Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:37 am
Blood and Ryo entered the hall, with Blood's hand on Ryo's head, he walked toward Vrail and asked "Would You happen to know someone named Hisashi?" Blood looked around to see if he were there. While Ryo sat on Blood's foot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:12 am
Hero lefted for the gates  

i3 tails Yagura

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:54 pm
Ed walked in and laid rag on a bench. Once ed put him down he went to another bench and said "It was a draw" and he passed out on the bench.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:18 pm
Bloodfang23
Blood and Ryo entered the hall, with Blood's hand on Ryo's head, he walked toward Vrail and asked "Would You happen to know someone named Hisashi?" Blood looked around to see if he were there. While Ryo sat on Blood's foot.

Vrail shook his head and stood up "No I don't I'm sorry!" he said as he looked at them both "Do you need anything special, like medically treatment?" he asked politely.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:23 pm
(umm i passed out. cant talk.) afk  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:34 pm
Ronnel's clone floated into the Exam Hall still under its henge of a small bird. Noticing some strange looks, it looked down and dispelled the henge suddenly.
Blushing slightly, it released the Wind Rider orb and strode over to Ed and Ragnossa. It crouched down next to Ed and pulled open one of his eyes. Seeing that Ed was solidly unconscious, the clone raised one eyebrow. It stood up and laid a scroll it had caried for some time on Ed's stomach before speaking.
"Well kid, you used that jutsu at just the right time. You did good to pull a draw out of such a severe disadvantage. My turn for some work."
It stood up and channeled chakra into its hands.
Chiyute no Jutsu" The clone said, and began pushing the healing chakra into Ed. The jutsu slowly healed all the wounds Ed had gained in its fight, taking some time to fix the more severe burns from the last attack Ragnossa had used.
The clone finished healing Edgar and staggered for a moment, then righted itself.
"And since you seemed so eager to have Rag as a friend, I can't exactly let him lay there with wounds can I? Chiyute no Jutsu"
Ronnel's clone repeated the healing with Rag, and at the end had to use some of the bloodline chakra Ronnel had given it to finish the healing of the burns from Ed's Goukakyu.
Readjusting its mask when it finished healing the other two, Ronnel's clone moved over to where Edgar was, and sat against the wall just beyond the bench.
"Here's looking at you kid." It raised one hand in salute before fading into sand and wind. The winds warmed Edgar up before blowing away to a distant place.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:52 pm
(sorry I was rude Vrail I just was in a hurry) Ed got up dazed and quickly fell on the bench again, "Man that fight took alot out of me, I can't even walk around." Ed said. Ed looked at himself and said "Ronnel sensei sure knows his stuff. Once chuunin I'm going to try and learn as much mednin techniques as i can. It might come in handy during a battle." Then Ed fell asleep on the bench yet again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:29 am
((No problem! I don't really care if you were or not. It doesn't hurt my feelings smile ))

Vrail scooted over and gave Ed his space on the bench, even making room in case he wanted to lay down and rest. Vrail sighed and started twiddling his thumps in thought "First thing I do if I make Chuunin..." he said knowing he had already, but didn't want to brag "... is eat a gallon of Ramens and try and join the ANBU." He said with a smile "Who knows I might even get my own team!" he laughed about it.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:37 am
Blood looked Vrail and laughed and said "Genins trying to become chunins, theres nothing better, or funnier to look at!" Blood pet Ryo and walked around and asked "So, Who is the organizer of these chunnin exams?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:57 am
Luo yawned and stretched. "I'm so bored." He muttered to himself. He'd gotten used to the weather, but there still wasn't much to do. He got out a sandwich and some water and ate quietly as he tried to think of something to do.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:16 pm
*is still sitting next to Luo awake, but eyes closed meditating* There sure are alot of med-nin trainees here *says unexpectadly* I wonder if theyre good..?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:21 pm
Luo shrugged as he finished his meal. "Well I'm sure at the geinin level they aren't anything special, but who knows how good they'll be in the future." Luo unwrapped his hand finally. His sprained wrist had healed completely. He smiled and got up, punching the air. He was glad to be back in tip top shape.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:25 pm
*ive turned paler* Yes, i supposse you right. *smiles* im glad your better.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Luo nodded. "Thanks. And thanks for the healing too. Say, where'd you run off to earlier? You seemed a little sad when you left. I just wanted to ask if you were okay.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:42 pm
Yea, I was a little down, but Im ok now. I think the weathers getting to me a bit though *whispers to Luo* i need to talk to you but not here...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games