Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yeah, you are" Poseidon said taking a final bite of the apple. Then he throw the apple near Bella, a horse fish like animal jumped out of the water and caught it then going back into the water.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Bella chuckled, then watched the apple. Her eyes widen as a horse like creature jumped up, then went back into the water. "Yours..?" She said, looking back at Poseidon and pointed behind her.

(60 page, woot! I think that's the biggest page I've had so far in any of my rps...)

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:36 pm

((ahhh i didn't know you changed the name thats why i haven't been posting... what has happened so far?))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:48 pm

((same, and lil_lady wat was your last post))

Poseidon nodded, "they are called hippocamps, and that one was just the baby of them. Flip that switch and you can see the whole family" he said pointing to the small metal chain above Bella's head.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:41 pm

(XD Funny, the first post says the current name even before. And umm yeah, what paul said..)

Bella looked up, not noticing it before. She humped, then reached up and pulled it. Then quickly looked back at the water, bending down a bit just in case she couldn't see or just to see better. Later, can we go swim? Or are you too mad...? She thought looking back at him with a smile, then remembered about before and laughed a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:56 pm

((last post was me as becky (short for for her name i forgot how to spell it) Hades's wife and he never answered not once))

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 pm

(oh I think he quit since we argued throu pms about how he was godmodding)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:37 pm

((yea, he kept sending me hate mail, hey lil_lady there is an announcement when me and Bella get back to school, wich will be soon, and if you want you can controll it))

Poseidon shrugged, nah, atlest it was you and not a human he thought to her. "Besides that door is enchanted so only nonhumans and see it" he said looking back at the golden door.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:11 pm

(Really? xD Wow, he's a baby anyways. Caused too much trouble in the rp really..)

Bella chuckled," That explains the gold.." She joked, then yawned stretching out her arms. " When we going back?" She asked looking back at him.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:20 am

((tea, he just kept calling me and eryone else an idot))

"Well" Poseidon stood up, "I gess we should head back now" he said turning around and walking out of the basement. "Unless you want to stay?"

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:29 pm

(We the idiots? That's a little silly consisting all the things he did -.-' Well I already erased his character, so now Hades is open if anyone here wants him)

(wait..thanks to Apollo most of the students already left school...Hmm.. well I guess we should stay? Then again, there was that announcement..)

Bella stood up walking up a few steps, then looked up. " Oh..I'm in for whichever. Leave or stay, you got the car so it's really your decision. OH! That's what you meant by you have the only car.." Bella said snapping, she can be so blond sometimes.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:42 pm

((hmm, good point. so should we go back or stay at Posiedon's house

Poseidon stoud at the top of the stairs, "Um, yeah" he said walking out of site. Poseidon grabbed his cell and called Luke. "Luke you there?" he said into the phone.

Luke was in the parking lot of the school getting questioned by the police about what happened. He jumped when his cell rang, "Yeah...Oh Poseidon, can't talk now. The police are here questioning students about the food fight, I'll call you later" he said hanging up the phone.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Bella got up the stairs, and went back to the kitchen grabbing her cup. " Oh yeah, it's empty.." She thought out loud then set it down, she looked back at Poseidon to see him on the phone so she left him be.

(hmm, well your the one who planned the announcement. We could have it tomorrow, and the rest of the today is no school. In rp wise, I mean. )
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:19 pm

((what would the Announcment be based around? im kinda confused really....is it possible to find a new Hades i believe i can find one who is an amazing Rper, way better then whats his face and more people, i have alot of friends who rp))

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 pm

(By all means, invite them on over. We need more people god wise and human wise >.<)
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games