Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:36 pm

elaise stood and watched as niara stumbled back towards them. she moved back so that she was a short away from the group and looked down at fang. " it seems that we'l all have to face our demons or worse fears before we can finish this." she muttered bending down next to him and patting him on the head.
she realised that she hadn't said much to the rest of the group since the fight with the creatures and zack being taken by his brother but she just didn't know what to say.
she looked around her wondering where verdruss had gone and hoping that he hadn't been injured.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Verdurss came bak and landed on Elaises head.HE made a happy noise and jumped onto her shoulder and cuddeld against her No other demons here..all are gone

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 pm

elaise smiled as verdruss landed on her head before jumping onto her shoulder and cudling agaisnt her. she ran a finger over his head gently listening to what he was telling her.
good, i think we should get the others together and leave before any of the demons come back.
walking forward again she stood not far from niara and jamanto " if everyone is feeling up to it we need to go, verdruss has told me that there are no other demons in the village but we can't be sure how long it will be before more are sent here."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Verdruss nodded before he rubbed his head against her cheek again."Let's go i want to save ZAck!!! I miss him...

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:05 pm

"Hopefully." she says, smiling. "His name was Valkien. He was the demon that killed my parents, and has been sending creatures after me since I escaped." she says, balling her fists up next to her.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:09 pm

i miss him to, we need to save him before he's killed or turned into our enemy i couldn't stand it if we ended up having to fight him. she looked down for a few minutes before looking up again. she looked at the rest of the people in the group, hoping that they would listen to what she ahd said asnd leave the town before it was too late and tehy got attacked again.

GAlA_Olivia

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:32 pm

"I agree completely Elaise. Allright everyone, let's move out"

((Just a day left))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Niara's vision blurs again, and she collapses from loss of blood. Her wound on the side stopped bleading. Valkien's sword is black bladed with red outlining it and running down thru the center of the blade. It glowed black, then went out, the color's fading. Niara's wound would heal, but it will have a slightly black looking scar.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:11 pm

((We'll see you guys. Don't get too far))

A stranger dress in a black ninja like outfit appears before the bros. The bros. then bow.
"Sorry guys, we gotta bail for a while. We'll meet you guys at the capital."
"Later homies"
A smoke cloud envelops the place and as soon as it clears the brothers Cooper are gone.

((Happy 4th of July everyone, be back in about 2 weeks))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:31 am

Jamato picked Niara up and löooked to the cloud which disapeared slowly"Well..see ya i guess"He said,before he looked back to Niara"So let's go..I will carry her "He said.

Azzura walked up to them"Can we finally go?I prefer to travel at daytime ...."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

xX_XAIR3_Xx

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 am

Xyler missed the battle. Again. Something is defenitely wrong with him. He went up to Jamato and asked, "Mind if I check on Niara for a sec? Maybe I can do something about that wound."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:40 am

"i already badaged it up but if you want...then sure"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

xX_XAIR3_Xx

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:49 am

Xyler brought Niara to a nearby tree. The shade of the tree helped Xyler use his dark powers. Xyler knew whatt would happen to the wound. He had one before. He used his dark powers to absorb the little darkness around the wound to make it a normal wound. He thought it may get worse.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 am

((I forgot I was on this o.o can I get a big recap please))

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Niara's eyebrow's knitted together when she felt the darkness leave her wound. She gasped and sat up. "What are you doing?" she asks, unbandaging her wound and looking at it. She had another scar line across her belly, and it was slightly discolored from her last battle with Valkien.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games