Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:31 am
Ed pointed to the seat in front of him. ?Well me and my brother are here to looke for his beloved. He talking to the kage here" Ed said as he gave some beef to Ken. Ken didn't like to be on a leash. "You are right that i am new here. This is the first time i have traveled outside of my country." He replied as he started to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗

~|| Vincente Twil Valtieri ||~

'The warrior's road to heaven often leads through hell...'
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Vincente was so busy trying to order ramen he didn't notice red angel wings sprout from his back. "Come on, gimme something!" He also didn't notice the shocked face on the person he was trying to get something from. That was pretty much something creepy to see. Angel wings suddenly sprouting from a customer's back was a bit astonishing.

User Image

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Shishawoikasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:39 pm
Shishi walked into the ramen shop, shortly after Vincente. Noticing red wings sprouting from his back he tapped him on the shoulder "Um....Vincente, what's going on?" he said in a shocked voice, a disturbed look on his face, pointing at the wings that were growing out of his friends back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:49 pm

╔══════════════╗

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I'm not getting my ramen, and that's a problem!" Vincente said, still not noticing the wings lengthen until they were long enough, like a real angel's wings, which is I guess what you could call him because of his clan. Though the crimson red was probably more shoking than the actual event of growing wings.

User Image

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

"Well then I hope you find her. And I also hope that you are having fun in this village." The masked woman took a seat beside the young man. She didn't know why they would be searching for his brother's beloved, but thought it best not to pry.

"Where do you come from if I may ask. As of this moment the only other person I have met was from the village of Cloud. Though I do enjoy meeting new people from far off places."

Her eyes trailed down to the animal on the leash, "And whose your friend? He's really cute." The woman smiled. She then began wondering of Gun had ever contacted Velox. She hadn't seen him in a while.

Though there was something else that caught her attention. Afterall, it wasn't every day that someone sprouted wings. Though she quickly averted her gaze, it wasn't nice to stare.

((Sorry it took so long))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:09 pm
Shishi stood there, somewhat shocked, as Vincente's red angel wings. Shishi didn't know much about vincente so he hadn't heard or seen anything like this happen to him before. Backing away slightly, as he wasn't sure what was gonna happen next, seeing as Vincente also seemed a little hostile at the time, trying to get his ramen.  

Shishawoikasu

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:12 pm
(OOC: Shishi! Pull his wing feathers! Pull his wing feathers! xd .)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:13 pm
((Um...I feel like that's a bad idea, I don't actually know. But I just feel it is.))  

Shishawoikasu

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:16 pm
[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Hey, don't you want something to eat Shishi?" He asked, still not noticing, he was that niave. "I mean it isn't the best in the world, but it's not so bad you have to back away from it."

User Image

(Shut up you!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:20 pm
(OOC: Trust me Shishi, it's the only way to get someone as dense as Vincente to notice the wings xd .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Shishawoikasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:28 pm
((It's a bad idea. I just know it.))

"Um...vincente, that's not the reason..." He said as he stared at the wings sprouted from his back. Still pointing at his wings, "Look at your back." he said in a shocked tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:31 pm

╔══════════════╗

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Vincente shrugged and looked backwards, though he turned his back along with it so he saw nothing. "Sorry, I can't see that far back, is there a giant bug on me?" He asked.

User Image

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 pm
A little boy eating a lillipop walked in with his mommy and ran up to the boy with wings shouting. "Mommy! Lookie this boy has wings!" The mommy pulled the boy just as he ripped a giant feather out from his lillipop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:41 pm
(OOC: Woot blaugh ! Go Mint 4laugh !!!)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

╔══════════════╗

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"GAH!!!!!!" Vincente was shouting even louder, drawing unwanted attention. "THE HELL?!?!" Vincente was flapping his wings wildly, like a bird that had it's feathers ripped out. He jumped up and reached back to see why exactly he was in pain. After a minute or so, he calmed down. "Ok, how'd that happen exactly." He was really pissed off now, at least he noticed what Shishi was talking about.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces