Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHJ6CpqT3Q

After some time Fenrir finally sat back up, his eyes seeming to glint with a new light. "I know what to do now." Fenrir disappeared in a gust of wind.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:21 pm
~[Endency Kinkaku]~
"When the dead walk. The living shall fill these coffins"

User Image

Endency walked along the spring till he found what he was going to deem his favorite spot. Endency sat down and ran his fingers threw the grass. He then clenched his fist and tore it from the ground. Endency then lifted his arms opening his clenched fist watching the grass float back down to the ground. "Such a slow day today." Endency mumbled to himself.

Endency

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan could be seen running quickly into the spring area, he came to an abrupt stop when he saw Endency in the corner of his eye. Ryugan folded his arms, closing his eyes and shaking his head afterward, Ryugan instantly made out he was a Kaguya by his the way his bone structure looked. He would usually activate his Byakugan the instant he got somewhere, to get a better grasp of the situation he would get himself into. Ryugan smirked and unfolded his arms, then slowly made his way toward Endency, he stopped when in front of him and said casually, an eager grin spread across his face "Ryugan Kaguya, Cloud Oinin...Yourself??"

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:34 pm
~[Endency Kinkaku]~

User Image

It took Endency a moment to understand what Ryugan have just said. "Oh...um I'm Endency Kaguya, Grass Chuunin." Endency said standing up and dusting the grass from his legs. Endency extended his hand for a hand shake and said. "Nice to meetcha." Endency smiled back at Ryugan.

Endency

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hmph, a Kaguya aye??" Ryugan said, raising his left eyebrow, pretending to be surprised by his words. Ryugan then accepted Endency's gesture and shook his hand. "Likewise, it's not often I meet Kaguyas, what you know so far" Ryugan said softly, he considered it his duty to teach his fellow Kaguya's as much as he could. He wanted his clan to be known throughout all the great ninja nations. Ryugan sighed then continued "I know you have to have your own original move, what is it??"

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm
~[Endency Kinkaku]~

User Image

Endency smile widened he was glad that someone had heard of his new jutsu. "Oh yeah I call it skeleton clone." Endency said doing a hand seal. Endency placed one hand out to his side palm facing the ground. His bone began to sprout from his hand and move toward the ground. The bone bent and twisted into the shape of a skeleton. "Its not that strong, like 4 or 5 hits and it's done for. Also I can only make one." Endency said looking the skeleton up and down for flaws. "I'd be glad to teach it to you."

Endency

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 pm
(Lets just say we both mastered them ok, Gotta save a bud))

User Image

User Image

Ryugan smiled softly at Endency "At your rank, it'll be stronger than you think, you bones as hard as steel" Ryugan then laughed to himself. "I haven't been in a battle that required me to use this technique yet..but I guess you'll be the first to witness it" Ryugan then lashed his arms at his sides and they were suddenly engulfed in a thick white bone, that quickly spread throughout Ryugan's body. The bone then was suddenly engulfed with blue fire and it's color was completely changed. "I think I've got your technique down pact, Byakugan is a big help, just concentrated on surrounding yourself in the armor, We'll I'll be seeing you around" Ryugan then reverted back to normal and dashed off.

User Image

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:16 pm
~[Endency Kinkaku]~

User Image

Endency was confused on why he had to leave so quickly, but he chose not to question it too much. He had to master this new jutsu that was presented before him. "Alright lets do this." Endency told himself. Endency lashed his arms out just as Ryugan had shown him. He tried to focus his chakra to make the bones move around his body. "The bones came out, but they did not form the armor.

Endency continued to try without gettin discouraged this move seemed simply amazing. He had to figure it out. "If only I could see it again." Endency told himself. "Oh well can't dwell on what could have been." Endency replied to himself. "I have to make a mental note to stop talking to myself." Endency said shaking his head.

Endency went on for a few more hours trying to do the jutsu. Each time he came closer and closer to completing it. After about another hour or so Endency was able to cover his entire body in the bone. "Alright now for what I think might be the hard part. Endency took in a deep breath and began to focus his chakra into the armor. In the end this ended up being the easier portion of teh jutsu. Endency spent about another hour changing the armor to the the black version with blue flames.

Endency was glad to know a new jutsu. He practiced putting teh armor off and on until it became very simple. "Alright now I just need to get that coffin from gramps and I can start my real training." Endency said happily.

Endency

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:07 pm
((REMEMBER!!!!!

You get your own armor, Mines like that because of me being in the Konpekikaen clan)))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:52 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((REMEMBER!!!!!

You get your own armor, Mines like that because of me being in the Konpekikaen clan)))

((Oh my bad sweatdrop ))  

Endency

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:53 am
iTeddy Byakuga
User Image User ImageUser Image

Andrew Shirogane of Kusa
Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew walked into the hot springs of Kusa, it was a nice looking place and noticed it was also used for training grounds. "Okay, now old man what do we do?" he asked as he was much smaller then this man.

((Wrong spring boy XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:55 am
(( i know XD ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei
Nibi|Sand|Chunnin|Kitty of the desert!

xxxSona walked into the hotsprings and sat by the window that was covered with a white drape to hide the pool area. She didn't wana swim that bad and just like to relax from all the commotion in her village and knowing she had better relax for as long as she can till katsuro finds her.

User Image
Kai, The kitty of a kitty!
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:01 pm
((Your thinking about the wrong springs mint XDDDD))
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron walks to the spring to his favorite rock which was like a miniature version of "pride rock" from the lion king. He sat on the edge and tossed pebbles into the spring. Pondering thoughts of his new found possible son... "Am I ready to be a father?"  

FullbusterOrleans

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games