Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:18 pm
"Thanks Tchai, but Tribes? Were you born in like 800 B.C. or something? Thats so messed up! But its pretty cool, too! Anyways, this game you just run around and shoot people not on your team. S'okay if you dont wanna play this stuff, though. We could..... EAT! Thats always fun! Or even play some sports outside!" Sasuke dissappeared and reappeared behind Tchai with a grin. "Whichever you want. We could even play a game with Spears!" Sasuke said with a laugh. ".....So? What will it be?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:23 pm
Brenda woke up from her nap. "Oh sorry!" Brenda felt a little embarrssed sleeping when someone was talking to her. "So whats your name?" Trying to change the subject before its to late. Thinking about her training was hard she practice all day long and mastered a skill in archery. She was hoping he wouldn't go away as she was waiting for a responce. sweatdrop  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Souno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:23 pm
Tchai jumped a little as Sasuke appeared behind him, he had been caught off guard. "I wasn't born in 800 BC, idiot, I'm from the Amazon Rainforest." He thought about home and suddenly felt a little homesick. He turned to his friend and gave him a contemplative look, "You know what? I'm not really wanting spears to be involved, I think I'm hungry again. Hospital food wasn't actually as tasty as they made it sound." He grinned and took off out of the room, running towards the dining hall. As he ran out the door he shouted over his shoulder, "Beat you there!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:46 pm
"Nnnye... Taki, don't do that, it's dangerous... Aho! Stop!"
Airah woke with a start, her arms outstretched as if to catch a falling person.
Her empty hands clenched into fists, and came down by her side. She stood and shook herself out, embarrassed at having fallen asleep. Thank goodness there didn't seem to be anyone around in the study area.
She was still tense about that nightmare. It was hard to be separated from her brother, whom she had secretly dedicated herself to protecting. She felt that she no longer had any relevance in his world.
Benimaru's stone was a melancholy blue, laced with grey.
That's exactly how I feel, she thought ruefully. How do you do that, Benimaru? You see into my heart and show it to the world...
Her stomach rumbled, and she laughed, again relieved that she was alone. I'm hungry again...
She left the study area and went back to the food court. Hopefully she still had enough money left.

She had pizza before, so she didn't feel like having any of that again. Maybe something I little healthier this time? She took note of a little table that was tucked neatly into a corner - it looked a good place to sit when eating. She wandered aroudn the food court, taking her time to choose. She always had such a hard time deciding what to eat...
Mmm, pancakes? They looked good, and the smell was so enticing. Airah bought some, complete with a dollop of ice cream and some honey drizzled on top. She foudnt he table she'd noticed before, and sat down to eat. It'd been a while since she'd eaten pancakes, let alone made them.

sileeka_h

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:01 am
Chiro jumped a little at her sudden responce. "No, no problem", he said, waiting for his heart to slow down. Just what I get for getting so close. "I shouden't have gotten so close. I'm Chiro by the way. Chiro Maeda. I thought you looked a little down. You had a look that was almost...what's the word...solumn." His heart rate back to normal now, he asked, "And you? You are Brenda right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:32 pm
"Um yeah I'm Brenda." She wanted to show a good inpression to the first person who ever talked to her. "Uh I was just tired from practicing the bow and arrow." "So Chiro, I think, um so how was your day so far?"
She pulls up her hair in a pony tail waiting for his answer. She felt she was going to drop right in front of Chiro. It was so hot today. She still couldn't believe that it was only 5:30pm and it was still hot. She still has to study for her test and write a report and read it infront of the whole class.As she was thinking she examined her necklace and hope to tell him her seceret.  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:08 am
"Tired? The smoothies here are great for that. Even after training and a heated DDR game where you just could not beat your opponent, you end up tieing. Huh? Oh, sorry, I'm rambling. Even after all that they can give you an energy boost." He twisted his neck quickly to crack it. That felt good. "My day? It's been, for lack of a better word, interesting. I an angel-demon girl passes out in front of me, dissapears and comes back blody, opens a Demon's Gate, I meet up with a friend from home that I didn't know was going to come here, I wait for a half hour in the DDR line to blay against and tie against her, and now." He took a deep breath and exhaled. "Now I'm here."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:15 pm
"....Cool, Amazon......" Sasuke appeared at the Pizza bar via teleportation around the same time as Tchai. "Hmm.... Lets see.... I want.... THE SUPREME COMBO!" Sasuke said as daring music played in his imagination. He ordered one sclice. "Oh, yes. Any 'normal' topping possible with fluffy bread, and CHEESE FILLED CRUSTS! YEA!" Sasuke shoved quite alot in his mouth. "....So.....Good....." he said between bites of hot steamy goodness. He choked on a piece, grabbed some coke and downed it, clearing his throat. He sighed a sigh of relief.  

Shouting Whispers

Souno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:39 am
((do you know that there's a dining hall forum? You don't have to order here....))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:33 pm
Kikari walked back into the student lounge smiling and humming a song through her lips. She blinked softly and walked over to Juicers she smiled at the woman behind the counter and she smiled back "Welcome back! Your looking better!" she exclaimed motioning for Kikari to turn around. Kikari nodded and turned turning back "Bannana Strawberry please!" she smiled brightly.

The woman nodded "Of course!" she turned around mixing it in the big mixer and poured it into a cup titled 'juicers.' She came back and handed it to her "14 gil please" she said almost sad that she had to take money from Kikari.

"Hey now don't be sad you have to make a living!" she kidded and handed her the money walking away she turned back "See ya 'round!" she yelled turning back around and walked over to what looked like a wishing fountain. Kikari smiled and pulled out a gil and tossed it in closing her eyes softly as if wishing. She sat on the side of it her new Kimono dipping into the water. she closed her eyes and took a drink putting it by her feet and rested her head in her lap.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:46 pm
"Wow, interesting.." Suprised that he just cracked his neck out in the open. "Well why don't we get a smoothie then." Standing up and stretching. Ahh.. It felt good to stand up, she thought. Started walking to the smoothie stand. "Well, come on." Waiting for him to get up she wanted to ask how old he was. She thought it really unpolite to ask someone their age unless they tell you. So she decided to keep it to herself. "Say do you know that I'm half human half angel?" She was hoping he would react the same like the other kids at her old school when she told them that. They acted calm and cheerful. She was hoping he would do the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:32 pm
((Yeah, but there is food here. Plenty of it too. Its for people too lazy to move their character to the dining hall, I think.))  

Shouting Whispers

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:03 am
"Sure. It was a hectic first day, and i need to get used to this timescale. Days are 37 hours long in my realm, I'm not used to a 24 hour day." He got up and followed her, putting his PDA away. "Half angel, half human? I thought you felt similar. I've known many angels, and the presence around you reminded me of them. It must make people confused about your age, sense angels generally age very slowly. You look about 15 or 16," he laughed. "But who can tell?" He shook his head, realizing that he was rambling on again. "May I ask you your age? I'm going on 17."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:17 pm
She sighed softly and let herself fall into the fountain which was deeper then it had looked. She opened her eyes looking at herself ince furter from the surface. She heated the water slightly and watched it begin to boil over. Her eyes went wide as she hit the bottom hoping Kye would come.

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

torrinne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:54 pm
Ananda wandered into the lounge, her flip flops slapping against the soles of her feet. She spotted Sasuke almost immediately, and grinned. Just the kind of person I was hoping to run into. After hanging out with Kenzi all day, I need someone cheerful. Gawd, I never met anyone more serious! He was eating, and she walked over to him slowly, careful to make sure he noticed her so she wouldn't make him choke when she started talking. "Hey! I was hoping to run into you. Sorry for abandoning you-all back at the hospital, I was dead on my feet." She grinned, not looking sorry at all. "So what's up?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games