Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:41 pm

A small ship landed in the hangar near them. The door opened, revealing three people. Two soldiers and The Gray Baron himself.

Suddenly, another visitor arrived: The Epyon. It landed near the ship before it crouched down next to it.

"Ahh...Dante...Have fun out there..?" The Gray Baron said with an amused tone as he walked out of the ship, walking with a cane.

Dante opened the cockpit and jumped out.
"...I did what was required..."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Demi, almost instantly, zoned out on the Epyon suit, forgetting the world around her and the question she asked, still waiting for an answer. Almost in an instant, she down on the ground level and heading straight for The Gray Baron and the pilot. What did he say his name was..? Dante..?
"Gray Baron?" She called out when she got closed, looking up at him with a different look this time. Rather than her bored I-want-this-to-be-over-already look like she had last time, she now had a face of awe and respect. She blinked at him a few times, only now realizing... she had no ******** clue what to say. "...I'm not really sure how to put this, buuuuuuuuuut..." She started, turning to look at Dante directly. She thought he was probably more deserving of the last part. "Thank you. I owe you both my life."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:48 am

Dante Stood straight up and looked down at her from his one eye.
"...It would have been a shame to let a traitor kill a loyalist..."

"Ah...You'll have to forgive Dante...He's always in his own little world..." The Gray Baron said, looking up at him. He then looked over at the other two pirates.
"...Stay with the ship...Dante will be more than enough security."

The pirates nodded before walking back into the ship.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Dojime entered the hanger were the small ship had landed. "Greetings," he said walking over to them. "The grey baron I presume," he held out a hand.

Cai had zoned out too. She didn't even notice Demi had gone. Her gave was fixed on the pirats below her, it wasn't a happy look either. She was instantly untrustworthy. The tall, bandaged man sent a shiver down her spine. They may have saved us and killed most of the Seol-Neo but that wasn't enough for her to trust them. She made her way down but stayed behind Dojime and Demi in the background. She had drones that worked much like the ones for her suit, that followed her around while in the ship. They were more toy like though, with no real weapons. The floated ominously around her.

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:03 pm

The Gray Baron looked over at Dojime for a moment before accepting the hand.
"And I presume you are the pilot of the shiny Mobile Suit then?" he asked in an amused tone.

Dante looked around at the people watching them. The only person that seemed odd to him was the girl with the pods following her. Sure, it's been all the rage on the colonies for people who have such powers, but it was still uncommon on a military ship.
He didn't stare for long, before looking at Dojime, since he was closest to The Gray Baron now.

"Now...I'm also presuming your name to be Dojime Mishiashi, correct?" The Gray Baron asked, looking at him. They were the exact same height, even as he placed both of his hands on his cane.

"Who is the ranking officer on this ship, hmm?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:03 pm

"...Well Dante killed him...Sir." Demi replied to The Gray Baron, still staring at Dante and his bandages. "But seeing how he's no longer able to lead us... I think it may be Dojime here. What brings you to our ship..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:12 pm

"Yes, not so shiny after the fight though." Dojime griped his hand and shook it, then released it. "the ranking officer..." he thought for a moment. "Yes Demi. With Rosh and Gil gone that must be me," he responded.

Cai's eyes met the tall man's gaze before he looked away. What did he say his name was, Dante? The shiver didn't go down her spine this time. Her gaze was cold and murderous. She quickly collected herself and her gaze turned friendly though she was clearly faking it.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:31 pm

The Gray Baron was listening to Dojime and Demi, but was looking over at Cai. He nodded to their responses before looking at Dojime.
"...I don't think your little friend over there likes Dante..." he said before looking over at Demi.
"Well, there was originally one reason why we came, but it looks like there is a second now...The first one had to deal with how this ship seems to be a Sol-Neo-Magnet, so we'd be tailing you to get a lot of s**t to sell, but the other is because you seem to be lacking in firepower now..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 pm

"Funny. I was getting a similar idea." Demi said with a smirk, looking back at the Gray Baron. "I figured since you guys share such a hatred towards Sol-Neo - or at least enjoy selling their parts off - we could form a treaty of some sort. You guys working alongside KAVA. We get the help we so desperately need, you guys get all the parts you could salvage."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Dojime took a step and spoke more quietly. "Feel free to follow. I appreciate the help but keep it quiet. I don't know how the KAVA command would respond if we were to allow a group such as yourselves to follow so if they ask I'm going to pretend like I don't know." He took a step back and looked back at Cai just as her look turned friendly, knowing it was fake. "Caifree doesn't like anyone who isn't KAVA," he said turning now to Dante. "I apologize on her behalf," He said speaking in an exaggerated tone that sounded more like an order for Cai, then an apology for the Dante. "An alliance would be great," he said after Demi spoke.

Caifree's face went from fake friendly to real angry. "Don't get me wrong, we all appreciate the help but my reasons for not trusting a group of pirates are obvious," She growled coldly.

"Cai, be silent," Dojime ordered.

"Yes sir..." she mumbled.

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:50 pm

"And to our individual pockets, that sounds like angels singing." The Gray Baron said with a laugh.
"...Just keep in mind some of the pirates have their own opinions about KAVA...Not all of us are tolerant of your organization..."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:53 pm

"Oh everyone hates KAVA in some sort of way." Demi shrugged, rolling her eyes. "Just as long as they don't try to attack anyone we'll be fine."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:56 pm

"Good." The Gray Baron said, looking over at Demi.

Dante looked over at Cai with his normal blank stare.
"...Not trusting someone just because of a stereotype breaths only ignorance...And ignorance will only lead to disaster..."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Normally Cai would lash out, but as Dojime was near her she spoke calmly. "You just said not all of you like Kava," she mumbled.

"CAI," Dojime shouted.

Cai stomped off to her room.

"you'll have to excuse her. She trusts no one who isn't Kava. If you knew her you would understand why." He held his hand out to to the tall bandaged man. "And excuse me for not introducing myself Dante," He said with a slight nod.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:08 pm

"One question." Demi said, holding up a hand like she were a student, continuing to look at the Gray Baron. "..Well no. Two questions.

First one: Why did you invite me to speak with on your ship?
Second: Why did Dante save me..?"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games