Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:07 pm
He moved with her werever she was leading him not like he had a chouse seens she was gripin his wrist and wouldnt let it go even if he wonted her do. he continued forword thow not minding it he looked to her as she spoke to him in some other languge he vlinked alittle " Prev'ka ny'moink ? " he asked looking to her not nowing what she was saying appernetly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:27 pm
"Hmm? Oh, sorry. Spaced for a second." she laughed a little nervously. It wasn't often that she diverged into another language like that. Looking around and thinking a bit, she nodded and ducked forward and walked backwards under his arm and let his wrist go. She had each index finger up with the rest curled while she stood there, thinking again, remembering mostly. "Okay." she said to herself. "Go ahead and lie down, I'll be right back with that ice.." she turned around and walked out, heading to grab it.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:34 pm
He watched her and he blinked some " alright he sead simpley and he moved over and he layed donw were she had talk him to and he closed his eyes thinking alittle. and looking down some as he continued to think keeping his mind occupide on things so he would be able to keep a good smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:41 pm
She had narrowly escaped the really creepy people when she had gone to get the eyes and was breathing rather heavily when she transported and walked back to her new room as she had run the whole way back. She hated that one doctor. She REALLY hated that one doctor. And it wasn't in the hospital where she'd seen him this time, it was elsewhere.

She had put her hands on her knees and bent over until she finally caught her breath again was breathing much more regular before standing up and walking over to the bathroom. Upon which, she grabbed a couple folded towels and returned to Lazoras, picking his foot up and putting the towels under it before letting it sit again. Then she put the ice over his ankle, grabbed a chair from her desk, and smiled, sitting on it. She thought he had fallen asleep or something so she was keeping relatively silent.

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:52 pm
He still had his eyes cloused " You didnt have to run " he sead opening his eyes and looking to her " i didnt need it that bad " he sead as he watched her thinking some as he layed there watching her. he staired at her silently as he thout some and he slowly opened his mouth agian " thank you " he sead as he watched her. He was glade he had made a friend like her. that could make him smile just by smiling herself  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:59 pm
So he is awake. She tilted her head a little. "Actually, I did. I ran into the creepy doctor." she tried laughing but it was a very nervous one indeed. But the nervousness didn't last long as she smiled sweetly. "You're welcome." Knowing he wasn't sleeping now, she just had to do it. And she did, she poked his cheek, couldn't help it.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:09 pm
He looked to her and he blinked alittle " a Docter hmm ? " he sead and he thotu alittle but he shoke it. he watched her hand move twords his cheek and he thout he let her poke his cheek and he stuck is toung out when she did as he watched her smiling lightly. Loving her simle still  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:22 pm
She made a face when he pulled the tongue thing on her. "Yes, a doctor. A creepy, perverted, old doctor." she stuck her tongue out back at him and chuckled. It was all too easy to change from her usual mode to one of jokes and laughter around this guy. But.... she still knew so little about him which made her feel kind of sad. Even worse, he knew less about her. And then the guilt ran through her again. She took in a small breath, getting it all out at once. "I'm 16-and-I've been to 32 different schools, 36 different cities, 9 different coutries, the-kids-used to-taunt-me-by-calling-me-Caprisun, my-favorite-color-is-blue and I can't.. stand... spiders."  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:31 pm
He watched her blinking just alittle as he listened to everything she sead makcing shour he remebered it and he watched her. " alright Caprice, ill never, ever, ever call you caprisun " he sead as he watched her noded some " and blue is a nice color " he sead smiling as he layed there. he thout some " I have never bean to school. my parents were taken away from me when i was 12 and i havnt seen thim seens. im 16 now, and i use to be a Angle of War. NOW, im just a boy thats here with you in your room hoding your coutch " he sead with a smile as he watched her " i have wings, but it hurts to make thim come out, i have a little sister, thats 8 that i have only goten to talk to a few times " he sead with a node as he layed there were he had bean he griped his towls alittle seens the ice was making his bare feet alittle cold. he watched her and he smiled " anything else you would like to now ? " he asked as he watched her smiling softly as he watched her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:39 pm
Her face became more neutral than anything as he told her about himself. And now she knew why he clung to what he was taught, for many were taught manners but so few used them. At one point she smiled some, but quickly went back to her previous expression. "I bet your sister was real cute, wasn't she? I've never had any siblings." she commented, shaking her head as he asked if she'd like to know anything else. That one question was it, and now, she couldn't help wondering if her own parents just wanted the one or if she was just a mistake. She merely wanted to not be able to say he didn't know anything about her, and now he did so it wasn't a problem anymore. As a bonus, she knew more about him, too.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:00 pm
He watched her and he blinked some seeing how she looked he wasnt shour if he had sead something to make her feel uncomfortable around him. He watched her as he thout some stairing at her he listned to her " she was, last i saw here she was 7, i got to see her on a day that i wasnt fighting. becouse my wing was broken. " hes ead with a light node and he looked donw alittle thinking some seeming he was thinking about his past. he was still smiling just alittle as he thout some  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:09 pm
"I'll bet she really loves and misses you." she said after quite a long bit of silence and thought, remembering some of the people she'd met a long time ago. "Most of them do.." That last part had a distant ring to it, she had babysat an awful lot through the years, most of the kids had siblings that were too busy to play with them, or were off in college or the military or something, so she always made it her goal to give them a day of fun that they'd long remember. Pulling her mind from such things and shaking her head to keep away from the thoughts and memories, she stretched her arms a little, blinking, then rested her hands down on her lap in a folded fashion. Now she just watched him, it was the only thing she could think to do, for words had left her.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:17 pm
He looked to her and he listened to how she trailed off. he slowly sat up and he put eht towls and the ice on the floor with his leg so that he could keep it up he held his hand out to her asif wonting her to sit beside him so she could be more comfortable he wasnt taking up alot seens he was almost paper thin. and hadnt ate in over 3 days. he held a light smile on his face as he watched her he had cleared his mind of what he had bean thinking about .  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:27 pm
Her eyes narrowed a little, but not in anger, in confusion. She stared at his hand for a few moments before taking it, feeling like she somewhat understood as she sat next to him, looking at the ground in her silence. She always felt like she was going to cry when she thought about those kids. Her other hand began drawing Russian letters in the air, seen to her eye as she wrote them so often: Принесите счастье и мир. They meant 'Bring happiness and peace'.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:41 pm
He watched her as he thout some he held her hand lightly but after a minate he let it go thinking she wouldnt wont him holding her hand he sat there thinking just alittle. he looked to her watching what she wrout in the air and he blinked some thin looked forword and down alittle trying to think alittle leting his hand stay by his side not far from hers but he had let her hands go  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff