Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:21 pm
"Kenji..." Dulceri panted as he caught up to him. "Well, good morning. You're up early. At least you're following orders right?" he quipped, trying to make small talk. "Alright. I'll give Charon five minutes. Then it's off to Tenshu to get Zephyr. Today's the day I figure all of this out...for the sake of sleep."

~~~

"I was starting to miss you Asani." Nephilis said while still facing forward at the volcano. "Whenever Helios decides to acklowledge that we're here. In the meantime, tell me what you dreamed about. I don't know why, but I'd like to know."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:46 pm
Daphne had caught up with Kenji before Dulceri, looking at him panting. "We are glad you are coming, Kenji. We will need someone who can keep him in line." She said softly, looking at Dulceri with a small smile and shaking her head.  

Maha clone

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Asani embraced him and kissed Nephilis lightly on the cheek. She paused thinking back to her dream. "Hmm It start out with me walking through a mist. Water was the ground and it covered my feet. A dragon came to me though I couldn't understand what it was saying...something about balance. That then all faded away" she spoke. "Then you came into view. I ran to you and we stayed together for awhile. Something dark came over though and some sort of disaster occured and I was faling ever thing going dark...I don't remeber the rest..." Asani looked somewhat troubled. She moved her gaze up to his face. Looking up like this the sun came brightly through his hair making it light colors and shade brighten. She loved when that happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:55 pm
Kenji smiled. "I think you'll do a better job then me for that." he said Daphne. "Yeah I'm an early bird. Anyways good morning!" he said cheerfully. He wasn't tired at all and was always hyper in the morning before his daily excersise. Which was why he was itching to ride on the sand. "Ok 5 minutes sounds good." he said agreeing.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:12 pm
"If things go the way I predict them, I won't be the only person that'll need to be kept under control." Dulceri replied, his mind still on conflict. "It's going to be a fast one today. We go in talk to him, then leave. If anything escalates, then be quiet and just sit there." He calls forth a wave of sand that elevated them a few meters off the ground. "Charon will catch up. For now, let's surf."

~~~

"I guess I'm your hero." Nephilis responds. "I don't even dream anymore Asani. It's devastating. But not for long. We just need to throw Dulceri off course. Then, we'll be fine until this is over. When it is, no one will never know what happened." Neph sighs heavily and nods his head afterwards. "C'mon. Let's go find Helios."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:54 pm
Kenji nodded listening intently. When Dulceri elevated them a few meters off the ground, he jumped off. "This isn't meant to be rude, but I kinda wanna ride by myself." he said grinning. He wanted to burn some of his energy right now. He then called forth a wave of sand shaped like a surf board, and elevated himself a few meters off the ground. "Alright, lets surf!" he said zooming forward. "You know, it always made me wonder how we're one of the only few people who know how to control sand. I mean it's not suprising you know how but it is suprising that I know how too." he said speaking his thoughts.  

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:02 pm
Daphne flew by Dulceri and Kenji, not using the wave since she could fly. She closed her eyes, letting the wind blow through her hair which made her smile so widely. "This is so much fun..." She said softly, stretching a little as she smiled wider.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:04 pm
Charon, now ready to go looked at Amara and Krys, he sighed and opened the door to his pocket dimension stepping through, he stepped out only to step out into the air. His wings shot out of his back catching him gently as he flew after the wave of sand. " Well aren't we the early riser. " He said as he flapped his wings. He looked ahead and said. " I hope your skills are still up to par. " He said with a smile.

(( Well I didn't know what to do about Amara and Krys so I'm just going to pretend they followed him through his pocket dimension if that's ok with Rayne and Lacey. ))  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:10 pm
(Won't know until they get on, but I doubt they'll flip about it.)

"It looks fun!" Dulceri responded to his airborne lover. "I'll make sand wings one day, but for now, I'm going to be grounded. I prefer the ground." Dulceri rips open a tube and rides the edge of a pipe that was created before carving downward. "That is something isn't it Kenji? Only us. Ha, you ever think we're brothers? Unlikely right?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 pm
Kenji grinned. "I think I'll stick to the ground then the sky." he said and rides the edge of the tube Dulceri created before it carved downward. "Yeah. It's very unique you could say. Brothers? Well wouldn't it be cool if that were true?"  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:38 pm
((Sorry I'm not going to be on much for the next few days))

Helios looked at the ceiling as he moaned. His muscles were still a little tense from the past night as he looked out the window as he lept up and took a shower. He quickly got dressed, wearing his hair down for the day as he walked downstairs and out into the streets of Kilitia, inhaling the sulfuric air and continued on his way.

Amiea woke up,rolling out of the bed as she looked at the two artifacts she had from the previous night. She got up and performed her morning routine and changing into a lightblue gown that was very casual. She put on a pair of sandals and tied her hair back as she was now in the Hydron streets. She figured that Nephilis would be in Kiltia today so she would catch up with him later.

Amara looked at Charon as he made the rift and stepped through. As she began to run with him matching his pace, she smiled. "That's one thing you never have to worry about" she stated with smile.

Shatara rolled out of bed as she freshened up as she went down into the kitchen as she saw Zephyr. "Hello" she simply stated for she was not really a morning person. She poured some orange juice as she began to drink in silence.

Amalia smiled as she looked at Kitara. "it's even more beautiful than what I've ever thought" she stated as she looked at her with anticipation.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:35 pm
((Rawr! I am flipping about it!! jk wink and Brandon, if I'm not on and you guys need me, chances are, I'm just watching a movie or doing something around my apt. Send me a text, I'll get on if I'm home. I don't want to hold you guys up smile ))

Zephyr looked up from her coffee to see Shatara. "Hi. Coffee is on the counter if you want," she said before taking a sip. She wasn't a morning person either. "I'm going to be heading to Noroa today. I'm leaving you in charge here."

Krys stepped through the portal, running alongside Amara. "The first thing we're doing when we get there is finding a coffee shop," she chuckled, still wiping some of the sleep from her eyes.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:23 am
Flapping his wings to keep him airborne he looked down to see Amara and Krys running quickly behind. He looked back at Dulceri and the others. " It's good to see you all with so much life. " He said with a smile. He spun in a barrel roll towards the ground but shot his wings open catching himself only inches from the ground. He flew back up high and smiled. He loved being able to fly it was one of the most free feelings there was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 am
User Image
Chyuta was laid out upon his bed, he slept good knowing that he had spoken to Zephyr last night and as proof was the slight the enjoyable though not really snoring he did though it could only be heard from in the room and wasn't to loud. he slept half naked waking in obly some short which was better than pants and woke up to a few birds landing on his open balcony and began chirping, or singing rather cause it literately sounded as if they were singing. He yawned and scratched the back of his head as he looked around and then slid out of bed, he knew Zephyr was going to Noroa and he still wanted to go so he went into his restroom and took a thorough but short shower, before getting out and getting himself dress in his usual attire and started on his way towards the kitchen. Upon arriving he greeted many soliders and workers who were starting out their days and saw Shatara and Zephyr. "Hello Shatara.... Zephyr." He stated with a smile feeling good like he naturally did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Kyuri had slept good but woke up early which was a habbit of his, he nearly lost to the Helios yesterday and that something he does not plan on doing rather if he was to make Helios his friend or not. He was out training seeing how hot his flames could reach and from that point on would tried to increase it, for he already had perfect control over that and his body and there is no one in the world who could defeat him in hand to hand combat, or so thats what he pumped his head up to believe.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 am
Zephyr looked up as she heard the door open. Upon seeing it was Chyuta, she immediately blushed and smiled. "Good morning," she said. "Sleep well?" she asked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games