored anger and vented some of it during the time she gouged out Zephyr's eye.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:57 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir glanced down a bit, thinking about what would happen to him if he lost something that important. "And you?" Fenrir turned his head to look at Lucia, his eyes staring into hers only a few inches away. "Do you have something important that you're afraid to lose?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"Maybe." Lucia said thinking for a moment if there was. She was not able to think of anything and she just continued with "Sometimes you dont know till you lost it."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo walked towards the ground where Zephy's eye was gouged out and he dipped his hand in the blood and licked it off his fingers.

"Good day sir." Hideo said to Fenrir with a smile he then continued to his habit of licking blood off his fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

((18 10 people. I'm baaack... I dont feel like ranting in the chatroom.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:18 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir quietly listened to Lucia and stared after Hideo. "I feel like I'm in a circus for sadists and psychopaths." he thought to himself. "I should go." Fenrir said aloud to Tera. "Come see me sometime in Cloud. We need to talk." he glanced at the others around them. "In private." With that Fenrir took a step away from Lucia and made a handseal. Suddenly he vanished in a whisp of electricity.
exit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"I guess no one takes too kindly to me eating?" Hideo said with his usual clueless tone but despite how he spoke he was just as intelligent and tricky as his father.

When Fenrir was gone his happy face faded and though he was still smiling it was clearly more dark and evil. "Lucia-san" he said with his strange kind tone. "do you think it would have been possible for you to absorb a human preforming that jutsu?" he said then for a brief moment he lifted his lips and showed a fang as he smiled.

((17 10 people. Fenrir this is not a circus... its like alcoholics anonymous but for crazies ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 am
((I don't know man. Every time your whole crew moves into another village I feel like the circus has come to town. xp Mai and Yumi= acrobats, Nelo= world's strongest man, Lucia= fire eater/juglar (except with lightning), and that freak circus movie even had a vampire in it, so I guess that'd be Hideo. lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 am
(( now that you have mentioned it all we need is a bearded lady xd

Actually I dont know if Nelo is that strong I know he is fast but ehh.

Zephyr is one messed up magician lolz and Mai and Yumi are not here.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 am
((I thought we already did have a bearded lady. Tera. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 am
((Nah its a girlstash ... she is going to hit me tomorow or when she sees this. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"I guess I'll go see Fenrir. I'll leave you guys to Zephyr." Tera sad creating a large clay bird.

"But I'll teach you first a couple of jutsus, For you Lucia look into that scroll and look for Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique) Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet) and Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill) " She said then she thought hard about what she could ask Hideo and Nelo to learn.

"Well you two are skilled and you use two swords so Nitou-Ryuu Iai: Rashoumon (Two Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Rashou Gate) would be perfect for you two to learn." she said and she then jumped onto her clay bird.

"I'll be back in a bit." she said as the bird spiraled into the air and then flew away.

((I DONT HAVE A GIRLSTASH!!!))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"That jutsu is Chunnin ranked" Hideo said scratching his head but he had no complaints it would have been a useful jutsu for him.

Hideo entered his stance holding both Luce and Ombre. He aimed for the rock wall Tera had created earlier. he quickly unsheathed the two swords but to his suprised when he slashed the two swords got stuck in Tera's wall.

"I thought I would have cut deeper." Hideo mumbled as he pulled hard on the two swords to remove them.

((16 10 people. Fenrir this is not a circus... its like alcoholics anonymous but for crazies

1/12 ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo sheathed his two swords and entered the stance again. He kept Luce in his left hand while Ombre was in the right. He darted forward unsheathing the swords and the two swords dug deep into the rock wall but he was not able to slice through and he ended up having the two swords impaled into the rock wall again but he managed to cut deeper.

Hideo sighed and then he tugged on his two swords and sheathed them quickly.

((15 10 people. Fenrir this is not a circus... its like alcoholics anonymous but for crazies

2/12 ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:40 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo grabbed Dark Slayer and a regular katana and aimed at the wall.
He took a quick step then slashed as he unsheathed them but both were also lodged in the wall.
"This wall is pretty tough" he mumbled as he sheathed them in such a manner that it created a breeze and the coat waved in the wind.

((1/12))

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Ice_Cubex

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:50 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo once again did it and this time he preformed it much faster but due to the force when it impacted the wall he lost his grip on the two swords.

"Damn." he mumbled as he grabbed his swords again.

((2/12))

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games