Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:55 pm
Matheus remained quiet throughout the walk through the forest, into the cavern passage, and through the somewhat out of place looking door into what Matheus could only describe as a labratory of sorts. She hesitantly walked inside, noticing that she was contantly being watched by two of the undead minions. That alone sent shivers down her spine, but other things she saw in that place would likely haunt her nightmares for a few nights at least. She was never fond of the art of necromancy, and never had the displeasure of seeing such magic in the act either. But of all things in that room, the image of the encased woman would likely stay with her the longest. She didn't know what possessed her to move closer, and gaze apon the slumbering woman, still in eternal sleep. Matheus was hit by some strange feeling apon seeing her. She was not just a regular body among all the others in the lab. No..there was somthing special about her. Matheus could see that by the way the woman was so lovingly perserved, and protected by the crystal shell. "Who is she?" Matheus whispered, to herself more then anything. She turned, her eyes falling apon the master of the undead. She noted he had removed his cloak, and was clothed not in the normal male attire like she would have predicted, but instead in a beautiful gown. Like herself, this man chose to wear the clothing of the opposite gender, though she guessed his reasons were different then her own, for he did not appear to be hiding.
Matheus listened to what he said, frightened to hear him give the order to just add her to the collection of corpses in use. But much to her relief, that was not the case, or so it seemed as of yet. "T-thank you..sir. But may I ask...why are you helping me?" she couldn't help but ask, her voice very much still soft, laced with a slight tremor of fear.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 pm
Raziel not heard the whispered question and had begun to toil with his dark arts. Raziel could feel tremors coming on and took up one of the soul cages with his softly trembling hand. He unleashed a few of the fresh souls and inhailed deepily. He closed his eyes for a few minutes and let the souls wash around and please his lust. After a few heartbeats the shuffling of feet and a question was asked from his... guest. He looked down at Matheus, who took position by his wife.
I hath no answer for thine quary. Mine decision was based upon mine whim and little more. Perhaps something in ye eyes begged a different treatment than thine other victumes.
Raziel walked over to the crystal that contained his wife and her still gorgous features. He knelt down and rested his cheek against the glass, his hand pressed against the glass of his beloved.
Perhaps, thine gods watch ye from afar and protect ye from mine damned hand. I know not whom ye are or why thee was walking through the woods despite Marshal Law.
Raziel closed his eyes, he senced the womans curiosity and felt a strange urge to tell his story. Maybe because there was something more to this individual than he could see with his eyes. An unspoken and familiar pain that is only created from the loss of a loved one.
Her name is Rubia. She is mine wife. T'was five hundred years ago that we had exchanged our vows, we lived everyday in perfect happiness. When we met, we were children and our love only blossomed from there. Her smile made me want for nothing more. So to protect mine beloved I helped a group of witches and wizards forge a coven. With mine own hands I helped this village and all in it but I also created mine own hell with these same hands.
We had named said coven 'The Blessed' for we felt t'was our duty to bless those who could do no witchcraft. Little was forbidden in our magic, spare one: Necromancy. Secretly I dabbled in it to find immortality and unravel its secrets. I met a man who I devulged mine secrets too, I felt that if we could understand Necromancy that we could better our people and this man agreed with mine theroy. His name was Rodlog, his first name I curse for eternity. I taught him enought necromancy to help him with a project that would allow him to pass on knowledge and wisdom through his generations. I helped him forget and perfect a gem that acts as an anchoring point for the soul. But he betrayed me.
There was a time long ago when I was expereimenting on a corpse, trying to find immortality, through experimentation with lightning I tried to bring back that which was dead. Mine wife was helping me when the lightning struck mine masion and caused an explosion by igniting some on mine chemicals. The room collasped on us and for some cruel twist in fate I was spared and mine wife was taken creuly away. I hovered in the middle of life and death for days till I summoned mineself from the depths of death and came back to mine broken mortal shell. When I learned on mine wifes death, I dispaired. Then that dispair grew into strength and I cast myself mindlessly into my necromancy to reserect mine wife. Mine one and only. T'was on that night, I lost everything. Mine manor, mine wife and half mine soul.
Then, that b*****d Rodlog turned on me and blew his whistle to the rest of the coven. Whilest I worked hard and toiled for his benefit he slinked behind mine back, took what he wanted from me and then banished me after he was finished. But mind research wasn't in vain. I found a way to perserve mine wife and bring her back. I have taken possession of an immortality of sorts and I am fine tuning mine spell to bring her back. I am close, so very, very close. I just need more life energy. I stole villagers so that I could bring her back, so that mine eyes could lay upon her smile once more, I want to... hold her one more time, lay with her a thousand more times... T'is the only thing that I cling to anymore. Everything else is darkness. That is why I have allied mineself with the coven of the Cursed Conflicted. Through them, I gain mine needs. Nothing else matters. Though why I tell you... I don't know....

Raziel opened his eyes again and stood up to look at his guest. If anything to gage at her reaction to his tale that slipped out more or less. His mind lost in the past made no contact with the present.

Ayatane smiled down at Telaria. Oh come now, you almost make me sound like some sort of magician who is performing parlor tricks for musings. Ayatane teased lighty. He started to brush Telaria's hair with his fingers again. It was a nice setting for them. A nice romantic setting for them to enjoy in each others company. Any other questions or shall we just enjoy each others company for a while?  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 pm
When Raziel opened his eyes, he would see that Matheus was crying. Silently the tears rolled down her cheeks, and hit the floor beneath her feet. Hearing Raziel's story, it had brought to the surface emotions that Matheus usually kept deeply buried. She was not looking at him however, but her eyes were once again on the beloved wife of Raziel. She didn't know why, but she belived what he had said. Maybe it was the pain in his voice, the pain of loss that made her belive her tale. Or maybe it was just because of the evidence she had seen that made it all make sense. Necromancy was still an art not welcomed within the ranks of the Blessed afterall. The only thing she could really question was what he had said about Goldor's ancestor. But the only way for Matheus to find out if that was real or not, was to ask Goldor himself, about the real significance of the gems, and if he had some side to this story.

Matheus pulled somthing out of her pocket, somthing that she always kept with her. A locket on a golden chain, hanging along side what was obviously a wedding band. she simply held it in her hand, partially hiden in her grasp. "You were very lucky...to have found such a wife whom you could share everything with." she said softly, her voice breaking a little. "I had to hide my magic from my late husband. I never had the joy of working together with him." Matheus sighed, and whiped away her tears with the back of her hand before bringing her eyes up to Raziel. "You told me your story....it would be terribly unfair for me not you tell you mine. Especially when you rescued me. The truth is, I am not the man you see before you. Under this diguise...I'm a woman...by the name of Matthia. I was maried once...before I came here. It was a marriage arranged by my father, to the son of one of his business accociates. His name was Alexander...and I loved him very much. We only had a breif year together, but it had been one of the happiest times of my life. Before the inncodent happened that took his life." Matheus paused, drawing in a bit of a shaky breath, bringing her gaze back to Rubia, "I had been at the market that day with one of our servents. While I was out, my husband was sneaking around my study, trying to find a clue towards what I might like for my first aniversy gift. But...in my study was where I kept my alchemy equipment, hidden carefully in the depths of a bookshelf. He came across it, and when I came home...I found him attempting to destroy everything. I tryed to get him to stop, pleaded with him to be more careful. Some of the things weren't stable to be jostled around, and could be dangerous. But he wouldn't listen...he only stopped long enough in his rampage long enough to tell me that he would not have a witch for a wife, and that he wouldn't loose me to the witch hunters. T-that was the last thing I ever heard him say to me. For after that...he accidently set off an explosion, and it started a chain reaction. I....I managed to escape with just a few injuries. But Alexander...he.....wasn't so lucky." The tears began to roll down Matheus' cheeks once again. "The explotion couldn't be explained by normal means, so I was accused of witchcraft, and accused for murdering my husband. I knew if I stayed in Boston I would only be facing my death, so I ran away, and came here and lived under disguise."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:05 am
Telaria could not help but laugh softly. "I suppose that sometimes I do word things quite strangely. I should probably work on that a little bit." She sighed contentedly as Ayatane ran his fingers through her hair. "Mmm, that feels good," she said her voice dipping down into a soft purr. "I just want to enjoy your company for awhile if that's all right with you," she added.

Aelor merely stared at Jean with a stoic expression. She did not know anything about this young woman other than she controlled Nature. But there was a difference for Aelor controlled the dark side, the deadliest plants she was able to manipulate. So, it seems that no matter where I go, I will always be a prisoner, she thought to herself as she listened to what Goldor said.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:28 am
Now that Brim was downstairs once again he went, and found Eisti. When he did he shook his head. "Well that was a failure. Went to go get a change of clothes, but in the wardrobe of my room there was naught but female clothing.. For some reason I do not think they would fit me well." He told Eisti with a small chuckle trying to start up a conversation.

~*~

Goldor looked back down at Aelor, and shook his head. "Do not get me wrong. You are free to leave the Manor at any time you want Aelor. I am merely saying that if you do I will be following you from a distance to make sure you are not going to bring danger back to my home, and my.... Friends." He stated as he struggled to say Friends.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:59 pm
((sorry you all may progress, I have a bad case of writers block....I'm sorry))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:24 pm
((I would progress, but Luna hasn't been on at all today, and my characters are interacting with hers. >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:38 am
((Thats okay, I got a certification exam coming up tomorrow so I Hopefully won't be on because I'll be studying. sweatdrop Sorry for the hold up green/Luna. BTW Green.... LOVE the new look. wink ))  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 am
((It's okay, Raz, lol. I've been really really busy all weekend. Actually I think that's the busiest I've ever been.))

Eisti's appearance had now returned to normal all except for the outfit she wore, which wasn't exactly her style at all, but she would learn to cope with it. Eisti beamed when she heard Brim's voice and turned to reply to him. "Well...it might've been rather interesting," she said with shy playfulness. "I'm guessing the clothes belong to one of Goldor's ancestors."

"They are not your friends if they do not accept you for who you are," Aelor said in a monotone voice. She had seen the way Jean looked at Goldor with such hatred. The way they only seemed to barely tolerate him rather than accept who he was. She let out a small sigh. "You might as well show me where I'm going to sleep," she added.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:42 am
((Thanks Luna for curing my Writer's block))

Jean looked at Aelor as she felt that the witch had bad energy towards her. She then had heard what Goldor had said and her heart was warmed by the words that left his lips. When Aelor said what she had said, she looked at her. "You have no right to say who are his friends. It's not that we use Goldor, we love him, it's just like a family, you do have family that you love but do butt heads with often, so if you would please remove the negativity it would be greatly appreciated" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 pm
Brim chuckled. "Yeah, but no thanks I'd rather wear male clothes." he told Eisti with a small shake of his head before he stretched his back slightly, and yawned before he fell into a slightly slouched position. "Yeah probably. It seems his family doesn't let go of any-thing, and he seems to have gotten that bug as-well." he told Eisti in a playful tone.

~*~

Goldor sighed with a lack of amusement. "Negativity is not something that can simply be... Removed. It must be repaired, molded, and shaped into a new form. It takes time to "remove" such things." He told Jean in Aelor's defense. "Now if you'll excuse me I must show Aelor where she'll be resting." he told Jean before walking away with Aelor in tow. He brought her up-stairs and to the largest room in the entire manor.. Goldor's own room. "There are plenty of places you can rest. And if you wish it then you may sleep in my bed, but that means you'd have to share it with me."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:18 pm
Jean looked at Goldor and watched as he and Aelor had left. She said nothing but was wrather irritated that he stood up for her. She walked outside of the house to look at the horizon. She couldnt get Levi out of her mind as she inhaled the air around her and smiling. If anything could calm her nerves it was nature. She looked back at the house as she dispersed into petals arriving at Levi's house. She walked upon him and carressed his sleeping face. She would wait for his nap to be over, she would spend the night if he would allow it.

Tabitha looked over at Abigail. "I'll see you soon Abigail, I have some things I have to take care of" she stated as she sinked into the shadows and emerged in a tomb outside of town. She looked around with a smirk. "If she can betray Aelor like that, what's not to say she would do the same" she stated to herself. She then took her spell book bounded by human flesh and looked in it for the blood ritual. She would need human blood, her own, and souls. This meant that she would have to have a huge killing in order for this to work. She then thought about it, she would have to dispose of Abigail before Abigail could do it to her. Tabitha then went to the wall and drew a circle with a large star in the middle. She lit candles as they glew a purple color. She began to chant encantations, a fury, a contained evil would be released soon, and she was the welcoming vessle.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:46 pm
"It suits you better," Eisti said honestly with a small nod. She couldn't help but like him. He was so laid back despite everything that was happening around them and his calm aura affected her in a good way. "Well...they were his family. I think it's wonderful that he treasures them by taking such good care of their belongings," she said with a small smile.

Aelor was caught by surprise as Goldor defended her for he was the first to ever do so. Still, there were no emotions that showed in her expression. She completely ignored Jean and walked past her following Goldor up to his room. She had never seen a room of this size in her life. She looked at the many places she could rest. "It does not matter to me. Anywhere is fine with me," she said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 pm
((Aww okay Raz. Good luck on your exam! *huggles* And thank you. 4laugh ))

Levi's eyes fluttered, woken from that gentle caress. A sleepy smile lit his face apon seeing Jean standing over him. "Now why can't I always wake up like this?" he murmered with a hint of playfullness added to his voice. Slowly he streatched, and sat up on the settee to give Jean room to sit down if she wished. "I'm glad you came back so soon. How is your coven? Did they safely make it back to....Goldor's home was it?" he asked, remembering one of the other individual's had said the unpleasent man's name.

((Sorry got to go. Will post Abigail's later.))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:14 pm
Brim nodded in agreement to what Eisti said about Goldor. He began to ponder about what Matheus' letter to him said. He wasn't entirely sure it was true that Eisti was fond of him, but Brim decided he'd trust was Matheus' letter said, and would pay more attention to see how Eisti responded to him being around, and how she reacted to him, and already he was starting to see signs. They were small signs, but signs none-the-less. "I would say we should go for a walk, but with the new Marshal law that would be a very bad idea."

~*~

Goldor sighed lightly at Aelor's indecision for the moment. "Well it is not up for me to decide where you decide to sleep inside this room." He told Aelor as he walked over to his bed, and took his robe off revealing a cyan-blue vest that melded to Goldor's Physique. He then sat on one side of the bed, and let out a soft sigh.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games